Understand the chart

nehha

I want to understand the charts. what are its strength and what are its weaknesses

from the marriage point of view how is the chart
does it have divorce indicated
if yes by when

charts are attached
12 oct 1975
5 am
jalandhar
punjab

Attachments

• charts.jpg
    charts.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 43
  • navasma chart.jpg
    navasma chart.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 33

nehha

Not really, born early morning can you help me with the time because the marriage is hitting rock bottom...and has reached divorce and that for sure is going to happen

Zappy

Can you provide us with the date of your marriage? If you have children, then the Birth date of your child? This will help me to authenticate your time of birth. Then only we can come to conclusion on divorce.

regards,
Zappy

Kannan

Nahha

As per the chart posted against 5 AM, Jupiter is in 7 in his own house aspecting Lagna. In this position Jupiter should not cause matrimonial problem . I think the given TOB needs correction. No meaningful prediction is possible if the native is not sure about the correct time of birth. The only discord in the chart is Venus being placed in 12 in Sun's house , not considered good for a comfortable marriage.

Good luck

Kannan

nehha

I am sorry the timing are not correct but its not 5 am but some where near 8 am.
marriage happened on 15 february 2002

15 february is my father in law birth date as well.

My husband is older to me by an year

I was born in jallandhar
12 october 1975

I have an elder daughter and a younger son.

I have ancestrally bad marriage. My mother committed sucide when i was 5 years old. My father had two marriages
my brother has two marriages
My other three sisters also have two marriages
so inherently we have all have had broken home and failed marriages.
I am the youngest amongst all my siblings

I am myself going through a stage where my marriage has completely broken.

We are planning for a divorce and i just want to know when will that materialize. What is the time for my birth chart with the details given below here.

heretolearn

You must provide dates/times for the births of children and other events mentioned in your post in order for attempt at rectification.

nehha

marriage - 14 feb 2002

1st child in 25 april 2004

2nd child on 31 august 2009

marriage started to fall post 2011 may

things are really bad now 2014

i have a til on my forehead and nose

I was born on 12 october 1975
jalandhar, punjab
morning time

my husband has a very bad tongue.

so from this can my birth time be calculated.

viraajsk

Hi nehha

mars in 8th house of your chart can give bad tongue to your husband as it is 2nd house for him. then it means birth time between 8.30 to 10.30. viruchika/scorpio lagna.

and it is also mangal dosha mars in 8th house.

give something about your career (we can check 10th house if it tallies) or your nature, looks (as lagna decides this), will help in deciding birth time to within +or- half hour.

give the reason for the non-compatibility .

then we can decide correctly on divorce or not.