Should I accept this offer?

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, I've got today unexpectedly a job offer. I wrote unexpectedly because at the interview I got the feeling they don't like me... At the present moment, I have a job I hate. The new offer looks like a better job as tasks, but I'm confused... I'm having such a hard time at the current position, that I am afraid to make a change... (I don't know how the new place will be, but at the interview, I felt uncomfortable with the feeling that they don't like me).

What does this horary chart show? Should I accept this offer? Will this job/ place be ok?

Attachments

• CT Job offer.jpg
    CT Job offer.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 48

waybread

I think it should go well. You're Mercury. I've put your job prospects as a 6th house matter, ruled by Mars. Mercury applies to a sextile with a domiciled Mars.

This may not be about being "likeable" so much as your skill set and experience.

The moon falls in Capricorn, however, making its next aspect to Saturn in the 8th. If feeling liked is important to you, you may not feel happier in this job than in the one you have now.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

They offered me less than I asked for. But even like that, it's a bit more than the current salary...
Cassiopeia Job=l10= a strong dignified saturn.
Usually in such type of question, someone would expect to find the querent in the next Job's dignities , while in his current job debilities...meaning if i see this job as l11 jupiter and your current job as saturn i would have said don't take it cause jupiter in his fall...etc.However since both your sigs are in saturn's domicile this tells me that your question isn't "should i leave my current job and accept the new offer?" but whether this job-offer is good.* i am mentioning this since it seems though to compare the two jobs and having a dillema..though i am not sure abd this is why i make this distiction
So this job is good (an essentially dignified saturn though under the beams and succedent), however, the salary is not good as Jupiter in his fall, while moon your co-ruler though basically in Jupiter's fall still in his term..exactly as you said..it's not what you wanted-expected but at least it's not that bad for you.Saturn as Job doesn't harm mercury but in moon's detriment , while moon in this chart also your pocket.So frankly i dont know whether this job can actually help you financially speaking and for sure in such a question the chart cannot take decisions for you, but if you like it as it seems, then you could take it..unless of course your question was "should i leave my current job and take the new offer"..then i would say no (jupiter in his fall, moon will find saturn...etc)
So you have to think now what exactly you were thinking the moment you asked ...is the actual question: "is this a good job? shall i take it?" or "should i leave my current job and take this new one?"
i hope this helps a bit.:smile:
*asc on bellatrix, the The female warrior not tight enough though

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

So you have to think now what exactly you were thinking the moment you asked ...is the actual question: "is this a good job? shall i take it?" or "should i leave my current job and take this new one?"
i hope this helps a bit.:smile:
*asc on bellatrix, the The female warrior not tight enough though

Thank you very much for your time and thoughts on my horary :kissing:
The first question that came to my mind was: Should I take this offer? I've been analysing the pros and cons and the new offer has more pros than my current job, not on the financial side but on the job itself, it seems a job that suits me more. I will accept this offer and hope I made the right decision... as with any jobs: you never know until you start working there how everything is :smile:

Cassiopeia

The moon falls in Capricorn, however, making its next aspect to Saturn in the 8th. If feeling liked is important to you, you may not feel happier in this job than in the one you have now.

I've been doing this job since February. The feeling that I'm not being liked has been a constant one.

@waybread: what you said has gone many times through my head... and after many months later I'm discovering being liked is important for me. I didn't know back then when I took the offer. i know now. It is a lesson for me. You were totally right...

Either way I will continue here, it is not a good moment for any change for me now.