Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

Cecile

I think the "Voyage of Discovery" explains it better, and looks at the sidereal Ages as well as the tropical to some extent.

The tropical, Cardinal-sign Ages show the most innovation, just as the Cardinal-signs begin each new season. There's resistance against the new developments; so, city-state technology, including writing, occurred near the end of the tropical Age of Libra; and, global technology, including the internet, in this last portion of the tropical Age of Capricorn.

Ah. This is light years ahead of me :smile: and requires a lot of time and attention to grasp.

I wonder if it's applicable to what's going on currently on the global stage and how this might tie into sacred geometry if at all.

I believe we're experiencing a shift in consciousness and that the ascension is near.

You're a Pisces? I have so much Pisces I'm drowning over here - Annular Eclipse Saros 129 for starters - lol!

david starling

Ah. This is light years ahead of me :smile: and requires a lot of time and attention to grasp.

I wonder if it's applicable to what's going on currently on the global stage and how this might tie into sacred geometry if at all.

I believe we're experiencing a shift in consciousness and that the ascension is near.

You're a Pisces? I have so much Pisces I'm drowning over here - Annular Eclipse Saros 129 for starters - lol!

I have Pisces Sun, Mercury & Mars in Pisces; and, Ascendant in Pisces currently Conj Neptune, which is my Chart-ruler. I have Neptune in Libra.

Cecile

I have Pisces Sun, Mercury & Mars in Pisces; and, Ascendant in Pisces currently Conj Neptune, which is my Chart-ruler. I have Neptune in Libra.

Oy Vey!
I have Mercury, Sun, Moon, Jupiter, within 6 degrees in Pisces with N. Node sandwiched in there, and all but Mercury are apexes of Neptune-Pluto yods. Neptune in 2nd of Libra. Leo rising at 26 Leo 13' (between Edgar Cayce and Donald Trump.)

So how's it been with Neptune transiting your Asc??? It's been wrecking havoc with me since September 18th, the day Saturn stationed.

Keeping a toe in the topic - I have information to share later about the 17th of March. It's something that Dave of X22Report reported on the day after I mentioned that I saw something significant coming up on the 17th. The title of his episode: "Watch the 17th."

david starling

Oy Vey!
I have Mercury, Sun, Moon, Jupiter, within 6 degrees in Pisces with N. Node sandwiched in there, and all but Mercury are apexes of Neptune-Pluto yods. Neptune in 2nd of Libra. Leo rising at 26 Leo 13' (between Edgar Cayce and Donald Trump.)

So how's it been with Neptune transiting your Asc??? It's been wrecking havoc with me since September 18th, the day Saturn stationed.

Keeping a toe in the topic - I have information to share later about the 17th of March. It's something that Dave of X22Report reported on the day after I mentioned that I saw something significant coming up on the 17th. The title of his episode: "Watch the 17th."

My SR Day!

Top of the zodiac to ya! :biggrin:

Last edited:

leomoon

Happy Belated Solar Return, and coming Solar Return to ALL you Pisces fish out there!!! :love:

I have no known Pisces in my chart, BUT, my 9th saves me often I'm told because its ruled by Jupiter and Pisces on the cusp is the sign in Tropical chart. Somehow, Jupiter's been my friend all along, during the tough times. Jupiter sextile Sun & Mars Trine the ASC. :sideways:

The 9th house is said to be the house of our conception in that chart (Tad Mann method) - so I always feel blessed by my dear late mom., Sagittarius Sun with Pisces Mars (1st decan of the sign) So in a round-about way, I relate to Pisces fish.

leomoon

I mean in real life :)
How has the virus affected you :)

I've been debating back and forth over a scheduled Elective surgery now scheduled for April 1st, knee replacement (the 2nd one)
I think I've decided thus far on keeping the date otherwise, it would be at least another year of pain. But still...:unsure:
I did the horary and it looks good for surgery. :pinched: