Will I meet him in March?

ann

Will I meet him(the man I love) in March?
It's possible to have the opportunity to travel where he is living.

We are living in different countries…

Attachments

• event.jpg
    event.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 59

OldChicken

Will I meet him(the man I love) in March?
It's possible to have the opportunity to travel where he is living.

We are living in different countries…

There is not an apply aspect between you and him. There is no aspect between you and travel.
So is a negative answer.

A new chart with a when question will be more profitable for you.

ann

There is not an apply aspect between you and him. There is no aspect between you and travel.
So is a negative answer.

A new chart with a when question will be more profitable for you.

In this chart I am Venus and he is Mars. Both are in 7th house. I see a conjunction in 8 between two planets.
Do you say that there is no aspect because Venus will be soon retrograde?

OldChicken

In this chart I am Venus and he is Mars. Both are in 7th house. I see a conjunction in 8 between two planets.
Do you say that there is no aspect because Venus will be soon retrograde?

It is a separate aspect, not an applying one. In horary apply aspects gives the future, and separate aspects the past (what had happened, the reason etc)

ann

It is a separate aspect, not an applying one. In horary apply aspects gives the future, and separate aspects the past (what had happened, the reason etc)

Ok.
Thank you.

All I know is that I will travel there, where he is. As I know in this moment is that the travel will be in march...but it can be in April too. Not later than April.

I will update the info. I think that is always good to update the info to see the results of the interpreted horary chart.

Last edited:

OldChicken

Ok.
Thank you.

All I know is that I will travel there, where he is. As I know in this moment is that the travel will be in march...but it can be in April too. Not later than April.

I will update the info. I think that is always good to update the info to see the results of the interpreted horary chart.

Ann, i remember that when you posted a horary about a job, i said something about June. Do you have any updates on that?

ann

Ann, i remember that when you posted a horary about a job, i said something about June. Do you have any updates on that?

Regarding the horary chart mentioned, it was a question from the beginning of December. In this chart I was asking about a job with tests passed in August. Since there, any news. For me, is out this opportunity. Anyway, I did not received a negative answer.

But during this time, I had other job interviews for different organisations in the same country.
So, when I said that I will travel there in March or latter in April, I refer that I will travel there for a new job.

If I travel there, I will meet him too.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
there is translation of light

Hi, tik. As I continue to try to understand TOL more clearly, can you say a bit more about how Moon in this instance is translating light from Venus to Mars?

Since I understand translation to be where a planet separates from one significator - by conjunction or aspect - and immediately applies to another, is there some source you rely on that describes TOL as this instance where the faster planet, Moon, can apply first to one primary sig and then to the other?

Or maybe I just am not understanding what you are saying here:smile:

As always, I thank you.

Vyri

Banned
You are Mars/Venus he is Saturn (5th ruler) Aquarius in the third in Sagittarius. Mars/Venus makes a sextile to Saturn in the sign/house of long journeys..when you make the journey you will see him. There is the fact that the sign of long journeys (Sag.) has agreeably gone to the understanding third house (the understanding you have decided to plan for the journey is also Jupiter in your first house, you have embraced the idea, Jup ruler of Sag.) there is an agreement here also. The subject matter is in your hands so to speak. The situation is under the jurisdiction of the thrust of Mar/Venus you being swifter in motion and making the advances so to speak, or the movement to engage.

Take care

Venus acts with an understanding to let the Sun take the lead they work in harmony as the Sun/Saul makes a mutual reception with the lovely Venus.

Vyri

Last edited:

ann

You are Mars/Venus he is Saturn (5th ruler) Aquarius in the third in Sagittarius. Mars/Venus makes a sextile to Saturn in the sign/house of long journeys..when you make the journey you will see him. There is the fact that the sign of long journeys (Sag.) has agreeably gone to the understanding third house (the understanding you have decided to plan for the journey is also Jupiter in your first house, you have embraced the idea, Jup ruler of Sag.) there is an agreement here also. The subject matter is in your hands so to speak. The situation is under the jurisdiction of the thrust of Mar/Venus you being swifter in motion and making the advances so to speak, or the movement to engage.

Take care

Venus acts with an understanding to let the Sun take the lead they work in harmony as the Sun/Saul makes a mutual reception with the lovely Venus.

Vyri

Thank you.

Should I understand that there is an opportunity to see him in March?

ann

Take care

Vyri

Thank you. But long journey is not the 9th house( taking into account that we are living in different countries) ? Mercury in this case?
Why do you say that is Jupiter ?

Should I understand that there is an opportunity to see him in March?

Vyri

Banned
Let me explain about the way the signs work when they leave their domain, in my opinion, to give their rulings over to another province or house/signs ruler-ship. A sign has natural rule over the house he naturally has significance over or tenants, (Aries 1st, Taurus 2nd etc.) Sagittarius as a sign/house or kingdom rules the 9th house which is significant of long journeys and foreign soil concerns. When the 9th sign or kingdom of Sag. sends a ruling or lord of his sign to another house or province he in effect either lending his sovereignty of/to that house's concerns, or he has invite under the guidance of another estate to aid or otherwise on the original estates behalf. (a Queen or Kings concerns-fixed stars)

When lets say Sag. (the way I normally (Sag.) think about long journeys) now comes to the (third house) a different approach of 'thinking processes or expectations' of different values will be given ref. to with of a third house type of thinking. (third house rules common thinking processes which-every day common place activities give significance to.) You will then take into consideration the relationship the Lord of the third has with Jupiter and Saturn, in the case here Mercury trines Jupiter and sextiles Saturn, they are all in agreement to their realms concerns. Normally Gemini and Sagittarius are opposing signs but the topics of their concerns are in unison of agreement now.

Yes Sag. rules long journey's but is now come to visit and colour a different meaning of house tenancy and now has a different approach of the way third house ways are dealt with or thought of, here in a common expression of expectation.

Additionally Jupiter-Sag. ambassador is deposited within your first house also saying, I have given my venture over to the rule of the sign of the place I send my ambassador, in the case above it is your personal first. The affairs of the journey are being planned by you physically and you have first hand of its initiation-you will be making the journey, it is your decision is it not?

Jupiter makes a mutual reception with Saturn in the third so Jupiter is able to get out of the via combust burning way of fixed stars it is known for, which would normally make Jupiter's significance there mildly ineffectual. (Jupiter is the great benific so for his presence to be solely ineffectual, it is my belief he would also have to suffer some other ill dignity.) But..he is now able to see himself in dignity in the third and forth domains, where his kings reference by sign (house) has significance in meaning in Sag. (third), Jupiter/Saturn=resonanating both in 3rd/4th h.'s tenancy, some influence in the sign as a shared vibration in last decision making (4th, Capricorn, Saturn is lord of,) or end efforts of the journey or the activities he has best planning or representation of?

Hoping I am making the explanation understandable of just how the energies may make play to their efficacy.

When the kingdom or all the kings horses and all the kings men, solar system planets representing realms or estates of the fixed stars the kings lower powers of representations-metaphorically speaking, are sent.. (His kingship meanings as lets say Regulus as a fixed star is a much better representative of a realm or kings domain..Regulus is a most beneficial prominent star in the heavens-ruling riches - prestige etc.. (A planet would possibly not be able to give the same exact meaningfulness in weight or tenure of value as that Fixed star does.) The fixed stars do not move about the signs as the solar system stars or planets do therefore in a scheme of men's affairs they are more powerful to their kingdoms reason of being=events activities which the planets reference or the solar system planets do.) they give a special value and power or colour, a different cloak you might say of appearance of any subject matter. The signs give kindred applications to the planets way by use of the original signs/house meaning or tool of their designs intent.

We often think of the Solar System planets as rulers or lords representing the signs/houses but it is these fixed estates or stars which are best delegates or representations of the kings purpose of the sign/house or estates power-they have significance in the scheme of men's destiny mundanely speaking of course, yet they show the temperament and different hue the affairs of men should be directed of by origin of the signs they represent, they are lower closer to us, but it is the higher value we must always keep our sights to, the originators, the fixed stars give reference to and are of long standing of. They represent stages/houses which never change in meaning, they give intention's of the signs meanings. They are not per say ambassadors as in the likeness of planets representing the kingdoms sent as delegates to other provinces by invitation to help negate or give power of command by. They direct their decisions in the event at hand in the question topically or by transit. They give reference to the next energy 'under' the meaning of the different sign or estate they find themselves in according to the seasons of men.

There fore as Satrun is in long journeying Sag. on your third, you will give some serious thinking to the every day thinking (third house) topics of long journeying.

Another view: Saturn is in Sag., the sign/house does not naturally exalt his presence there, but he is a most honored guest back in Libra in mutual reception with Jupiter. In Libra he has weight to the activities where Libra gives significance honor, rule. Venus is a lord or lady of Libra and Saturn's presence there makes her significance more dignified as a resonance there. He in Libra is legal, a standing under the law of heaven's grace, metaphorically speaking, all things needing balance are glorified and set in proper standing with Saturn in Libra in accordance with the query/natal subject matter of the chart..the season of Winter is about to beset a decision.

Hope I have made things a little more clear?

All the best

Vyri:andy:

Last edited:

tikana

Hi, tik. As I continue to try to understand TOL more clearly, can you say a bit more about how Moon in this instance is translating light from Venus to Mars?

Since I understand translation to be where a planet separates from one significator - by conjunction or aspect - and immediately applies to another, is there some source you rely on that describes TOL as this instance where the faster planet, Moon, can apply first to one primary sig and then to the other?

Or maybe I just am not understanding what you are saying here:smile:

As always, I thank you.

yeah skyscript has TOL examples all of them

IleneK

Premium Member
yeah skyscript has TOL examples all of them

Just trying to nail this slippery little critter down.

Below is where I am reading in Skyscript:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/translation.html

Can you point me to where in Skyscript you see examples of the quicker planet applying to both of the slower ones, as in this chart where Moon is at 0 AQ, and Venus and Mars are at 11 and 19 AR, respectively?

Translation of Light

Translation of light is where a planet separates from one significator - by conjunction or aspect - and immediately applies to another (whilst still within orb of the planet it is separating from). It carries the influence of the former to the latter and thereby creates a connection between them. Some references suggest a need for the transferring planet to be received by the planet it is separating from or applying to.

Lilly writes of translation (CA., p.111)

Translation of light and nature is, when a light Planet separates from a more weighty one, and presently joins to another more heavy; and its in this manner, Let Saturn be in 20. degree. of Aries: Mars in 15 of Aries, and Mercury in 16 of Aries; here Mercury being a swift Planet separates from Mars, and translates the virtue of Mars unto Saturn. Its done also as well by any Aspect as by Conjunction. And the meaning hereof in judgment, is no more then thus; That if the matter or thing were promised by Saturn, then such a man as is signified by Mercury shall procure all the assistance a Mars man can do unto Saturn, whereby the business may be the better effected; in Marriages, Lawsuits, and indeed in all vulgar questions Translation, is of great use, and ought well to be considered.

Nicholas De Vore writes in his Encyclopedia of Astrology:

The conveyance of influence which occurs when a transiting planet, while separating from an aspect to one planet is found to be applying to an aspect to another, in which event some of the influence of the first aspected planet is imparted to the second aspected planet by a translation of light. For example, assume an Horary Figure in which Jupiter or Saturn, the Significators of the parties to the negotiation of an agreement, are in no aspect to each other; but Venus while separating from Jupiter is applying to an aspect of Saturn. There results a translation of light from Jupiter to Saturn, which is a powerful testimony that Venus represents a person or an idea that will bring about a settlement. The nature of the aspect, and of the aspecting and aspected planets through which the translation is accomplished, determines whether the outcome will be fortuitous.