my chart is a mess, thanks pisces moon

Lazuline

i'm not a fan of using placidus houses or uranus/neptune/pluto on my charts, but there it is with all the planets (but whole houses).

i'm going through a lot in the last years, makes me wonder if my life is ever going to be the way i planned: being a famous artist and working with art, which i love; moving away from my country; finding a loving husband and maybe having children (not sure if i'm going to be a mother). can anyone give me a light?

https://imgur.com/V1MApIi

ElenaJ

Poor gentle pisces moon, taking all the blame!
Seriously, with that accumulation of intellectual energy in gemini, you should welcome that lovely pisces water position, where moon expresses itself so well, with intuitiveness, empathy, spirituality, sweetness.
The ascendent in Leo wants to go on stage and parade around, and is helped by the conjunction with creative Venus, ruler of the MH of career, leading you towards the arts.
It is also conjunct lucky Part of Fortune.
The 5th of creativity is expansive Jupiter, elevated in the 10th and conjunct responsible down-to-earth Saturn, which is helpful to ground so much gemini energy. Saturn also gives you ambition and the stamina to stick to your path.
Saturn also rules your 6th of day to day work, so you can really buckle down to what you want to get done.
Pisces can be lazy, lost in it's own dreams, so by placing it here in the dynamic t-square with the mars/mercury conjunction opposing pluto gives you a lot of strong character, and stimulates you towards achievement.
And moon is in the 9th of foreign places, pushing you towards this outlet.
You have a quick mind, and trine Uranus makes it an inventive one as well. Lots of original ideas.
The MH is exactly square the moon's nodes. This type of configuration usually says you skipped a step in your past, and now are making up for it. Involving the MH, it would indicate that your are right in concentrating on your career.
The 5th of children is ruled by Jupiter, with the conjunction to Saturn would delay this.
Similarly, Saturn on the MH would bring you career success later in life.
Uranus conjunct your descendent will make it difficult for you to enter a traditional type of marriage, unless your partner is "Uranian", for example an aquarian or with strong aquarian qualities, or an untraditional type of union that gives you lots of space. Otherwise, trying to tie yourself down will only cause you to bolt sooner or later.
Your chart isn't a mess, it is just very stimulating, take advantage of it!

Lazuline

sorry, i forgot to answer you! so, i agree with everything you said, but since I'm more familiar with traditional astrology, i don't really mind modern astrology planets as much as you did while reading my chart.
it's a preference thing, so don't worry! your interpretation is still valid and helped me a lot. thank you once again! ;*