Will he lose interest?

jascole7

I reconnected with an old crush and he has been constantly asking to see me. I’ve lost quite a bit of weight since we last saw each other, to the point he didn’t even recognize me in my photos. He tells me how beautiful I am and that he wants to be intimate, and the feeling is mutual but I’m afraid he’ll change his mind once he sees me. It’s very irrational but for some reason I feel that way.

Idk how to interpret this chart...I’m Merc in the first house dignified in Virgo, I’m using 5H for him since it’s a casual affair. 5H ruled by Saturn dignified in Capricorn. Our signifiers make a separating trine, no aspect to Moon, we’re both aspecting Neptune in 7th so I’m wondering if there could be disillusionment/confusion? Him not thinking I was attractive as I looked in the photos? South node is also draining energy from him which doesn’t seem promising...does it look like he will still be interested in me once we reunite?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 6116795C-0AA4-486A-9DB1-65DD8317062A.jpg
    6116795C-0AA4-486A-9DB1-65DD8317062A.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 23

gemitau

Hi

I consider you as mercury, in your own house and sign. He would be Jupiter (L7) and he is in the 4th of beginnings and endings. Aspects between mercury and Jupiter are not promising. Also no reception.
Neptune in the 7th creating a T-Square with mercury and Jupiter tells me about a lot of illusion / confusion from both sides.

Hope it is useful

jascole7

Hi

I consider you as mercury, in your own house and sign. He would be Jupiter (L7) and he is in the 4th of beginnings and endings. Aspects between mercury and Jupiter are not promising. Also no reception.
Neptune in the 7th creating a T-Square with mercury and Jupiter tells me about a lot of illusion / confusion from both sides.

Hope it is useful

I wonder if my fears will lead to confusion on his part...I’m avoiding meeting up with him and he may start to believe it’s because I’m not interested/leading him on. Then on my part maybe the confusion comes in from thinking he’ll find me less attractive even though there’s no reason for me to think that.