T-Squares help!

Blaze

Account Closed
Hello, folks. Blaze here and I've finally hit the wall when it comes to understanding these pesky T-squares in my chart!

On my chart (posted below) you'll notice two pesky T-squares with Mars being the focal point of them both. Now, I am aware that a T-square is like a car with three tires and the trick is to find the forth one to "fix" it. My only problem is....I'm not sure if I've found the answer or not.

The Square points toward Libra and the sixth house, but since no one is home, I had to look toward Venus. Venus is in my first house, in Gemini and it trines Saturn (One of the planets involved in the square) and the MC which....has Saturn sitting right on it. :/

So my questions are: Is Venus the planet to "fix" the square? Or do I have to move on to the ruling planet of Venus, which is Mercury, who is ALSO in Gemini. And once there, do all of Mercury's aspects play a role in solving this inaction I'm constantly facing?

Another question: What kind of career do you think this chart points to?

Thanks to any an all who offer help!

Attachments

• oie_4SNAGaG6ediu.jpg
    oie_4SNAGaG6ediu.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 94

katydid

The problem that you are experiencing with inaction may be aggravated by the Aries/Libra interception in your chart.

BobMarks says it better than I do:
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Intercepted_signs.htm

Aries-Libra Intercepted:
"Intercepted Aries makes it difficult to take action. Since Pisces is the sign on the cusp (beginning) of the house, the person will generally find it easy to daydream in the area of life ruled by that house, and daydream, and daydream…Taking action tends to get put off. When they finally do act, they are likely to suddenly dive in as if they had never thought about the thing they were considering. Pisces is dreamy and peaceful. Aries is aggressive. Intercepted Aries makes it difficult to be assertive in the life area ruled by the house where it is located."

[edited post over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

So the answer to the intercepted Aries energy is through the Mars. Having that double-tsquare is not what is creating inaction. I think it is the intercepted Aries which is locking things down.

So the duplicated signs may be where we will find help. Cancer and Capricorn rule 4 houses in your chart. Cancer rules the 3rd and 4th, Cap the 9th and 10th.

So that makes the Moon and Saturn very strong. Luckily they both have some beneficial aspects. The Leo Moon is the release point for your Mars with the tight trine from the 5th. And there is a nice sextile from that Moon to the 2nd house Mercury which rules your 6th.

Optimism, enthusiasm, creative pursuits, connections with children and schools, artistry, creative writing, being a supportive friend, communication skills, teaching, coaching, tutoring, counseling, healing,nursing, being of service, cooking/baking, being a chef, spokesman, being an ambassador or representative, and strong in sales and distribution.

That Mars might become easily overwhelmed and feel like things are harder than they really are. You have Mars in Aries but Neptune is in charge of that house. And Mars is not given a house to be in charge of. So your Mars needs to learn to operate in Neptune's realm. So using the knowledge found in Metaphysics, Astrology, Religious teachings, Higher Philosophies is the key to unlocking that intercepted Mars.

Also, the elevated Saturn, conjunct your MC is very important. You may take some time to research that placement because it is powerful ad can help you overcome the rut of Mars in the 12th.

That powerful Saturn is a riddle in this chart because of the intercepted 6th. I feel like you would make a great boss/manager/leader---but the intercepted 6th/12th Aries/Libra may delay some of your promotions and job growth. You may deserve a better job than you actually have for awhile?

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

The Venus @ 1 Gemini in the 1st , trining that elevated Saturn, is very important too. The Venus is the chart ruler so your ability to relate to others, communicate well, synthesize data and organize everyone will be of great value. You are probably a great host and good spokesman.

The main difficulty may be that you get lost in your head, lost in your thoughts, and leave 'your body' momentarily. lol You may blurt out things that would be better left unsaid. At least you are truthful. BUt you may have to walk back a few things to keep everyone happy.

Having your Venus in the first is a great thing. People have a great first impression of you ,most likely. They like you and want to be friendly. So that Taurus rising with Venus at the ready is very nice for you. People usually trust Venus/first house
people. Especially with a Saturn trine supporting it.

Last edited:

katydid

That Saturn on your MC is pretty interesting. In terms of bosses and authority figures, it means they wield a lot power and can seal your fate. The trine to Venus says they like you and want to help you. But the square to Mars in the 12th says that they are a bit nervous about what you might do or say when under pressure. So it seems that you need to prove your stability and ability to be consistent in order to receive better pay/jobs/promotions/contracts.

Blaze

Account Closed
Thank you very much for the help, Katydid!

About Mars....Is that a "safe" planet to unlock? I was under the impression that Mars being in the 12th meant that by following Mars it would lead to my downfall. Is that not the case here? Or perhaps my view of the 12th house is off.

And you hit it right on the head with the whole "Living in my mind" thing. My imagination is very powerful to the point where I put off real life to escape into La La land, so to speak. If anything, most of my life happens in my head and that is probably another reason for my inaction.

As for jobs...I always find myself moving from job to job, never staying at one for too long out of, I guess fear of stagnation. No matter the position I start out with, I always end up playing a "Teacher" role, even for managers and the like, which is good yes, but I don't like the responsibility that comes with power. I'm guessing that's just a maturity issue though.

Thanks for the tips on the career path! I love writing as it's a good way of getting those imaginative thoughts out of my head.

Again, thanks for the help!

katydid

Thank you very much for the help, Katydid!

About Mars....Is that a "safe" planet to unlock? I was under the impression that Mars being in the 12th meant that by following Mars it would lead to my downfall. Is that not the case here? Or perhaps my view of the 12th house is off.

And you hit it right on the head with the whole "Living in my mind" thing. My imagination is very powerful to the point where I put off real life to escape into La La land, so to speak. If anything, most of my life happens in my head and that is probably another reason for my inaction.

As for jobs...I always find myself moving from job to job, never staying at one for too long out of, I guess fear of stagnation. No matter the position I start out with, I always end up playing a "Teacher" role, even for managers and the like, which is good yes, but I don't like the responsibility that comes with power. I'm guessing that's just a maturity issue though.

Thanks for the tips on the career path! I love writing as it's a good way of getting those imaginative thoughts out of my head.

Again, thanks for the help!

Mars is safe to unlock if it is done in the right way. The 12th house is only our undoing if we are unleashing it blind. But Angels also dwell in the 12th:

Tracy Marks calls the 12th house, “the storehouse within us in which both our inner demons and angels reside.”

Ultimately, we all only have so much time and energy and healing takes a great deal of courage and commitment. The reason that I am so very fond of the twelfth house is that it shows us where we can get the most favorable cost to benefit ratio; in terms of the time and energy that we put into our own healing. Your twelfth house and life purpose are very closely aligned; so when you do healing on twelfth house issues you are automatically fulfilling your life purpose and releasing karma from previous lifetimes.

The twelfth house is also the house of solitude and confinement and both of these experiences support the work of the twelfth house. Twelfth house planets are energies turned inward; they allow us to integrate knowledge and work through our shadow. Often people who spend time in prisons, ashrams, or voluntarily choose isolation have strong 12th house placements.

http://www.healwithastrology.com/astrology-12th-house-mars-aries/

Kitchy

Banned
Hello, folks. Blaze here and I've finally hit the wall when it comes to understanding these pesky T-squares in my chart!

On my chart (posted below) you'll notice two pesky T-squares with Mars being the focal point of them both. Now, I am aware that a T-square is like a car with three tires and the trick is to find the forth one to "fix" it. My only problem is....I'm not sure if I've found the answer or not.

The Square points toward Libra and the sixth house, but since no one is home, I had to look toward Venus. Venus is in my first house, in Gemini and it trines Saturn (One of the planets involved in the square) and the MC which....has Saturn sitting right on it. :/

So my questions are: Is Venus the planet to "fix" the square? Or do I have to move on to the ruling planet of Venus, which is Mercury, who is ALSO in Gemini. And once there, do all of Mercury's aspects play a role in solving this inaction I'm constantly facing?

Another question: What kind of career do you think this chart points to?

Thanks to any an all who offer help!

Fixed angles - slow steady momentum in life - moving from one sector of chart to the next. It's good to be fixed, but things can take longer in matters of career because you are not inclined to jump at the next great chance. Saturn on MC - indicates success and leadership, but likely in later days of life - you know, old age - like 40's or older... ;)

What was going on in life for you when Saturn crossed your IC in Cancer?

All those cardinal squares are interesting with the fixed angles if you consider how you get things done....sometimes you just need to run around the obstacles rather than break them down.

Venus Uranus conjunct explains a lot! You'll find true love and relationship with a friend or associate who shares your same beliefs and values for humanity. The weirder the better.

Ruler Venus in 1st house - are you a good looking person? Usually that's the case with Venus in 1st.

As for the T-Squares - I'm an empty leg believer, so I say in order for you to work out those T-Squares to be a hypothetical grand cross, which is the stuff of champions - you need to focus on your 6th house intercepted Libra to complete the squares - the interceptions can make it hard to know what you're doing when offering your service, but fortunately, Libra ruled by Venus and Venus in 1st gives you a sense of that - your sense of "work" to overcome the squares has to align with your need for interactions, but with Pluto on 4th - sometimes you attract unpleasant interactions because people will doubt your sincerity - they'll see you as plotting, rather than engaging?

Sun & Jup in 3rd explains a lot....

It's a good placement for sometime who likes to write and chat - ample material and Jupiter is so close to 4th house - home life, country, are probably good material.

Wide conjunction 10' orb of Uranus and Neptune in 9th/10th and Mars is intermediary planet to bring them together from 12th house - which is tricky. Something definitely in a spritual realm is needed in your life to give that Mars 12th shoes to pave a path.

In your "work" currently - are you doing subversive behind the scenes type of work. Didn't I see this chart already? I wrote somewhere recently that Mars in 12th is the placement of the mercenary soldier. Could make for a good spy, too.

Your moon-saturn quincunx might weaken your emotional connections with others - an unknown-to-you self-induced resistance of making those connections that can cause hurt. Better to keep things all about business and practicality.

Saturn transiting 8th can result in unpleasant matters with others about what you give them, what you feel they owe you and what they feel you owe them.

This is a mish mash of thoughts.

Moon in Leo in 5th tells me you are the life of the party - when you actually get out and party. Moon rules your neighborhood - so whatever you do, make sure you settle down in life in one location, one terra, to work on that moon-saturn quincunx.

Blaze

Account Closed
Thanks for the reading, Kitch. I'll answer questions below since I'm short on time.

Fixed angles - slow steady momentum in life - moving from one sector of chart to the next. It's good to be fixed, but things can take longer in matters of career because you are not inclined to jump at the next great chance. Saturn on MC - indicates success and leadership, but likely in later days of life - you know, old age - like 40's or older... ;)

What was going on in life for you when Saturn crossed your IC in Cancer?

Yep, I figured my life path actually matched up well with my chart. It's only now at 25 going on 26 that I've figured out the path I need to take. It's going to be long and full of challenges, but I welcome them.

And I have no memory of Saturn crossing my IC.

Kitchy said:
All those cardinal squares are interesting with the fixed angles if you consider how you get things done....sometimes you just need to run around the obstacles rather than break them down.

Venus Uranus conjunct explains a lot! You'll find true love and relationship with a friend or associate who shares your same beliefs and values for humanity. The weirder the better.

Ruler Venus in 1st house - are you a good looking person? Usually that's the case with Venus in 1st.

That lesson took a long time to learn, haha. Taking things from people, to tasks head on was my only way of doing things. Was. I'm now far more strategic or methodical than me in the past.

And I've got Uranus conjunct Neptune. Venus is nowhere near that wild planet. But yes, I am good looking. I've been told I have a "Childish charm" that I think suits my Venus as she's in Gemini.

Kitchy said:
As for the T-Squares - I'm an empty leg believer, so I say in order for you to work out those T-Squares to be a hypothetical grand cross, which is the stuff of champions - you need to focus on your 6th house intercepted Libra to complete the squares - the interceptions can make it hard to know what you're doing when offering your service, but fortunately, Libra ruled by Venus and Venus in 1st gives you a sense of that - your sense of "work" to overcome the squares has to align with your need for interactions, but with Pluto on 4th - sometimes you attract unpleasant interactions because people will doubt your sincerity - they'll see you as plotting, rather than engaging?

Pluto in the 7th? And actually....yes. I've been called suspicious from time to time. Mainly it's do to how silent I usually am.

Kitchy said:
Sun & Jup in 3rd explains a lot....

:wink:

Kitchy said:
It's a good placement for sometime who likes to write and chat - ample material and Jupiter is so close to 4th house - home life, country, are probably good material.

This is interesting. I'm actually planning on moving far away in two years. So if homeland is important...I guess I'll see, haha.

Kitchy said:
Wide conjunction 10' orb of Uranus and Neptune in 9th/10th and Mars is intermediary planet to bring them together from 12th house - which is tricky. Something definitely in a spritual realm is needed in your life to give that Mars 12th shoes to pave a path.

In your "work" currently - are you doing subversive behind the scenes type of work. Didn't I see this chart already? I wrote somewhere recently that Mars in 12th is the placement of the mercenary soldier. Could make for a good spy, too.

Currently I do night shift work. Watching over.....stuff. I'm a part time security guard.

This will not be my permanent job however.

Kitchy said:
Your moon-saturn quincunx might weaken your emotional connections with others - an unknown-to-you self-induced resistance of making those connections that can cause hurt. Better to keep things all about business and practicality.

Saturn transiting 8th can result in unpleasant matters with others about what you give them, what you feel they owe you and what they feel you owe them.

This is a mish mash of thoughts.

Moon in Leo in 5th tells me you are the life of the party - when you actually get out and party. Moon rules your neighborhood - so whatever you do, make sure you settle down in life in one location, one terra, to work on that moon-saturn quincunx.

Huh, never thought about that. I have explained to people many times that my emotions are rather....weak or "not there" a lot of the time. It's hard for me to express them though coming to peace with my anger helped out.

Again, thanks for the reading, Kitch.

Kitchy

Banned
Pluto in the 7th? And actually....yes. I've been called suspicious from time to time. Mainly it's do to how silent I usually am. - from Blaze

Yes, I meant Pluto in 7th.

As regards Saturn crossing IC in Cancer - look at an ephem from around 2006- ish, I think that is when Saturn was in Cancer last, by my recall. You'll be able to see a correlation between your matters at the opposition in '06 or so to matters at the square when it was in Libra about 3 or 4 years ago. as well when it hit your 1st house cusp. Saturn is apex planet in your chart and it is leading you on a journey back to itself - and typically, Saturn doesn't mince words or stories or lessons about life when it comes to the angles. He has a definite pattern of behavior that guides him along.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Actually Kitch....that IC crossing had a major effect on my life.

I hate sharing personal details, but this is the internet and we're all strangers now, eh?

Around 06 my grandmother, whom I'd lived with since the age of 4 died. I saw her one last time in calvary hospital. The strangest thing is, from that day forward, I was never the same. Emotionally I seemed to become distant and or non existent. It's thanks to repressed anger that has been slowly eating away at me.

My grandmothers death triggered my emotional distance from people, but it was also a way to cope with unexpressed anger.

Huh, Saturn transits are downright scary powerful.

Kitchy

Banned
They can be grim - but they tend to be strengthening when we are forced to come to grips with reality - harsh as it is. They are good for teaching us, years afterward, how to say "that was hard, but i got through it".

The moon-saturn quincunx lends itself to emotional 'closing off' - limiting feelings and such -any stressed saturn aspect to moon can, and especially when a parent figure passes on - it's noticed.

My mom passed away a year ago when transiting saturn had just left my 4th and also opposed my moon. Grim.

But Saturn is leading you, through your grandma's passing and recently through your 7th, onto your 10th - which is really your highest standing in the world to come - your first round of saturn returns in life. The passing through of it through your 7th led to some other kind of relationship fracture, eh?

If so - that's the pattern I was talking about with Saturn, as it moves through that 7 - 9th to 10th house - it's asking you to take all that you've learned about that closing off (moon-saturn) and work through it so that when it hits return on MC - you'll be more authentic for yourself and your emotional needs . Or, it could solidify some real grim harsh closing off-ness which could keep you alone or feeling alone.

The moving away tp far off land might come when Saturn enters 9th house - even if you end up staying there for life - which could happen if Saturn takes you there during a 9th house visit - it will still provide a base of operations for you to settle in - moon-saturn demands settling in, settling down - in any combo - but the quinx might not make you as aware of the importance of staying put.

You were raised by grandma since age 4. Where was mom after age 4?
Somewhere in there, you have lost 2 mothers, it sounds like. There is undoubtedly a lot of fear of losing women in your mind, and certainly the way to prevent it is avoid losing them by not getting too close, right?

Wrong -

Moon-Saturn does best, any aspect, when they confront their fears of loss - sometimes on a daily basis for some - everyday feeling as if they are facing some imminent loss in their life.

But I'm thinking that a relationship, marriage, settling down with the right person (that venus-uranus type like you that i mentioned earlier) who might test your fears everyday, may come and go, but will not leave you, nor you them.

It's possible.

Blaze

Account Closed
My mom has always been in my life but we we're never close. And thanks to repressed anger, I've never been able to have a normal "heart to heart" conversation with her. As a child, she would yell at me and tell me I had "no right" to be angry about things. Things like, her cheating on my father, forcing me to live in a living room for 12 years with the man she cheated with and sired my brother. And other stuff.

If the Moon really does represent the mother, then you are very right about the closing off part. My mother an I are like two associates who talk once in awhile.

Don't misunderstand. My mother was a good provider. As good as a poor family mother could be and my brother an I never went hungry. But as a mother she was just not there and my grandmother was more "motherly" than my actual one.

Wow, I wrote too much. Sorry, Kitch. I'll stop there.

As for the moving. I'll be most likely moving in two years, which will be close to my Saturn return. I'm hoping some roots can be built in this new land I'll be at.

Kitchy

Banned
Imperial: Asc & MC are not counted in T Squares - because they are not planets. However, planets are allowed to aspect a Point. That being said - I see much correlation in them when it comes to self talk and self walk.

Blaze,

Thank you for that. It confirms my sense of your mom's absence - but more in the Neptune way of there but not there.

So- we look deeper into your Neptune and it's reluctance to tell it like it is because it shifts and shapes and changes and there is something in your chart that doesn't want to confront or commit.

I'm tellin' ya again - work this stuff out before Saturn return to answer your question orginale.

8th house - "what do you have that I want and what you want that I have?" 9th house - "a change en locale will do you good" - Saturn is a venture capitalist at core.

10th house - I'm standing where I belong and in tact, for the world to see.

Relationships aren't your main concern right now - but intimacy, true honest exchange with another - trust that you can be you and they can be they is crucial for Saturn in your chart right now. For now other reason than to know where each other stands - because only then can Saturn work his ways of moving beyond what task is at hand.

Have a talk with your mom about what you've given, what you lost and let her do the same - then you move to new land and start anew with a strong backbone and purpose and viola - 10th house success.

Otherwise, it's another 28 years of figuring it out.

xoxo

Last edited: