Will my current contract be extended?

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, my current contract expires in August. I'd like to know if I'll be offered a new contract/ extension of the contract or not?

It is an aspect I take into consideration for staying or going abroad, also.
If it will be extended I could stay longer here. If not, I could go and try a new place for a new job.

Also, I'd like to know maybe to start searching for other opportunities and not wait until the last moment if they dismiss me.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Contract extended.jpg
    Contract extended.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 52

Chrysalis

The lot of employers is posited @18 Virgo in the 3rd house of contracts. Ruler Mercury is in the mutable whole sign 12th house of losses and makes no aspects to you moon. With the square from Mercury to Neptune, when they dismiss you it could be that they use some cover-up excuse.

ameliaastrology

Hello Cassiopeia, searching for a new job would seem to be wise.

(-)
No aspect between Lords 1 and 10.
Moon is void; no renewal.
None of the angles is fixed, not favourable for keeping a current job.
Lord 10 Mars is in 8th house of loss.
Lord 10 Mars is a watery sign.
Venus who ruled the "next" part of House 10 is Gemini turning retrograde.

(+)
Moon is in a fixed sign in the 10th house.

This makes me think you're probably a capable person. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Amelia

aquarius7000

Hi,

I read your Q in the subject line and started looking at chart you posted. Came back to ask if you were applying for a job abroad - because Moon (you) will apply to Jup (ruler of your 9th- overseas) in a sextile. However, Jup is rx and in its fall, so not sure it is going to really work out for you there, or if you will even like it.

What does your natal chart show?

Cassiopeia

Hello Cassiopeia, searching for a new job would seem to be wise.

(-)
No aspect between Lords 1 and 10.
Moon is void; no renewal.
None of the angles is fixed, not favourable for keeping a current job.
Lord 10 Mars is in 8th house of loss.
Lord 10 Mars is a watery sign.
Venus who ruled the "next" part of House 10 is Gemini turning retrograde.

(+)
Moon is in a fixed sign in the 10th house.

This makes me think you're probably a capable person. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Amelia

Thank you very much :smile: My intuition also tells me I should keep my eyes open. I'm going to ask in June about their plans regarding my position and be back here with an update. Anyways, given the fact that I'm replacing someone who's in maternity leave, I guess for them it is simple to not extend my contract because anyways they have someone coming back next year for the position...

ameliaastrology

Thank you for the feedback. I did want to ask if you saw anyone on the horizon that might replace you (the 7th house didn't look good).

But it didn't seem thoughtful for me to do so. I am grateful for the extra detail.

Amelia

Cassiopeia

Hi,

I read your Q in the subject line and started looking at chart you posted. Came back to ask if you were applying for a job abroad - because Moon (you) will apply to Jup (ruler of your 9th- overseas) in a sextile. However, Jup is rx and in its fall, so not sure it is going to really work out for you there, or if you will even like it.

What does your natal chart show?

Interesting that the chart shows the application I did after posting this horary :smile: I just saw a job and spontaneously applied. I'm not having any hopes, as it is abroad and it has plenty of candidates. I'm not sure I'd like it, is more of an administrative job, but at the moment I'm not very sure what job would best fits me... I feel myself in a transition period somehow.
Natal chart has transiting Uranus sextile MC, which I guess could maybe bring some opportunities... I changed two jobs in the last months.

Cassiopeia

Short update: I asked this week about the situation of my contract. My boss told me at the end of this week that my contract will be prolonged. My boss is just the head of the department, not the director. She said I can rest assured in this regard and that it will be done after the middle of July. I don't know if I should trust her... I'm having doubts, but at the same time, I'm already in the interviewing process for another job. I will keep you updated on how things unfold here.