conjunctions to natal north node

!4C

Are these really significant, especially for timing?

I always thought of the eclipses as significant points and the nodes as just trend indicators that connect the dots. As such, the eclipse points near birth might be more accurate than the node for someone born halfway between solar eclipses.

chris10

MAJOR events happened in my life when transiting NN conjucted my natal IC - I don't want to scare you or anything but one of these events was that my father passed away but
Pluto was also conjucting my natal IC at the time..

Important people and a lifelong friend came into my life when transiting Jupiter conjucted my natal NN.

I had my first crush and a...Uranian boyfriend entered my life when transiting Uranus conjucted my natal NN.
My brother - whom I adore - was born when transiting Uranus, transiting Neptune and transiting NN all conjucted my natal NN (3 to 6 degrees apart)
Hope this has helped :smile:

ohh and I forgot... a few months ago when transiting pluto first conjucted my natal NN I met a guy I am really fond of ...
I have the feeling that he will be something MAJOR in my life too...

Last edited:

lilithofeden

Transiting NN passed my IC and I broke up with the father of my son, the person I spent almost 4 years with. It was inevitable..... the relationship had a lot of Saturn aspects in our synastry, probably why I stayed as long as I did... I got back with my ex, whom I couldn't get off of my mind... and I've been the happiest in years.

Transiting NN will be conjuncting my natal Pluto at the same time Pluto will enter my 5th house and square my moon, all within a 2 week period! (That'll be some close aspects) the last week of Jan. and the first week of Feb. I'll tell you how that goes.

lilithofeden

I remember reading though that major changes happen when your transiting SOUTH node makes certain aspects. My parents had a nasty separation that changed my life forever when transiting south node conj. my natal Uranus/Neptune conjunction in the 5th.

Neptune Rising

When transiting Pluto conjuncted my natal North Node, also crossing my ascendant/Neptune, and also sextiling natal Venus/Mercury, I met a soul mate who stayed in my life for just over a decade. He was very influential in helping me transform my life. I'm looking forward to when Mars crosses the north node next month, I'm hoping my oveseas love comes to visit!

moonson

A planetary conjunction to the North Node seems to create a calling. My chart has a Mars conjunct North Node in Gemini in the 5th House. Although I was drawn to my South Node in Sag in the 11th earlier in my life, my experience has shown me that expressing my Mars in forms of creative communications is what I am really here to do..... it is my calling.

Best Wishes

!4C

Great to see some examples. There doesn't seem to be lot on this. My understanding is it is suppose to be connected to events that feel fated due to their connection to major development cycles.

Looks like I will be able to contribute in a few months. I have a strange situation where the November solar eclipse is conjunct my natal north node and transiting north node will also hit it a few months later. It's hard to make a prediction because I'm still not sure about the housing systems. I'm starting to favor an overlay consisting of equal and placidus.

My November 2012 solar eclipse Chart
0B3TBp0HBeWCfajVDbjE3ZnNCWVU
open

0B3TBp0HBeWCfajVDbjE3ZnNCWVU

!4C

I just found that Spain has the same natal north node as myself. Mars just crossed over this point, so it explains the riots yesterday.

So now there will be both a personal example and a sovereign example of a solar eclipse conjunct natal north node.

chris10

MAJOR events happened in my life when transiting NN conjucted my natal IC - I don't want to scare you or anything but one of these events was that my father passed away but
Pluto was also conjucting my natal IC at the time..
Correction:
Pluto was also conjucting my natal NN at the time..

Important people and a lifelong friend came into my life when transiting Jupiter conjucted my natal NN.

I had my first crush and a...Uranian boyfriend entered my life when transiting Uranus conjucted my natal NN.
My brother - whom I adore - was born when transiting Uranus, transiting Neptune and transiting NN all conjucted my natal NN (3 to 6 degrees apart)
Hope this has helped :smile:

ohh and I forgot... a few months ago when transiting pluto first conjucted my natal NN I met a guy I am really fond of ...
I have the feeling that he will be something MAJOR in my life too...
He was Major in that he was instrumental in my realizing what I really don't need ...