Possible to use horary as tool to indicate when my heartbreak heals?

MoonSongs

Hi I am new to this forum. I am still hurting a lot from a heartbreak (cheated on). Can horary show when I will finally heal from this emotional wound? If ASC significator represents me, do I look to 8th house to get clues on when I’ll heal?

tikana

Hi I am new to this forum. I am still hurting a lot from a heartbreak (cheated on). Can horary show when I will finally heal from this emotional wound? If ASC significator represents me, do I look to 8th house to get clues on when I’ll heal?

yeah you can ..

your look for moon. She has to change to a stronger dignity or be out of orb of malefic planet (mars or saturn).

MoonSongs

There are no dyed in the wool rules that everyone agrees on. There is also traditional Horary and modern horary.

The one I subscribe to has a deadline of 3-6 months after which the certainty of the answer drops quickly to 50/50---a coin flip.

When you will pass the marker you want depends on when you are willing emotionally to move on, or when you are willing to look at the situation in a different way. Some hold on to it forever. That is more likely shown by your natal chart, not horary.

Thank you Samantha.

I've been trying to manage my feelings since October, just feel like I still can't catch a breath.

So I thought I'd cast a chart and get clues as to whether I'll really truly feel happy again anytime soon.

May I ask please if seeing the South Node in first house basically means I'm not even asking the right question (in the timeline and what I can do to feel better)? Or is this some sort of karmic pain & lesson?

tikana

So it could indicate another few months for it to enter into a sign where it's in dignity?

Been hurting close to a year now. I am trying hard to heal this wound.

i'd suggest you to go to therapist. I don't feel comfortable giving you an answer.

Osamenor

Staff member
So it could indicate another few months for it to enter into a sign where it's in dignity?

Been hurting close to a year now. I am trying hard to heal this wound.

Second tikana's recommendation of therapy.

Astrology, horary or otherwise, can only go so far. When it comes to healing heartbreak, if it's been a close to a year and it's still a twelfth house Moon situation, it's not going to happen if you just wait around for it. You need to do something to trigger healing.

The twelfth house is a house that can't do much on its own. As one of my astrology teachers described it, others, not the native, benefit the most from twelfth house placements, and/or it takes other people to make them manifest in the native's life.

She was talking about natal astrology, but it translates to horary too: a planet in the twelfth has little or no ability to act. Depending on the kind of horary question being asked, it might mean there's nothing that can be done, just wait and see, or it might mean it will take outside help to change the situation. In your situation, it's definitely the second case. If just wait and see would do it, we should see Moon in a stronger position.

Takeaway: you can't do it on your own. It will take help.

MoonSongs

Second tikana's recommendation of therapy.

Astrology, horary or otherwise, can only go so far. When it comes to healing heartbreak, if it's been a close to a year and it's still a twelfth house Moon situation, it's not going to happen if you just wait around for it. You need to do something to trigger healing.

The twelfth house is a house that can't do much on its own. As one of my astrology teachers described it, others, not the native, benefit the most from twelfth house placements, and/or it takes other people to make them manifest in the native's life.

She was talking about natal astrology, but it translates to horary too: a planet in the twelfth has little or no ability to act. Depending on the kind of horary question being asked, it might mean there's nothing that can be done, just wait and see, or it might mean it will take outside help to change the situation. In your situation, it's definitely the second case. If just wait and see would do it, we should see Moon in a stronger position.

Takeaway: you can't do it on your own. It will take help.

I appreciate your response Osamenor