Will we ever talk again?? (Please I need help!)

M

MissDickens

Last year I had a really nice friend who, all of a sudden, stopped talking to me. When we went to talk to her, she said she couldn't stand me anymore. At the time I wasn't able to understand what happened, but after talking to my other friends we thought it could be jealousy. Is it possible to know the cause using the chart? Besides, I really miss talking to her cause we had a lot of things in common... Is it possible to know if we will ever talk again?? (She's Taurus and I'm a Gemini)

Thank you very, very much.

Attachments

• carte.png
    carte.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 42

fensi88

Unfortunatelly not.
Your ruler are Ve and Moon and are in 7 house, so you are in her power. For some future event (to talk again) we need applaying aspect between your ruler and her ruler - here it is Ma. Ve is faster planet then Ma, so Ma can not reach Ve and because Moon is VOC (there will be no change soon) that are clear indications that you will not talk again.

M

MissDickens

Well that's sad, and the worst part is that I really am "in her power". This is one of the reasons why I want to talk to her, so I can talk to my others friends again and don't feel like people are saying bad things about me. It's a very complicated situation... But thank you very much for your answer :biggrin: