Do you look like your ascendant?

M

may28gemini

Very true. When Jupiter was in Gemini transiting the 10th house, my workplace was fully of politics among those own more authority above me. Severe war at work basically, along with Lilith was in conjunction, really was full of Sh!t, many disgusting issues occurred at work. Having Jupiter in Saggiturus really is a blessing, my boyfriend has Jupiter in Cancer in 5th house in Placidus or the 4th in Whole Sign as well. We are the same type of people. Always not so ambition in term of public power. We are content in our own way and treasure true freedom over craving for power by being a true slave to the system.

I do think Lorde is an interesting subject to look at for ascendant, facial and external expression. I didn't watch the Royal but the song itself the lyrics really disgusted me. But then the other side of the story is, if she needed to live life like this to fulfill her Jupiter is very sad. She may or may not be aware of this issue in such a young age, but I would think her internal happiness is next empty. That's why I think people living life like that is in true imprisonment and slavery.

Yup. It's disgusting for Jupiter for have to be melancholic signs and those are all Earth signs. Jupiter already is extremely unhappy in Virgo and Capricorn, Taurus is the final piece of the triplicity and he's not happy in Taurus either, but he's also not exactly unhappy... more of a state of suspension (perhaps accurate).

The irony of Jupiter in Gemini is that Gemini is a sanguine sign LOL but when Jupiter enters Gemini, I think there's a general happiness with disgusting stuff happening. Currently, Jupiter is happy and people's attitudes toward life is more wholesome- good food, friends, family, home, being appreciative for all the things they have...very fitting and necessary. I didn't like Jupiter in Gemini, it was full of ups and downs where truly good things turn bad and truly bad things were seen as good. It was like reverse vision. I hated it. Although, when Jupiter was in Gemini, Jupiter did make me feel exceptionally good being that it conjunct my Gemini stellium of Sun, Mercury, Venus... but a lot of things that happened around me were not things to feel too good about.

I told you, lyrics for Royals is very disgusting and it's wrapped up and sold as "pop." H3ll no, why would dominating others be praised?! Even when I was a teenager, it never crossed my mind to dominate others, not even now as an adult. All I ever wanted to do was play a bunch of sports, have a good time, go to wild parties and talk people's heads off, eat some good snacks and run amuck...which are very Jupiteran traits (Libra is a sanguine sign so it actually exaggerates Jupiter's natural sanguine temperament). Even now that I'm an adult, all I still want to do play sports and go to wild parties to talk people's heads off. And possibly get some nice snacks and drinks. Why would a 16 yr old kid (now she's 17?) think that being a ruler is much better?? That shows there's something totally WRONG with that person.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Yup. It's disgusting for Jupiter for have to be melancholic signs and those are all Earth signs. Jupiter already is extremely unhappy in Virgo and Capricorn, Taurus is the final piece of the triplicity and he's not happy in Taurus either, but he's also not exactly unhappy... more of a state of suspension (perhaps accurate).

The irony of Jupiter in Gemini is that Gemini is a sanguine sign LOL but when Jupiter enters Gemini, I think there's a general happiness with disgusting stuff happening. Currently, Jupiter is happy and people's attitudes toward life is more wholesome- good food, friends, family, home, being appreciative for all the things they have...very fitting and necessary. I didn't like Jupiter in Gemini, it was full of ups and downs where truly good things turn bad and truly bad things were seen as good. It was like reverse vision. I hated it. Although, when Jupiter was in Gemini, Jupiter did make me feel exceptionally good being that it conjunct my Gemini stellium of Sun, Mercury, Venus... but a lot of things that happened around me were not things to feel too good about.

I told you, lyrics for Royals is very disgusting and it's wrapped up and sold as "pop." H3ll no, why would dominating others be praised?! Even when I was a teenager, it never crossed my mind to dominate others, not even now as an adult. All I ever wanted to do was play a bunch of sports, have a good time, go to wild parties and talk people's heads off, eat some good snacks and run amuck...which are very Jupiteran traits (Libra is a sanguine sign). Why would a 16 yr old kid (now she's 17?) think that being a ruler is much better?? That shows there's something totally WRONG with that person.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/jupiter_att.html
JUPITER - TRADITIONAL SIGNIFICATIONS :smile:

Nature:

'…...Masculine, diurnal, hot and moist, airy, sanguine; the Greater Fortune, author of temperance, modesty, sobriety, justice

People Signified:

Judges, senators, councillors, ecclesiastical men, bishops, priests, ministers, cardinals, chancellors, doctors of the civil law, young scholars and students in a university or college, lawyers, clothiers, woollen-drapers.

Signifies an upright, straight and tall stature; brown, ruddy and lovely complexion; of an oval or long visage, and it full or fleshy; high forehead; large grey eyes; hair soft, a kind of auburn brown; much beard; large, deep belly: strong proportioned thighs and legs; feet long, being the most indecent parts of his whole body; in speech sober, of grave discourse....'

'….When Jupiter is oriental, skin is more clear, complexion honey-colour, or betwixt a white and red, sanguine, ruddy colour; great eyes, the body more fleshy, usually some mole or scar in the right foot.

When Jupiter is occidental, complexion is more pure and lovely, stature more short, hair a light brown, or near a dark flaxen; smooth, bald about the temple or forehead.

Manners when well dignified:

Magnanimous, faithful, bashful, aspiring in an honourable way at high matters, in all actions a lover of fair dealing, desiring to benefit all men, doing glorious things, honourable and religious, of sweet and affable conversation....'

'….wonderfully indulgent to wife and children, reverencing aged men, great reliever of the poor, full of charity, godliness, liberal, hating sordid actions, just, wise, prudent, thankful, virtuous: when you find Jupiter lord of Ascendant in a nativity, and well dignified, you may judge him qualified as abovesaid.

Manners when badly placed:

When Jupiter is unfortunate, then he wastes his patrimony, suffers every one to cozen him, is hypocritically religious, tenacious, and stiff in maintaining false tenets in religion; he is ignorant, careless, nothing delightful in the love of his friends; of a gross, dull capacity, schismatical, abasing himself in all companies, crouching and stooping where no necessity is....'

M

may28gemini

That's funny. My Jupiter is oriental and I do have a "mole or scar" on my right foot... a tattoo of koi fishes that's from a Hiroshige woodblock. I didn't get it to represent my Pisces Moon...I had gotten it long before I knew I had Pisces Moon or anything that existed beyond Sun signs. Just so happens, Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and I've got Jupiter on the Asc. Coincidence, probably. But a happy one.

Here's Katt Williams, who has Aqua Jupiter... another sanguine Jupiter!!

http://youtu.be/wbHmSY2v2Nk

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
My Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune is in the 4th house/4th signs so should be classified as Occidental along with Moon in 5th, but I have Mars, Moon, Saturn, Mercury and Sun all Oriental, I think most will give lighten skin tone. Middle height comparing with western girls but taller than average for Asian ethic group.

I have a huge forehead for a girl exactly 1/3 of my face in length, I normally cover it up with fringe. Overall face shape when not smiling is Oval when I smile is more toward round to heart shape.