JUPITERASC

William Binney worked for the National Security Agency

as a code-breaker
for more than 30 years.
At a recent conference, he said
their ultimate goal is total population control :smile:

Whistleblower: NSA Goal Is 'Total Population Control'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHIT2f1l_MQ

........need to be ever reminded of what the first ten amendments are to the U.S. Constitution, and not only particularly the first and second amendments, as I often have to remind people that they had best be very aware of two nearly forgotten, they are the ninth and tenth amendments... and they are the ones that gov't as been encroaching on the worst. If we don't start showing more resolve to defend them, we're going to lose them... in that they'll be rendered so ineffective that it'll amount to the same thing.

First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Second Amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Ninth Amendment
The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

piercethevale

3vblhl.jpg
I was, only this morning, explaining to some friends at facebook about this very thing.

The topic at large being an announcement that China is buying a vast portion of the State of Texas' oil fields. They were actually surprised that a foreign nation could do that here in the States [Yeah, they're very naive and I only know them because I'm a friend to someone that is of the group and became a part of it per Her request...for a friend, you now how that goes?] I told them that China bought Union Oil of California some years ago and owns vast tracts of lane here in Calif. That China is currently buying up all the farm land in central California it possibly can. That, as a single entity, the Japanese [nationals, no Americans of Japanese ancestry] are the largest land holder in California. That the Swiss [Nestles'] owns almost all the natural springs in California and what they don't own the Japanese do. That apts and rental properties here in Northern California, everything within a 300 mile radius to San Francisco and the Bay Area, where the rental prices have gone stratospheric ever since the last mayor of San Francisco made some very lucrative incentives for computer oriented businesses to relocate in "The City"...where the rent for a small, one bedroom apartment, that had been around $1200 to $1500 a month in 2008 now goes for around $4200 to $4500 a month, and that is for the most simple, no amenities, older constructed, type of an apartment [think one step up from a monks cell] you can find, that is IF YOU CAN FIND ONE FOR RENT.

That has driven up the market for buying and renting as far East as the border with Nevada, and even crossed that border in the last year. My rent went from $800 a month for a two bedroom two bath [very old construction though, originally built as a long term hotel for the engineers that worked on the construction of Folsom Dam and the lake behind it, early 1950's, no slab floor on the second story, inadequate sound proofing as the building code for hotels, motels, and the like are much less stringent than for apartments.So, in other words yes that was a pretty sweet price for a 2 & 2, especially considering the one I have is upstairs on the end overlooking the American River and the State Park below...but that was then] to what is now $1300 a month, in increments every six months, between April 2015 and April 2019. A $500 increase in rent in a four year span is a tough hit on the pocketbook for someone who is living on a fixed income. In fact, I now presently don't qualify for the minimum income one has to have in order to get a lease on an apt. here. I'm "grandfathered in", I suppose?] and as a result of all that, property management companies are grabbing all the rental units that go up for sale, and a number that weren't even being offered for sale, to begin with... from what I've heard. Making lucrative offers to landlords for their properties and getting them to sell what wasn't even on the market, all in order to seize and control the rental market in this vast area surrounding San Francisco. ...and there is heavy foreign investment in most everyone of them.

China owns Smithfield, one of the largest pork producing companies there is with plants in many of the mid-western States and Virginia. At one of their plants in the Dakota's last month there was an outbreak of the virus and over 600 of the employees were infected and yet they allowed them to come to work and in job positions that work elbow to elbow with other employees. This huge plant has an almost entirely immigrant work force that all live in an isolated town in the Dakotas, a "company town"... they are paid less than a living wage and they come from all over the world mostly from the poorest of nations, many are even from Africa... and "they" say slavery was banned here in the States in the 19th century.

Anheuser Busch [Budweiser beer] was sod to the Dutch who in turn are own by Brazilians, Coors Brewing co. has been bought by Molson, a Canadian corp. Jim Beam distillery and the brand whiskey was sold to the Japanese a few years ago...the list goes on and on.
Bernie Sanders, when he was mayor of Burlington, Vermont, He began buying up as much land that went up for sale with city funds and put it in a community trust. If you needed a home, you could get a parcel of it, build a home and live there all your life. You couldn't sell it, however, and if you moved, or when you have passed on, the property would then be returned to the community trust. Much as like the native Americas were doing themselves before the Europeans invaded and stole it all from them [except us Quakers, we always negotiated a deal to the natives satisfaction... even though the King said it was ours for the taking] So, there's yet another reason Bernie was such a threat to the "powers that be" and would never be allowed to become the Democratic Partys' candidate.

...and I've been telling everyone that'll listen that most of these public, random, mass shootings have been "false flags". I even predicted one and to the very date, that being Dec. 12, 2012...and also April 15th and 18th in 2013. It's posted twice here in this forum, and those predictions were made in September of 2012., and I wrote, "watch for false flag types of events on these dates" and made comments about how our own gov't is trying to get us to strike the second amendment. Because there is so much foreign investment now in the U.S.A., and after all, they all belong to the same club, the "Billionaires Social Club" and many of those foreigners come from nations that don't allow its citizenry to own guns. The fact that so many Americans are armed, and are very proficient in the use of firearms, makes them awfully fuggin' nervous. Obama was trying everything He could possibly do to disarm the citizenry, and serve his Lords, those that are the true power i.e. "the Shadow Government" [r.e. Operation Gunrunner, and at least a half a dozen false flags while He was in office] The Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld cabal orchestrated the events of 9/11...and it's now been over 18 years since that date and yet still, there is no explanation in truth as to what hit the Pentagon that day, how the twin towers of the W.T.C. collapsed as they did, and the absurdities given in explanation as for what cause Building #9 to collapse.

That recent "Tweet" by Trump, the one urging folks to march on their State Capitals and that bit about the second amendment rights, that has everyone so confused as it seems so contradictory to what He said, or so I heard, just a few hours before in front of the Press... Think about that... now why would He go and "Tweet" something as such?:wink:

Keep Your Powder Dry, folks, Keep Your Powder Dry:wink::wink: [you've all likely heard of, and probably seen, the "Double Face Palm", allow me to introduce you all to the "Double Wink"]

P.S. Any chance that you can get a clearer image of the one you posted above. It is rather fuzzy and a bit difficult to read.. or would you happen to have a link so that I can share that with the aforementioned group I'm trying to enlighten? Either will do nicely, if you have either to share? Thank you, ptv

... keep up the good work...:rightful:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I don't buy into questionable conspiracy theories, I don't believe COVID-19 is a bioweapon and finally, Bill and Melinda Gates doesn't plan to depopulate the world. Like the 5G "destroys people's immunity" theory, I just cannot believe in that, because I can't see any connection between wifi tech waves and human health "attacked" by wifi. And antivaxxers for years said vaccines are "wrong and dangerous" and we don't need vaccines, they insist on debunked autism-vaccine connection theories and worry about their children become autistic from the MMR booster shot.

JUPITERASC

The information spreading nowadays is totally WRONG.
A vaccine does not stop the spread of a virus
it is intended to stop the vaccin receiver from getting sick
when getting in contact with a virus.

That is why it is a FREE CHOICE to get or not the vaccine!
You are protected by your OWN IMMUNITY, not by the vaccine

which, by the way
CONTAINS VIRUS STRAINS YOU ARE GOING TO BE INJECTED/INFECTED WITH ARTIFICIALLY
to create an immune response.
In reality vaccination does not prevent you getting contaminated by viruses
you NEED TO GET THAT!

Vaccination does not stop you infecting others if you are already infected and sick!
A vaccine IS ONLY AIMING TO PROTECT YOU
and, if you already have low immunity and you are vaccinated
you might get sick or even die as well.
It is simple as that :smile: