Will we make up?

scahm

I've fallen out with my love interest over the status of our relationship and we've now stopped speaking to each other. I'm curious if we'll patch up so I cast a chart to see if he'll speak to me again.

I would like confirmation of whether I'm right in thinking he will, as whilst Moon trines Saturn, Moon is weak in Virgo and his third house ruler separates from me. When Mars does go direct however, it will square Saturn again but as it's in the sign of my fall, does this indicate that any future communication will be hostile?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 15.22.17.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 15.22.17.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 15.22.22.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 15.22.22.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 24

IleneK

Premium Member
My concern is that his significator, Moon, unfavorably receives you, since you are in the sign of Moon's detriment. Not hostile, but unhappy?

ElenaJ

Moon separates from an opposition with Neptune so there was apparently some misunderstanding between you during the discussion and his feelings were hurt (moon in his 2nd).
Uranus in your 3rd says you blurted out some things unexpectedly attacking the issue of individual freedom. Your 5th house ruler mercury is retrograde coming to oppose that Uranus. The 3rd is ruled by Venus and he as emotional moon is having none of it, leaving the conjunction with Venus behind him. Notice that moon is squaring the nodes of relationship, not agreeing.
He will trine Pluto, doing some inner searching into how he feels about things, and then he'll trine you, Saturn, in ascendent.
Moon will next pass over sun, helping in uniting the male and female.
So you should come back together.
But try to go easy, moon has a hard time handling the concrete requirements of Saturn in Capricorn.

Bunraku

Was he with anyone else? Moon just separated from Venus.

Anyways Moon will trine, he will approach you 5 units, maybe weeks/months.

scahm

Thank you all so much for responding, it's much appreciated.

I had called him out for leading me on when he had in fact just wanted a casual relationship - I personally think I was gentle in my approach to the conversation, so I don't understand why his feelings were hurt, but I suppose it's possible that he had taken it to be a personal attack on him. It also wouldn't surprise me if there was someone else that he was with, but I couldn't say with certainty.

I don't have a favourable opinion of him at the moment, which I think is reflective of me standing strong in the sign of his detriment, so I'm intrigued to see what our coming together will bring.

scahm

I just wanted to provide an update to this thread.

Everyone was right in saying that he'd approach me again. He very unexpectedly messaged me in response to a social media post I had put up. I responded but there's been no further conversation since, so I suppose the unhappy coming together was a reflection of how anticlimactic this felt?

Thank you all for taking the time to respond.