Compulsive Liar?

roshni123

Is he a compulsive liar? posting the chart of one of my friend who for everything lies a lot and this is disturbing. Unable to trust him. Is lying his habit, not just to me but to everyone?

Attachments

• compulsive.jpg
    compulsive.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 26
  • compulsive calc.pdf
    55.1 KB · Views: 22

roshni123

Ok.. now I really need help to know is lying a incessant habit of this guy.. some new discovery came up that where he worked previously, he had to take leave for few days.. so he told them that his parents had a car accident and his mother apparently died in this car crash.. which is a BIG BIG LIE !!! how can someone lie about his mother's death just to take some benefit :sick:

This is seriously disturbing and can I please seek out an expert reading on what this horary tells about his lying habit. Is he a compulsive liar and is he deceiving me?

Attachments

• priab.jpg
    priab.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 19
  • priab pdf.pdf
    55.4 KB · Views: 71

Munch

I think the real question is, why are you dealing with someone you don't trust and whose actions don't sit well with you?

This would also be a better question for a natal chart as opposed to Horary.

roshni123

Yes Munch, but I want to unearth the lies which he has been telling me thats why the horary. I wish to know is he hiding some big truth from this committed relationship with me.. Anyways, have called off the r/ship but I am still curious is someone else there in picture with him or is he trying to deceive me in some way.