messy saturn in a chart.

kirki

Hi,i finally managed to understand dignities little more, so many questions came up.My saturn is debilitated ,and squares mc,jupiter ,which is asc ruler and other planets.I would like to ask what happens when a debilitated planet squares a strong planet .Does strong planet wins so to speak .Also what happens when a debilitated planet makes good apsects.Does it soften its quality or saturns weakness ,in this case, is being transferred to the other planet even if its a trine apsect.Im trying to find stg good about saturn in my chart so i found it conjucts sirius.I dont know if there is a limit at posts frequency,but i just realised the quality of saturn in my chart and i dont like it so much.

darkmonkey87

Hi,i finally managed to understand dignities little more, so many questions came up.My saturn is debilitated ,and squares mc,jupiter ,which is asc ruler and other planets.I would like to ask what happens when a debilitated planet squares a strong planet .Does strong planet wins so to speak .Also what happens when a debilitated planet makes good apsects.Does it soften its quality or saturns weakness ,in this case, is being transferred to the other planet even if its a trine apsect.Im trying to find stg good about saturn in my chart so i found it conjucts sirius.I dont know if there is a limit at posts frequency,but i just realised the quality of saturn in my chart and i dont like it so much.

To answer your questions Jupiter helps out a lot and protects you from some of the malific effects. The ruling planet does win so to speak. Good aspects lesson the malific aspect of saturn even a square to Jupiter especially if jupiter is in its home or exalted sign or in fire/water as it does well with those elements.
https://www.google.com/amp/astrologyking.com/fixed-star-sirius/amp/ Saturn conjunct Sirius: Steady, reserved, diplomatic, just, persevering, high position through friends, favorable for home, gifts and legacies, domestic harmony.

There are difficulties in raising children with this energy point. There would be a coldness towards the children with little or no emotional attachment. They take care of their children but they do not display warmth in their relationship. This causes a restriction in the digestive juices in the stomach that leads to bloating. To alleviate this problem, these persons should chew celery before or after a meal as celery stimulates the digestive process.
I made a video on saturn https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ckW4aMuCYc
This should answer some questions. I would wait till saturn moves into capricorn to do the saturn mantra/square other mantras can also be found on vedic astrology websites with a google search you have to vibrate them and feel the vibration that should help you

Last edited:

kirki

Thank you very much for your answer,its good to know that planets in better condition have bigger influence than debilitated.