Will we make amends?

Venusine

I had a massive row with my friend. I’m wondering will we patch things up? I feel we need time apart at least. I’m Saturn and he is Moon at 1st but not in my sign. There is Pluto and Jupiter both on ascendant. I’m wondering are they cancelling each other out? But anyway Pluto is ruling 8th house of sorrows and other not so nice things and I’m feeling so so so bad at the moment. Also me being Saturn is right on spot, I’m feeling depressed. Really hard to shake this feeling off. Not sure what Jupiter is doing there as it’s ruling so many houses. Moon will trine Venus. But my friends is also ruled by Moon. So what it is? I remember Venus will bring yes answer also? Which one of us will make the first move?

Chrysalis

Using whole signs.

Crooked sign rising +1
Moons next sign crooked +1
Moons leaving azimene degree Saturn +2
Moon heads to cadent house -1
Moon heads to Neptune -1

Lot of reconciliation falls at 9° Pisces in a cadent house and the same sign as Neptune. Moon flows towards the lot but Saturn rx away from. Lot ruler Jupiter in a pitted degree conjunct the Asc which will bring delays in reconciliation.

This chart is showing a yes for a reconciliation, but this chart (using the smallest time frame) would be valid for 5 days. If i was you when the dust has settled a little, re-ask the question after 5 days time, as im just not seeing the reconciliation to be within 5 days.

Last edited:

Ouranos

Hello Venusine,
Wow! Good old latitudes North.
I highly recommand the website of Andrew Bevan https://www.astronor.com/polarcharts.htm
He lives in Norway.
Hard to decipher rulerships, I am no expert in this hodgepodge.
But I would use the Angle of 'Besieged and Aided Planets' and 'Dexter/Sinister' to provide some kind of light.

Some may argue that the Moon here is 'besieged' by conjunction between Mars and Saturn but I prefer to use the concept by 'aspects' as it carries the concept of translation of light.
Here the Moon separates from a dexter sextile to Mars and applies to a dexter trine to Venus. And as Lilly says "Observe the dexter aspect is more forcible than the Sinister" (CA.,p.109). It points to a reconciliation.

As to whom initiates the reconciliation, Moon blending both of you (co-ruler and L7) but ruled by SaturnR (rulership)L1, I would say you have the power in your hand to do so but feel hesitant (Retro). Whatever you decide, your friend will bow and accept your apologies (L7 in your rulership).

Blessings,
Ouranos

Venusine

Thank you both! 5 days is possible but too soon. We might see each other next Saturday but I’m not sure if he will come to this place or not. I do feel hesitant and I don’t feel at all I should be the one apologise. But I do want to reconcile. Let’s see. I will ask again after weekend if nothing is happening.

Ouranos

“Apologizing does not always mean you're wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.”
― Mark Matthews

IleneK

Premium Member
Your friend is signified by the 11th house, ruled by Jupiter [or 11th sign, ruled by Mars].
I'm going to use the house system you have chosen, so you as Saturn are very strong in your dignity and by angle, and you want to amend the relationship. You feel very favorable toward your friend/Jup because your friend is also in the sign of your dignity.

Your friend, Jup is very interested in what is going in with you, as shown by Jupiter being in your/1st house, in fact, exactly conjunct the cusp of your house, the Asc. But your friend is very diminished by the events between you as Jup is in the sign of its fall. Your friend also sees you unfavorably because you/Saturn, too, are in the sign of Jupiter's fall.
I do think that things can improve, though, if you can honestly and sincerely witness the hurt, the disturbance you have caused your friend, without defending yourself. But rather just by sincerely apologizing for the hurt you have caused, even inadvertently.

Moon has just moved from its detriment in Capricorn, so things are lightening up somewhat regarding your friend's view of the matter. But Saturn and Jup remain in Capricorn for a very long time, both retrograding. So it may be awhile before there is an opening for you to make amends. The ball is in your court.

I am truly wishing you the best with this.

Venusine

Thank you IleneK :)

Yeah maybe he is interested to know what’s going on, but I feel that I’m always the one taking the first step. So I feel somewhat frustrated and unwilling to do it again. Also I did told him all the things I see as problems between us. He understood some and others not at all. Before our conversation I told him I”’m not ready to discuss” but he went on anyway. I’m little bit angry about that too. I feel he is the one who has done most damaging, not me. I don’t know ..it seems that all of you are saying I’m the only one who wants to make amends :( I feel like I’m not important enough. He sees me unfavourably and all.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you IleneK :)

Yeah maybe he is interested to know what’s going on, but I feel that I’m always the one taking the first step. So I feel somewhat frustrated and unwilling to do it again. Also I did told him all the things I see as problems between us. He understood some and others not at all. Before our conversation I told him I”’m not ready to discuss” but he went on anyway. I’m little bit angry about that too. I feel he is the one who has done most damaging, not me. I don’t know ..it seems that all of you are saying I’m the only one who wants to make amends :( I feel like I’m not important enough. He sees me unfavourably and all.

I didn't mean to say you are the only one who wants to make amends. I just said that you want to make amends because that is how you wrote your question.
Your friend is very interested in you and the relationship with him/Jup being exactly on the Ascendant. This is not to say you are not hurt, even very hurt. This chart shows that friend is more upset, more hurt.

My heart goes out to you and your friend; I am sorry for your upset.