Yod on December 26, 2012

!4C

Mutually receptive saturn and pluto will get together to intimidate the typically over expansive jupiter. To me this is evidence that the mutual reception of conservative saturn and resourceful pluto will be about taking fiscal responsibility seriously.

!4C

Looking back at history, it appears that when saturn is in scorpio there is a tendency for authority to create unpopular rules to end certain behaviors. Enforcement is difficult because people work around them in secrecy. Although the rules continue on after saturn leaves scorpio, they are never effective.

Considering pluto in capricorn has lead to conderable strengthening of the plutocracy, I imagine the mutual reception of saturn and pluto signifies that the plutocracy will hold on while the 99% will be bearing most of the economic hardships to come. Of course, uranus will make the situation dynamic and subject to change over the following years.

planet9

Though it's not intended for this purpose I discovered how to use the PAT software to display a graph showing the course of a planet through a sign. The graph for Saturn in Scorpio during 2012-2014 (see the attached image) shows Saturn entering Scorpio in October 2012, turning retrograde early in 2013, turning direct in mid-2013, reaching 15 degrees Scorpio in November 2013, turning retrograde again early in 2014 and leaving Scorpio in December 2014.

Pluto enters Capricorn in January 2008 and remains there until March 2023, with the usual annual retrograde motion. So from October 2012 until December 2014 we have Saturn in Scorpio and Pluto in Capricorn.

Attachments

• saturn_in_scorpio_2012-2014.png
    saturn_in_scorpio_2012-2014.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 23