Is having Accidents Fate?, badly aspected planets in 6th house stellium :S

Osamenor

Staff member
A packed sixth house doesn't necessarily mean you're accident prone. Neither do hard aspects involving planets in the sixth house. That's more a Mars thing. And, sometimes, a Mars-Uranus aspect thing. In your case, the sixth house does figure into it because Uranus is the very first planet in your sixth house stellium and Mars is in opposition to it. It has much more to do with which planets are involved in the hard aspects than with which house they're in, although if a hard aspect involving planets in the sixth house gets triggered, you will see a sixth house theme. That might be a hit to physical health, or something involving work or routines or pets or anything else sixth house.

Lower back is ruled by Libra, not Leo. Leo rules the upper back. Astrology lite says you're most susceptible to health problems involving the body parts indicated by your ascendant and sixth house. Reality says it doesn't always play out that way. Astrology actually agrees if you go beyond astrology lite, because how things actually work in astrology is much more complex.

You have Jupiter in Libra, and it's the focal planet of your t-square involving Mars and your Uranus/Neptune conjunction. I suspect that t-square was getting poked by strong transits when you had your motorcycle accident. And here's another ace to turn over: how old were you when it happened? My theory is that you had Venus (ruler of Libra, also rules the body parts Libra rules) and Jupiter activated by profection that year, but whether you did depends on your age at the time. (If it happened within 2-3 months before your birthday, the age you were about to turn might be more relevant than the age you legally were.)

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

When we talk about accidents, meaning proclivity to having accidents, not just once (once happens to most).

In such cases, the first two aspects I look for is: Mars-Jupiter and/or Mars-Uranus. If either one of these is there, certainly the native is more prone to accidents.

As to whether we can heal and change destiny... read my signature at the bottom of the post.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Looking after one's family is one's duty. Of course doing one's duty is good karma (deeds). However, doing one's duty without expectations is the best karma, otherwise it is like a trade. Give with one hand and expect with the other. Excellent karma is to do good karma for those that are not even akin to you and where you have no vested interest. So, for instance, feeding a hungry person in the street, or paying for the meal of a street child. I always feel if every one of us can in some way adopt/ support a street child, soooo many have-not children would be taken care of and the next generation society would be such a happy and hopefully content one.

Yes, your Neptune is strong as it aspects many of your personal planets. Also, Venus in Pisces is excellent for divination, spirituality and intuitionary work. I have Venus and Jup conjunct in Pisces and Neptune-Venus. I am both clairvoyant and audient. The more one pulls away from this materialistic world and moves towards the inner self, the more you will move in that direction.

Osamenor

Staff member
yeah Jupiter in libra make sense, the crazy part is that the accident was because of a friend (libra) i dont know if that make sense to you hehe
Is this friend a solar Libra? Or do you mean Libra indicates friends?

For you, Libra falls in the third house, so placements there and transits there would be more indicative of third house things: communication, siblings, neighbors, short trips. Some might even say it indicates the motorcycle: transportation that's typically used for short distance trips. (There's quite a bit of debate over which houses to put the various motor driven vehicles in. Ancient astrology didn't account for cars, bikes, or motorcycles!).

If this friend of yours was also your neighbor, or if they were a school friend (third house also indicates elementary through high school), third house could indicate that. The general house of friends is the eleventh.

Age 15 would not activate Jupiter and Venus for you, because 15 is a fourth house profection year. That makes the ruler of your fourth sign--Scorpio in your case--and any planet that's either placed in the same sign or in a sign ruled by that planet activated. For profections, only traditional rulers are used, so Mars was activated, and Moon. (You could make a case for including Pluto, but because profection is a traditional technique, it's typically used without the planets beyond Saturn.) If you were actually 14 or 16, that would make Jupiter and Venus activated by profection (at 14, Libra's ruler and planets--that's Venus and Jupiter, respectively--were activated for you, because that's a third sign profection year, and at 16, Sagittarius was your profected sign, which activated Jupiter as its ruler and Venus because you have it in the other Jupiter-ruled sign, Pisces).

Whichever way you cut it, at least one of those t-square planets was activated by profection. That right there suggests something with that theme. However, that something could have been either positive or negative for you. That it was such a negative thing--an accident leading to some lasting damage--would correlate with what was going on with the activated planets at the time of your solar return. You're not necessarily going to have the same kind of experience the next time those planets are activated by profection, because you'll have a different solar return chart and different transits that year.

All aspect patterns can indicate good or bad things, and can bring good or bad things when they get triggered by transits or profections. A t-square is considered a hard aspect pattern because it makes you sit up and take notice. Crises correlate with hard angle transits, and when those hard angle transits are activating a t-square, there's so much planetary energy involved that you're likely to see a really big crisis. Positive life changes also correlate with hard angle transits, and again, when there's a t-square involved, there's so much planetary energy that you can really make a strong positive change.

What a strong transit to a t-square will not do is pass unnoticed.

ashriia

Is having Accidents Fate? :unsure::unsure::pouty:

If you have harsh aspects to planets in the sixth house is it just destiny to have accidents?

In my teenage years i had an accident, i fell from a motocycle and landed on my lower back, from there i have back problems,(my leo asc issue?), not that bad but still...

one is to go into industrial robotic systems which i like a lot and i have been electronics hobbyst for a while, and is a stable career (capricorn)

i really like industrial robotic systems if i didn't had this aspects i would go into it without thinking but, my history shows accidents,

Just follow your passion, forget what the astrology has to say. People that are passionate about their job, are overall much happier in life.

I share a mars/uranus harsh aspect and neptune in 6th. I'm accident prone if I am not paying attention. Id just recommend being careful, paying attention and do what you love to do. Forget the rest.

Osamenor

Staff member
so to activate a hard angle transit, it has to be aspected in a hard angle to just one of the t-square planets? or it has to be with more than one,
Any hard aspect transit to a planet in a t-square is automatically a transit to all the planets in the t-square. If something is opposing your Mars, it's conjunct your Uranus/Neptune and square your Jupiter. If it's opposing your Jupiter, it's squaring the rest of your t-square planets. And so on.

just a last question, do you think i should focus on my sixth house or 10th house for insight in what to do respect to change of job or which one should i emphasize first, which one is the safer?
It's not an either/or choice. The sixth and tenth both have some say over your job and what kinds of jobs would work out best for you. And they're very rough suggestions, not specific at all. For every possible sixth/tenth house combo, there are many jobs that could work. It comes down to what you're interested in and can feasibly pursue.

So it really starts with knowing yourself, what works for you and what doesn't. From there, you can use astrology to see how your job(s) fit your chart, and to come up with other possibilities if you want to make a change.

kalinka

In the sidereal chart, Mercury is in the 6th (with neptune and uranus).
The planets Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu are natural malefics and associated with accidents. Accidents are ruled by the 7th house in a natal chart. Also we check the 4th, 8th (for longevity but also obstacles,sudden events and chronical diseases. And you mentioned that you have chronical back problems since the accident) and 12th house.
Saturn is your 8th and 7th house ruler, located in the 7th with Sun and in his own rulership.
As we see, Saturn is main responsible for such sudden events in your life.
4th house indicates the end of matters, fatality and also signifies vehicles. Here L4 is Venus. Just to mention- Venus is also the natural karaka for vehicles and plays an important role when it comes to accidents with vehicles. She is placed in the 8th...what a suprise ;)
12th house of losses, hospitals and also accidents is occupied by Mars. Rahu is the agent of Mars in the chart. Both are significators for the 12th and 6th (house of diseases and illness) .
Whenever the houses 6,12 and 8 are activated during the conjoined periods of Mahadasha,Bhukti and Pratyantaradasha, the native will experience an accident or bigger health issues.

Mars is also ruler of your 10th and 5th and placed in the 12th house,this shows a person who is unable to saving money. You might experience losses for some time. I would not recommend self-employment. 12th house is for foreign countries,too. you might work for foreign companies or traveling abroad for the job. it also indicate a creative profession but also a career related to hospitals, medical institutions, charity work or spirituality. Mars in gemini is good for business and marketing. You would be a good boss in a company.
My advice would be to go for psychology. Your doubts related to your past accidents are not far fetched. Mars is ruler of violence and fire, in the 12th house could occures accidents due to explosive materials. Saturn is responsible for accidents due to iron machines. Since Saturn is very strong in your chart, he could occures further sudden events.

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

Is having Accidents Fate? :unsure::unsure::pouty:

If you have harsh aspects to planets in the sixth house is it just destiny to have accidents?

In my teenage years i had an accident, i fell from a motocycle and landed on my lower back, from there i have back problems,(my leo asc issue?), not that bad but still...

im wondering if my destiny is still have more accidents, i have a sixth house stellium...

https://imgur.com/a/JHeyUSs

work is very important for me and right now with Uranus Transit my 10th house, i have to change jobs i have no option... :annoyed::annoyed:

this uranus transit my 10th is why im consulting astrologers like you guys :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, i asked an astrologer friend of mine and she kind of scared me... :crying:

so i have two career choices which im thinking about...

one is to go into industrial robotic systems which i like a lot and i have been electronics hobbyst for a while, and is a stable career (capricorn), but it has high voltage systems and i might need to troubleshoot them from time to time, (uranus 6th)...

the other option is going into the psychology route and try to help people in this area (neptune 6th)... but im not sure...

what should i do???:unsure:

if you have harsh aspects to the sixth house is it just destiny to have accidents?:annoyed:

should a person with such hard aspects play it safe? :pouty:

i really like industrial robotic systems if i didn't had this aspects i would go into it without thinking but, my history shows accidents,

im am a more serious and stable person now, back then when i was a teen, i was rebellious (strong aspected uranus) but now im more lay back and responsible (cap)

can someone heal aspects or is it destiny?:unsure:

should we badly aspected planets in 6th house stelliums play it safe?:unsure::unsure:

Chart:
https://imgur.com/a/JHeyUSs

if you guys have other options of career please tell me i would be really grateful,

thank you guys for taking the time to see my chart and reading this, i hope you all doing well, amid this times, pluto and saturn conjuct :S

hope you are safe and hope the planets bless you! :biggrin::biggrin::cool:

the problem with your harsh aspects in your 6th house is because your not working. instead it would play out in your work of day to day routine. better if it plays out in your work then leisure time. you're having too much fun! that's what the stars are saying. time to get to work...

ToltecLearn

the problem with your harsh aspects in your 6th house is because your not working. instead it would play out in your work of day to day routine. better if it plays out in your work then leisure time. you're having too much fun! that's what the stars are saying. time to get to work...

that makes sense... i mean i never had an accident while working haha

but there is a lot of PPE insulated gloves etc.. theres also a lot of high tech tools (uranus) that can protect...

Last edited: