Will I get fired? Or will I just end up leaving?

dulceamarga

Hello so my birthday is coming up on May 31st 2019. And I have had really bad luck with my boss as soon as we jumped into March! So looking at my solar return I have a STRONG indicator. Uranus in the 10th house! There is no aspects hitting Uranus. I feel like finding a new job because my boss is retaliating for not cancelling a trip coming up at the end on March. Does anyone see anything that perhaps I missed? Uranus in the 10th can mean so much! Any predictions? I provided my current Solar return and the one for 2019-2020
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 2019-2020 Solar Return.jpg
    2019-2020 Solar Return.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 25
  • updated SR 2018-2019.jpg
    updated SR 2018-2019.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Natal chart.jpg
    Natal chart.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Shanti

Not using solar return but your natal with transits.

Superfrustrating time now with saturn big time aspecting your mars.
Saturn will station to a standstill in that aspect. This is frustrating and you feel blocked. Patience is the watchwork now.

Things will easy up in summer /autumn.
Your jupiter in whole sign house system 10th house will be double aspected then.

1.)
Tr.Uranus in 6th house (work) is trining jupiter in WS 10th.
That will give a newness and flow in this work or in a new one.

2.)
Transit Pluto sesquisquare same Jupiter...
(pluto jupiter combos often give power and success.)

Hows your economy...?
Half the zodiac is wandering around in your 2nd house this time including the eclipse axis.
So care about economy, money and diet ( 2nd is mouth). Saturn transit through 2nd is a good time to stabilise everything with these matters...don't being sloppy there, then bad luck..:biggrin:

Best wishes
OM Shanti Om

Last edited:

dulceamarga

Not using solar return but your natal with transits.

Superfrustrating time now with saturn big time aspecting your mars.
Saturn will station to a standstill in that aspect. This is frustrating and you feel blocked. Patience is the watchwork now.

Things will easy up in summer /autumn.
Your jupiter in whole sign house system 10th house will be double aspected then.

1.)
Tr.Uranus in 6th house (work) is trining jupiter in WS 10th.
That will give a newness and flow in this work or in a new one.

2.)
Transit Pluto sesquisquare same Jupiter...
(pluto jupiter combos often give power and success.)

Hows your economy...?
Half the zodiac is wandering around in your 2nd house this time including the eclipse axis.
So care about economy, money and diet ( 2nd is mouth). Saturn transit through 2nd is a good time to stabilise everything with these matters...don't being sloppy there, then bad luck..:biggrin:

Best wishes
OM Shanti Om

Thank you for taking the time to go over my chart! By the information you gave me it does not look like I will get fired?

My 2nd house yes economy has been steady. I am currently 6 months pregnant and I have been buying this baby everything!

You are correct I am very frustrated at work and I am honestly sick of it. I really want to leave but I also do not want to leave in bad terms.

I have been very focused on money and I am trying to pay credit card debt!

Thank you again for your wisdom!

Shanti

My pleasure...

I get very good vibes by your chart and coming astrological issues.
So there is great chance of positive developments in coming years.
Based on:

Your vedic chart holds a sun moon conjunction. Your vedic ascendant is scorpio....yes scorpio :w00t:
It is common knowledge in vedic astrology technique that sun and moon in combination is a Raja yoga for scorpio ascendants in the vedic system...a combination for success.
And in coming years until 2021 or something you will go through the sun subperiod and the moon subperiod, so this will be activated. So if you feel like it you should go for your aims now.

The western astrological chart have some similar longterms benefit:

Your progressed Jupiter will slowy slowly progress year by year in aspect with your sun and moon. That will probably give positive developments for you.

Osamenor

Staff member
Hello so my birthday is coming up on May 31st 2019. And I have had really bad luck with my boss as soon as we jumped into March! So looking at my solar return I have a STRONG indicator. Uranus in the 10th house! There is no aspects hitting Uranus. I feel like finding a new job because my boss is retaliating for not cancelling a trip coming up at the end on March.

You already have excellent reason to find a new job. Don't wait to see if you get fired. Start looking. That way, if you do get fired, you're that much farther along--and if you don't get fired, you get to leave and make the prediction come true that way. Astrological indicators are vague. The same thing could mean change jobs or lose a job: you could take charge of the situation and decide to change jobs, or you could wait around to lose your job.

Uranus in the 10th does indicate change in the tenth house. That could be your career, or your public reputation, or how your community knows you. Since you have a baby coming, the Uranus in the 10th part has one obvious indication: your status in your community changing to mother. That is, naturally, going to affect your working life, too. At the very least, you'll have to take maternity leave.

It's possible that's all Uranus in the SR 10th means. And the likely primary meaning, since this Uranus is also in your natal fifth house (children). But if your boss is that capricious, Uranus in the 10th could also be indicating that (tenth house indicates bosses--also indicates what kind of boss you are if you yourself are the boss).

dulceamarga

You are 100% accurate I guess my problem is I am scared of change. She ended up not firing me but my boss is watching like a hawk. I appreciate you taking the time for you feedback! I will definitely keep you posted I am looking at new positions!