Hamsa Yoga benefic or malefic to daughter?

Namasthe,

Some astrologers told me as my daughter has hamsayoga in her chart and currently she is in jupiter dasha, but nothing going fine in her life.We are in search of groom for my daughter from past 2 years but none of them matching to her or matching profiles doesn't come up to marriage point!. We have done remedies as suggested by astrologers but not getting results. Recently she missed her great career opportunity and nice proposal rejected us. Can anyone analyze this in astrological perspective?

Daughter's birth Details:
Date of Birth: 28/07/1990 ( july 28year: 1990)
Time of birth: 6:05 AM
Place: Kasaragod, Kerala
Question:1) When she will get married and how will be characteristics of groom?
2)Jupiter in lagna with Sun and Ketu and 7th (marriage house) occupied by Rahu: is this is malefic to her marriage?

Thanks,
Subrahmanya Bhat

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter is combust and with Rahu/Ketu in the ascendant. Jupiter receives aspect from Mars and Saturn occupies one of its signs. Jupiter is at 1 deg 37 min and is therefore weak. It projects aspect to the seventh house which is not welcome as it is a debilitated aspect. Jupiter needs remedial measures for better results.
Saturn owns the seventh house and it projects aspect to Venus from a position of opposition.
Venus occupies the twelfth house and it is in a constellation of Rahu. Rahu occupies the seventh and therefore causes delay in marriage. Mars projects aspect to the seventh house from the twelfth in the navamsha chart. Hence delay in marriage is apparent in the chart.
She is now approaching her 25th birthday. She may get married in the 26th or 27th year particularly when Jupiter remains in Leo. However some communities do not like marriages in this position of Jupiter.

Hi Dinesh ji,

Some people said my daughter's horoscope has exalted Jupiter and auspicious. But we are not getting any good results as you said Jupiter might be weak.
I'm just concern about her marriage So please guide me how to proceed astrological way..?

Jupiter is combust and with Rahu/Ketu in the ascendant. Jupiter receives aspect from Mars and Saturn occupies one of its signs. Jupiter is at 1 deg 37 min and is therefore weak. It projects aspect to the seventh house which is not welcome as it is a debilitated aspect. Jupiter needs remedial measures for better results.
Saturn owns the seventh house and it projects aspect to Venus from a position of opposition.
Venus occupies the twelfth house and it is in a constellation of Rahu. Rahu occupies the seventh and therefore causes delay in marriage. Mars projects aspect to the seventh house from the twelfth in the navamsha chart. Hence delay in marriage is apparent in the chart.
She is now approaching her 25th birthday. She may get married in the 26th or 27th year particularly when Jupiter remains in Leo. However some communities do not like marriages in this position of Jupiter.
Hi Sir,

Thanks a lot for your analysis and your analysis came true. Got proposal on October 2016 and daughter will be married in August 2017.

Girl's birth Details:
Date of Birth: 28/07/1990 ( july 28 year: 1990)
Time of birth: 6:05 AM
Place: Kasaragod, Kerala

Boy's birth Details:
Date of Birth: 10/05/1988 ( may 10 year: 1988)
Time of birth: 01:47 PM
Place: Gokarna, karnataka

Please predict on career and married life of my daughter and her husband? and will they settle in foreign?

Thanks