Vista Combusta 15*Libra to 15*Scorpio

Heoau

Hello All, I have this placement at 15*Libra in my 12th House, can anyone tell me what effect does it have on my chart? My Sun-Cap, Moon-Taurus, Mars-Aqu, Merc-Aqu, Ven-Sag/Cap, Pluto-Leo, Uran-Gem/Can
Thank You

K

kunga

Not much help probably, but the only thing I know about the Via Combust is that it is between 15 libra and 15 scorpio and is considered unlucky exept the 23rd degree of libra which is a favorable position. The first three degrees of scorpio can denote real genius however also in the via combust. You did not say which of your planets are here in 15 libra. It may be considered by some that this degree is not so crucial depending what is going on in the chart. The sun in the via would bring a lifelong lesson through a downfall of ego , a wipeout or obliteration seems to be the idea. Of course in the scheme of things this can be an effective teacher if we understand how and why we are presented with our particular fates.

Heoau

Peace and Love Kunga

I am sorry to have forgotten to give the House and the Planet of Via Combusta. It is in Neptune at 15*Libra my 3rd House, will it still effect the orib?
You mentioned one charateristic of this constilation a "wipeout,obliteration "meaning old karmic negatives or current ones? What other abrupt changes does this phase carry. I am not worried because I understand that this is a portion of my destined path and zodialogical personality which is neccessary for growth in the right direction.

Thank You

K

kunga

Heoau, I am not a great adept with astrology but in my opinion the Neptune at 15 degrees is not problematic. Think of the progression of neptune too- its not going through the via-its just hovering mostly in place. The idea of the via is one of movement through it. Do you see what I am saying. I think it is the planet coursing through this via which brings the tragedy. It is like a roadway or path which must be experienced as movement through it.-transiting planet/ progressed planet/= lessons unfolding. Your birth neptune has already coursed through this via from 1950 through 1963. This would be good research to interpret for yourself what it did during that period. The houses involved would be interesting. From your post I cant tell whether it is 3rd or 12th. Best regards.