Please interpret my chart.

Cary2

Banned
Eeshwar,

I read your PM to me, and I will try to address the possibility of evil spirits and evil spells, but you should also consult an expert on such things in your vicinity. As a rule, astrologers have limited knowledge of such things. It is not usually a part of an astrologer’s practice, but I can do my best with my astrological experience.

You said you had no such troubles before your marriage, but you did not describe your marriage.

Unfriendly friends in your environment who give you a creepy feeling are unseen people who no longer have a physical body. If they bother you, there is something in your state of consciousness that gives them a hook to hang on. Human beings have a natural defense against such things that resembles your physiological immune system. To resuscitate your natural defenses, repair your personal borders with regard to living human beings who you encounter. Define your boundaries with regard to others so that they understand where you stand and how determined you are to stop offenders. Also respect the borders of others. As your borders become more tangible and consistent, your natural defense against unseen tricksters will serve you well.

Based on my experience and looking at your chart, I am inclined to think you have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) caused by cruel and sadistic acts, possibly by your husband. I am wondering if he is cruel or sadistic. Perhaps he is sado-masochistic while you are not.

It is not your obligation to endure abuse. I think it is your responsibility to rid yourself of an abuser. If you are abused, I feel you will be psychically harmed, so you are harmed in a variety of ways.

Your great sensitivity is Sun-conunct-Neptune near MC intensified by a Scorpio stellium. The sadistic events are symbolized in the chart as the close T-square of Venus-opposed-Saturn with both square to Mars in the Twelfth House.

Last edited: