Chart reading for you

sethi

Hello everyone.

I have been absent for quite some time now from this forum.

I would like to offer chart interpretations relating to marriage and marital problems for all females, and for those looking for marriage (long term relationship not counted / boyfriends as I don't know how to interpret that).

Your date of birth , time and place is a must along with your chart.

If your time is uncertain then this forum may not be for you and you can post your question in the horary section..

if you will also post your husband’s (current or future) then that will also be a big help.

You will have to give some details about yourself and the problems that you are facing. If you can also interpret your chart, than you can also discuss the points with me too.

If the problems are of a personal nature, you can then send to me private email and not otherwise. Post first and I will then delete one of the mails so that |I could receive your email.

Please note that I know some points of astrology and there are lots of other points which I don't know about. I am also here to learn and ask for help / interpretation from other senior persons too.
[FONT=&quot] So if I am wrong about any point then please find it in your heart to forgive and forget also.

I will be free till the end of this month and then I will be busy again please note.

Regards

[/FONT]

[note - the person offering this interpretation can stop interpreting at any time - posting your chart here is no guarantee of getting a chart reading - your best chances for getting a chart reading are to post your chart in a separate thread - post here at your own risk - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: