Date question

mrastro

Account Closed
I have asked her out several times in the past. She always said she had doubts and that she is not ready for a relationship. I am going to ask her on a date again. Does she have the balls to take a leap of faith or Will she become an old woman, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The chart ascendent is in 0 degrees, which would indicate it is too early to judge, the situation is just changing and it needs time to mature.
However, moon approaches a square with the 7th house ruler, just after the trine with Jupiter. So she may say yes, but then she is in your 12th of restrictions and hiding, so it will not necessarily carry forward.
Chiron conjunct the 5th cusp promises it won't be an easy relationship. Ruler of the 5th, mars, will square Saturn of restrictions.
The way you phrase the question, in a "it's me or the devil" way, may give us a clue as to why she has up to now hesitated to accept your invitations.
Also, normally a date does not implicate you will necessarily continue on to a relationship or to marriage. It is just a way to meeting up to begin to get to know each other. She may not be what you think.
If she accepts, be ready to accept her decision to see or not see you a second time. If she refuses, be ready to accept that decision as well.