Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-04-2019, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
I was thinking. As much as I love fat cats and really love petting them, I think maybe having a couple larger rats would be nice as pets someday. I could build them little terrariums and obstacle courses and maybe like a tiny rat playground. It would be so cute. I've always wanted a rodent as a pet, but my mom never let me, because she said they were gross. Rats are super clean rodents though and they're extra soft and I'd have two, because rats are very social animals and need friendship.
Kat, we REALLY should move in together. I have this insane love for rats that I hide carefully because most ppl are grossed out by even thinking of me holding a rat in front of them. And my country doesn't sell rat either

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
No I donít. I have enough issues with men lol donít wanna add to it
There not volatile. What she gona do over the internet lol she canít boil your bunny can she🐰... or can she? 🤔
Nah, they are volatile. She's as far away from me as you are, but they were volatile. That's not the behaviour of someone in control of themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
You should address that question to conspiracy theorist.
Why canít you answer it?
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Nah, they are volatile. She's as far away from me as you are, but they were volatile. That's not the behaviour of someone in control of themselves.
They were? Thereís more than one?
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Kat, we REALLY should move in together. I have this insane love for rats that I hide carefully because most ppl are grossed out by even thinking of me holding a rat in front of them. And my country doesn't sell rat either
People sell them? You can just go to the sewer or dirty place. Lots their. Donít buy one
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:05 AM

Quote:
They were? Thereís more than one?
Volatile in the sense of "likely to change suddenly and unexpectedly, especially by getting worse."

More than one instance like that? Yes.
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
That is handy, shining like that, no? The phenomenon never bothered me either until professional graduate school where suddenly there the peer group was redefined and the entire atmosphere had a strong pervasive dominance orientation. It's been masculine typically because women were kept out of professions, but you can certainly see many rising to the challenge lol and becoming just as... tedious.
Dealing with it is on a case by case basis and depends on your professional situation. The field you're in, even the company you're in at the time will have different contexts. I had to handle dominance issues in work culture for a recent client and it was amazing how the people above or horizontal to the offender couldn't see a behavior set that was really inflicting pain on the people below the offender in the hierarchy.

Encountering it socially is a totally different ball of wax.
Hmm yeah I could definitely see that sort of environment being difficult. People wanting to put each other down so that they look higher up. I'm very competitive in work environments myself, but also aware of presentation, so I think I act more strategically.

I did think about it and I had a boss that was very into mansplaining, but he was going through his own thing. When I met him for the first time, he said he knew my reputation and that I ran things at the workplace. He'd heard very good reviews from his senior managers, etc. but he was also insecure and I was in the office and he said he was recovering from cancer and specifically it was testicular cancer and he said, word for word, 'I don't have any balls anymore'. I was kinda floored. Just said awkwardly, 'sorry about that man'.

Then he tried to change a bunch of things at the center and I tried to tell him it was a bad idea, but he kept saying 'no this is how it's done at headquarters, yada yada', so I let the ship sink and he wound up having to change everything back. He was also the last manager for that site. The contract was not renewed by the organization and I'm positive a lot of that had to do with him. Oh well

Anyway, in general, I know I've been the hardest worker at my jobs. The stats proved it. The quick promotions proved it. I think a lot of coworkers have honestly been intimidated or slightly scared by me, but I wound up with great working relationships and good experience. I love to outperform others, but I do it ethically and I try to help others achieve the same success.
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Volatile in the sense of "likely to change suddenly and unexpectedly, especially by getting worse."

More than one instance like that? Yes.
Lol you sound scared
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Eeeew MK are you serious?? Rats are poison and what you gona get out of it. Itís not like a dog where you get pure love from ewwww please no. Tell me your joking 🙃
Rats are the cleanest rodent and the smartest. I love them. I'd make so many jungle gyms for them. Omg, I'd be the best rat parent ever.
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
You dispose of the the bodies, wipe the place down to remove the forensics? That sort of thing?
Remind me of the term "psychological autopsy" coined by Edwin Shneidman. Given what I know about Passi so far, the term fits her nicely
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini888 For This Useful Post:
passiflora (10-04-2019)
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Lol you sound scared
There's a lot of history that you aren't aware of. It's understandable if you would misjudge what you see.

Quote:
What ascendant do I come off as?
So am I right double sag or Scorpio? Whatís the ascendant

Gemini is my ascendant
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Omg no rats for sale??? Sadderday dude
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Rats are the cleanest rodent and the smartest. I love them. I'd make so many jungle gyms for them. Omg, I'd be the best rat parent ever.
Ok 👌 what ever floats your boat and makes you happy 😊
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:12 AM

Quote:
There's a lot of history that you aren't aware of. It's understandable if you would misjudge what you see.
Ok fair enough point taken. Itís one of those difficult things
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (10-04-2019)
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:12 AM

Quote:
No, it's cool. I've gotten the arrogant comment before, and I've also gotten humble. It's all over the map with me. As a result I take what people say with a grain of salt unless a wide variety of different backgrounds tell me the same thing. Then I take notice.

If you are talking who I think you are talking then I don't have any intention of handling said fan. Perhaps that's the problem.
You have Jupiter and Pluto in Sag right? That could be where all the "arrogant" thing comes from.

And I giggle thinking of your "fan", if we are both thinking about the same person. To a complete stranger of the drama, it does look like a fan-idol dynamic
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Gemini is my ascendant
Oh okay! Multi tasker? Good humour? Likes to be in the know. Makes a good journalist. Very intelligent with the right aspects. Exams /learning etc you need little revision. Gets things done at speed.
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Why canít you answer it?
Just be careful to garsp some idea from someone in this forum pertain to astrology. There are certain members who don't know nothing about astrology nor study astrology from the very ancient form of astrology, and yet telling people like they're pretend to be an expert. God bless you
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Just be careful to garsp someone in this forum. There are certain members who don't know nothing about astrology nor study astrology from the very ancient form of astrology, and yet telling people like they're pretend to be an expert. God bless you
What you mean? I only asked you about the weather 🙉
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Oh okay! Multi tasker? Good humour? Likes to be in the know. Makes a good journalist. Very intelligent with the right aspects. Exams /learning etc you need little revision. Gets things done at speed.
What do you think about Sun and Merc in Gemini? Are they the same as the Asc?
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:22 AM

Quote:
What do you think about Sun and Merc in Gemini? Are they the same as the Asc?
I would say not as mercury is with the sun. Depends on What merc is doing? If sun is combust then I have learned it is weaker
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:23 AM

Quote:
You have Jupiter and Pluto in Sag right? That could be where all the "arrogant" thing comes from.

And I giggle thinking of your "fan", if we are both thinking about the same person. To a complete stranger of the drama, it does look like a fan-idol dynamic
Mars-Jupiter rising, mountain of fire, almost no water and Aquarius moon coolness all makes for an arrogant, "I am okay if you don't like me, and I will never go out of my way to curry your favour" presentation. It's pretty understandable and I don't blame anybody for thinking that way about me. I'm not loud about it, which probably makes it worse.
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:24 AM

Quote:
You got it m80
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:24 AM

Quote:
I would say not as mercury is with the sun. Depends on What merc is doing? If sun is combust then I have learned it is weaker
Nothing is combusted in my chart.