My home and property are destroyed :(

kai

hi...i had a flood problem at my (water damage) house and tons of things have been destroyed..been dealing with this issue now and warned my insurance already. i need to report property damage and it's a lot especially tons of my expensive shoes and furniture have been damages. the dwelling of my house has been affected too so i need to start renovations and i was wondering if i will be getting my full policy limit in terms of being compensated financially for this loss especially for my property damage because i lost lots of stuff as mentioned....my dwelling policy is high so my renovation wont reach that much but my personal property for the shoes and furniture is above the limit so i was wondering if I will be well compensated for this damage?

Im mars in my 1st house in my own sign so im strong, my 4th house is jupiter/neptune, neptune is in my 4th house strong in its own sign, jupiter as co-ruler is in saturn and in my 2nd house of money, so my home is in my 2nd house which makes ssense as im lookign to get the right compensation fom my stuff, my 2nd house of money is jupiter too, in my 2nd house. Insurance is the 8th house right? So that's mercury, which is going to conjunct my 2nd house ruler and my 4th house rulers. I also have moon in my 4th house as where my concentration is. This chart seems to make sense from the point of where every planet thats related to the situation is distributed. Now the aspects:eek:k i dont know if jupiter near sun is bad but isn't this cazimi or am I wrong? I've got lots of stellium in my 2nd house of money! Moon will trine me soon so thats good, insurance 8th house will conjunct my 2nd house and 4th house rulers which is also good, but then jupiter is near sun, so not sure what to make of this. Anyone please? Would you say that ill be getting my policy limit compensated well for the damages to my home and personal property especially?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_full_policy_limit_for_flood_hr.25592.18070.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_full_policy_limit_for_flood_hr.25592.18070.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 27

waybread

So sorry that this happened to you.

I actually think this chart looks favorable to you. Your belongings are a 2nd house matter, ruled by Jupiter. Insurance is an 8th house matter, ruled by Mercury. Mercury applies to a conjunction with Jupiter. The moon is in a sextile relationship with Saturn in the 2nd. (Just a hair past, but I'll bet this question occurred to you earlier.)

Just a word about insurance companies if you've not filed a previous claim. Many will try to stonewall you; including over really surprising, crummy things. When my husband and I filed an insurance claim for an RV wrecked in a traffic accident, it took months to sort out everything. I felt like I'd been traumatized twice: once by the accident, and second by haggling with the insurance company to pay our due. Finally they paid up and we were able to replace the RV--5 months after the accident.

So just be persistent. Be cool and collected: don't insult anybody. Keep a written record of your communications, ideally via email so you have a written recrod. Hopefully you've got some before & after pictures; but even if not, just keep at it.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Last edited:

kai

So sorry that this happened to you.

I actually think this chart looks favorable to you. Your belongings are a 2nd house matter, ruled by Jupiter. Insurance is an 8th house matter, ruled by Mercury. Mercury applies to a conjunction with Jupiter. The moon is in a sextile relationship with Saturn in the 2nd. (Just a hair past, but I'll bet this question occurred to you earlier.)

Just a word about insurance companies if you've not filed a previous claim. Many will try to stonewall you; including over really surprising, crummy things. When my husband and I filed an insurance claim for an RV wrecked in a traffic accident, it took months to sort out everything. I felt like I'd been traumatized twice: once by the accident, and second by haggling with the insurance company to pay our due. Finally they paid up and we were able to replace the RV--5 months after the accident.

So just be persistent. Be cool and collected: don't insult anybody. Keep a written record of your communications, ideally via email so you have a written recrod. Hopefully you've got some before & after pictures; but even if not, just keep at it.

Please let us know how it turns out.

thanks waybread for the encouraging words )) im glad that you got the money even if it's late as it happens sometimes. ill be vigilant with my claim. ive taken pictures fairly quickly just in case. Im glad to hear that the chart looks favorable, so I guess that sun in 2nd should not weaken jupiter right? i heard when a planet in question is conjunct the sun then it's a bad thing. In this chart only that what worried me which is why I didnt say the chart looks good despite the conjunctions of mercury and jupiter.

Last edited:

waybread

Jupiter is combust and in its fall-- not helpful, but not fatal. Mercury (rules the 8th house of insurance) is the faster moving planet, applying to a conjunction with Jupiter.Then the sun is separating from Jupiter. In other words, the combustion condition will ease off.