Where is my credit card? (urgent)

airglow

Hello to everyone. :wink:

I have a problem finding my credit card. I'll explain everything as detailed as I can. It's kind of complicated to explain, so this is going to be a bigger post.

I'm currently living in another country. In my native country I have a bank account and a credit card. That credit card has expired and the bank has sent me a new one (while I was in another country). The credit card is in a white envelope, unopened. My parents are divorced, so my mother and brother live in other place (just wanna make sure you understand the course of events).

My father gave my brother the new card. As soon as my brother arrived at home, my mother said to him to put my card in his bedroom, in the drawer.
After some time, my mother wanted to sent me the card, however she couldn't find it anywhere. She searched but nothing. My brother doesn't remember where he put it.

The card has to be somewhere in the house since my brother searched his car but it isn't there. My dad searched his house and it's also not there.

For me this is urgent since I can't do anything with the money that is on my bank account. I wasn't smart enough to open an internet bank account while I was in my native country. :pouty:

I casted a chart, it's attached. I'm not sure how to look at the chart because I'm not the one who will find the card, that would be my mother. Only thing I know that this card is represented by the 2nd house. Scorpio is on the second house cusp, which is ruled by Mars (trad.astro). I am represented by Libra ascendant, which is ruled by Venus.

I would appreciate your help since I'm a newbie and this is really urgent for me. I'm confused with how to look at this chart. Thank you, I'm grateful to anyone trying to help. :wink:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_white_envelope_with_credit_card_hr.56937.21865.jpg
    astro_2gw_where_white_envelope_with_credit_card_hr.56937.21865.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 25

fensi88

Tell your brother to look at places near a door, window, or passage between rooms. It can be in a disorderly room, room with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, i near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant. Also tell him to check out places where money or precious things are kept.

Near colour: black, dark green, brown, grey, gloomy colors, dark blue
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

airglow

Thank you fensi88. I really appreciate your help. Can you tell me how did you come to this conclusion? I would like to learn more. :wink:

Sunrise

I really appreciate your help. Can you tell me how did you come to this conclusion? I would like to learn more. :wink:
Hello, i will try!
I believe you will be able to find them. And your envelope and card.
There are positive indications that the lost items will be returned.

First, I see a Jupiter in your second house (the house of your possessions and objects). Positive indication when we have plantet retro

Then I see Venus (you and the lost object) have an aspect with the Moon the moon here is carrying the light of Mercury (the natural plantet of documents, folders, cards, etc.). Here also we have a mixed and matual reception between the main planet domination and exaltation)

Then I see the Almuten of ASC (Saturn), Mercury (the natural planet of envelopes, the cards, the documents, etc.), go to find Saturn in the fourth house (the end of the case or the final outcome of the hypothesis.
good luck

fensi88

Thank you fensi88. I really appreciate your help. Can you tell me how did you come to this conclusion? I would like to learn more. :wink:

As brother put it somewere , card is in his possetion so Saturn, turned 2nd house for your brother represent the card. Unfortunately you delete data for this chart, so I can not know where is POF(day formula) and because of that I can not tell you the places whe it can be according to POF.

airglow

Thank you very much, Sunrise. You've put me more at ease. I saw the connection between Moon and Venus, so I thought it was a good sign but now you've reassured me. I will look more at this chart since you gave me useful information, I can understand it better now. :smile:

fensi88, thank you again. My brother is now at other location, not at home, so my mom is trying to find it for a couple of days but in vain.
Oh, if you're talking about Part of Fortune, it is in the 2nd house in Scorpio at 4 degrees. I hope it helps. :smile:

I'm new here so I don't know how quotings work, I have yet to read about it. :wink:

fensi88

With POF(day formula) in Sco it can be in a bathroom?, toilet?, places next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, places near trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest.

airglow

That's very in detail, I will tell her to look in those places. Thank you for this.
I will update if she finds it soon. :smile: