Im a musician, can you help me?

Rod

xmsnjl.gif

Hey guys, I'm a 21 years old musician ( songwriter/singer ) from brazil . I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder few months ago. I've had high creative periods and some depressive low points, with drug abuse and suicidal tendencies, since I was a teenager. So I wanted to know if it is in my chart. Well I really believe in my talent but I wanted to know if my chart fits with fame and creative work!

If someone could just take look in my chart it would be great!

Thank you first

ps: sorry for my english, its not perfect hehe

Last edited:

imansoft

Hey guys, I'm a 21 years old musician ( songwriter/singer ) from brazil . I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder few months ago. I've had high creative periods and some depressive low points, with drug abuse and suicidal tendencies, since I was a teenager. So I wanted to know if it is in my chart. Well I really believe in my talent but I wanted to know if my chart fits with fame and creative work!

If someone could just take look in my chart it would be great!

Thank you first

ps: sorry for my english, its not perfect hehe
=========

Hi Rodolfo
im not expert but....
:surprised: WoOoW! Your chart is wonder full!
when moon is in the tau. sign it means great guy
and Your full name number is 4-4 and it mean you're Genus, Leader, Cool, Success, Good specker and listener,.... and your lucky stone's is any kind of agate(red-yellow-white) and amethyst, tow things that you need to attention and bring up more is chastity and spirituality these is your power engine!

your emotional number is 9 ant that means is your are nice, large hearted,...

Blessing and Best Regards! :smile:

Iman.

Osamenor

Staff member
Hey guys, I'm a 21 years old musician ( songwriter/singer ) from brazil . I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder few months ago. I've had high creative periods and some depressive low points, with drug abuse and suicidal tendencies, since I was a teenager. So I wanted to know if it is in my chart.
Your chart doesn't spell out that you're bipolar and have/have had substance abuse problems and suicidal tendencies, but it does show a distinct possibility of that. A couple of indicators:

Neptune and Uranus conjunct each other in the ninth house and also conjunct the MC. Any angular planet--that is, conjunct the AC, MC, DC, or IC--is a chart focalizer, a powerful energy in your life.

Uranus is the break the rules and be different planet, and Neptune is the escapist planet. Anyone with Uranus conjunct the MC (I have that too, though not a Neptune conjunction) is likely to be seen as an oddball, rebel, and/or outsider, and will probably perceive him/herself that way as a result. Neptune at its best indicates creativity, psychic abilities, deep intuition, mysticism... and at its worst indicates escapism, addictions, and/or mental illness. The ninth house is the expand your mind house, a great placement for such a creative planet, and also a great placement for it to express itself so strongly that it becomes detrimental. Bipolar disorder naturally gives you both the best and the worst of those attributes, so there you go!

And then you have Chiron in the fifth house on the cusp of Virgo. Chiron in Virgo usually indicates significant health issues, which can be physical or mental or both. Chiron in the fifth house can have implications for creativity: it's both your greatest wound and your greatest healing. Since your Chiron is right at the Virgo/Leo cusp, creativity, being Leo's domain, is indicated even more strongly.

Finally, you have a grand trine between your moon, your sun and Mercury, and your Neptune/Uranus conjunction. Grand trines are often found in the charts of people who have some sort of handicapping condition. When the grand trine is in earth signs, as yours is, a mental disability is usually indicated.

Well I really believe in my talent but I wanted to know if my chart fits with fame and creative work!
Creative work, definitely. That's a major, major theme in your chart. As for fame, people who become famous are people who make definitive responses to the energies in their birth charts. Anyone who makes such a definitive response can become famous no matter what their chart looks like. But fame has multiple definitions. You could be a household name, or you could be somewhat well known, or you could just be well known within your community and/or your field of work. Any of those would be the kind of fame you could reach by following your birth chart.

Since you have such strong indicators of creative work, though, if you ever do become famous, it will definitely be for creative work.

Almost everything in your chart indicates creative work of some kind, but here are some highlights:

- That Neptune/Uranus conjunction at your MC. We've already touched on what it means for your mental health. It's also a wonderful conjunction for creativity, and conjunct your MC, it pretty well guarantees that others will see you as highly creative and talented (either that or the town drunk). It makes it very, very likely that you will give society something creative and cutting edge. It's what you're most driven to do as a career.

- Your sun and Mercury in Virgo in the fifth house. Sun is your core personality, and its sign and house represent what it most needs for its development. Virgo requires development through service to others, which can be either service in the traditional sense, like teaching or nursing or fixing things, or something that you do more for yourself that brings others delight... like your music. In the fifth house, there's a strong implication that the kind of service you need to do is a creative one. Mercury reinforces that message: it's all about communication, and music is a way to communicate with the audience. And then, your sun and Mercury trine your Neptune and Uranus, so whatever serves the purpose of one also serves the purpose of the others.

- Your moon in Taurus, in grand trine with your sun/Mercury and your Uranus/Neptune. Again, the trine means one's purpose serves the others', and Taurus is the sign of the musician. Moon represents your deepest desires, what drives you the most. And it's in your first house, which shapes your sense of self and others' perceptions of you. It's no accident at all that you identify as a musician.