Champions League 2019/20

cometwolf

Greetings Fensi88 :)
With the round of 16 approaching, we can narrow down which teams are in the box seat to advance. Could you kindly answer this question, who will be winning the UCL 2019/20 title?
I look forward to your awesome prediction ;)

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
Europa League: Manchester Utd vs AZ Alkmaar

Kick-off: 20:01:10

Sub Lords are very HIGHLY against Man Utd and so is Pluto right on D9 1st cusp.
Man Utd will lose at Home.
Goals to come in 2nd half. Post 70th minute assume.

EDIT: Man Utd playing DSC (away)

Last edited:

BlackHat786

Europa League: Manchester Utd vs AZ Alkmaar

Kick-off: 20:01:10

Sub Lords are very HIGHLY against Man Utd and so is Pluto right on D9 1st cusp.
Man Utd will lose at Home.
Goals to come in 2nd half. Post 70th minute assume.

EDIT: Man Utd playing DSC (away)

Manchester United was highly favorite and also playing at home so how can it play as DSC.. please explain

Jibreil

Banned
Manchester United was highly favorite and also playing at home so how can it play as DSC.. please explain

The answer to your query is "Castle Besiegment in Sports" (Google for further articles)

If you see the group stage AZ was undefeated whereas ManUtd had lost 1 game. AZ became the Champ were in Man Utd was the challenger.

Since Sub Lords very on a grandeur level against the ASC, I expected lots of goals to come by DSC (AZ in this case) during the 2nd half. Nevertheless, Man Utd scored 4 goals back to back in an interval of 5 mins or so and AZ denied their 1 goal too.

We often talk and hear about reversals in Cricket & Soccer - Castle Besiegment is the reason for the same. A team that's on a winning streak goes against a team that has won and lost becomes the ASC for that game.

With enough Astrological knowledge & experience, you get to know this by who wins the coin Toss based on the planetary positions, sub lords etc.

BlackHat786

The answer to your query is "Castle Besiegment in Sports" (Google for further articles)

If you see the group stage AZ was undefeated whereas ManUtd had lost 1 game. AZ became the Champ were in Man Utd was the challenger.

Since Sub Lords very on a grandeur level against the ASC, I expected lots of goals to come by DSC (AZ in this case) during the 2nd half. Nevertheless, Man Utd scored 4 goals back to back in an interval of 5 mins or so and AZ denied their 1 goal too.

We often talk and hear about reversals in Cricket & Soccer - Castle Besiegment is the reason for the same. A team that's on a winning streak goes against a team that has won and lost becomes the ASC for that game.

With enough Astrological knowledge & experience, you get to know this by who wins the coin Toss based on the planetary positions, sub lords etc.

Thanks for this information. Sometimes i get pretty confused between whom to choose ascendant and whom to choose descendant and also got the reversal in my predictions because of this. Until today, i just use to take favourite as ascendant and i got few prediction totally wrong and opposite..maybe because asc was playing desc and vice versa

Jibreil

Banned
Thanks for this information. Sometimes i get pretty confused between whom to choose ascendant and whom to choose descendant and also got the reversal in my predictions because of this. Until today, i just use to take favourite as ascendant and i got few prediction totally wrong and opposite..maybe because asc was playing desc and vice versa

Another example in Cricket
Northern Knights vs Otago, 4th Match
Series: Super Smash 2019-20
Venue: Seddon Park, Hamilton
Date & Time: Dec 16, 07:10 PM LOCAL

Otago is in the Ascendency by winning their first game and Norther Knights who lost their first are in their Descendancy.
Otago played ASC today and won comfortably

Last edited: