Will I graduate this year?

Slytherin88

I know that odds are not in my favor. This year wasn't that nice as astrologers told it was going to be. I know that there are plenty of things going on my horoscope as well. Can't blame it on Jupiter in Scorpio. Okay, here's the chart.
astro_32gw_will_i_graduate_this_year_201895.65595.128619.jpg
Saturn in the 9th house/10 house doesn't make things better. Mars(Me) is in his final degree, so maybe things will end. It's conjunct the 11th house, so maybe I will graduate? But, it doesn't look easy. Let's look at the Moon. It's is in the dominant sign, Cancer, but it's opposite Pluto in the 10th house, which mean that there will be stronger outer forces against this. Maybe, a problem with a professor? Just guessing.
What do you guys think? So far, my answer seems no, because of Saturn in the 9th house. Jupiter(the ruler of the 9th house) is not making an aspect to Mars(me), but I have to say that it's throwing a trine to Moon.

Sunrise

Saturn in the 9th house/10 house doesn't make things better. Mars(Me) is in his final degree, so maybe things will end. It's conjunct the 11th house, so maybe I will graduate? But, it doesn't look easy. Let's look at the Moon. It's is in the dominant sign, Cancer, but it's opposite Pluto in the 10th house, which mean that there will be stronger outer forces against this. Maybe, a problem with a professor? Just guessing.
What do you guys think? So far, my answer seems no, because of Saturn in the 9th house. Jupiter(the ruler of the 9th house) is not making an aspect to Mars(me), but I have to say that it's throwing a trine to Moon.

just to add:
Saturn in the 9th house/10 house doesn't make things better.
Mars and Saturn here have a mixed reception. And Saturn is the ruler of your 10th house (success).

Let's look at the Moon. It's is in the dominant sign, Cancer, but it's opposite Pluto in the 10th house, which mean that there will be stronger outer forces against this.
I would recommend you to let the outer planets out of it but if you want to use them then I would tell you that here Pluto describes a situation and especially your emotional state.

my answer seems no, because of Saturn in the 9th house.
you can not say that the answer is negative because there is a Saturn in there in the 9th house. Do not forget here on this chart Saturn is the Lord of the 10th (success) and as I wrote above, has a mixed reception with Mars (with you).

J
upiter(the ruler of the 9th house) is not making an aspect to Mars(me), but I have to say that it's throwing a trine to Moon.
Yes there is no aspect but if you see the Moon (strong), had already made a trine with Jupiter and then in her path will meet Venus, in the end finally Mars.
Mars here collecting the light of Venus and the Moon.

tikana

Sunrise

we dont need L1 meeting L9 we are not looking for will i get into school
the question is will i graduate

it is a 10th house issue

T

Sunrise

Sunrise

we dont need L1 meeting L9 we are not looking for will i get into school
the question is will i graduate

it is a 10th house issue

T
thank you tikana
i was just adding my thoughts nothing more. I just mentioned some of my thoughts in what she wrote the member Slytherin88.

it is a 10th house issue
I will agree

Last edited:

Slytherin88

@tikana @sunrise
Thank you for your replies. Can I ask why Mars changing sign soon indicates that I will graduate this year? Because, 29 degree means smth will end?