Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-03-2019, 04:05 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Chatter and natter 😍😍

Exactly that .....💖


Last edited by Hkk; 10-10-2019 at 02:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-03-2019, 04:11 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 399
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Hello hello
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Hey welcome .... all subjects welcome and you wonít be left out! Talk and chat about whatever you like. Your opinions and experiences count 😍😍🥳🥳
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-03-2019, 04:35 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I wouldnít be so worried but everyone has a lot to say about 2020 with Saturn Jupiter and Pluto! Is this just all talk like the drama building up to the year 2000? I just donít know!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-03-2019, 06:01 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Right now:

Sun mercury Venus and Mars all in Virgo ♍️ 💖

Moon in Scorpio

Jupiter in sag

Saturn ret in cap
Pluto ret in cap
Uranus ret in Taurus
Neptune ret in Pisces
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-03-2019, 06:54 PM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 295
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

This month is going to be a crazy month for me. I am still working at home now at 3AM! I haven't even shower yet!
__________________
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Omg thatís crazy!! 3am!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 09-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Has anyone heard of Astro seek. Iíve been on the website and itís amazing!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 09-03-2019, 11:45 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 306
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Hi

grand earth trine this week !
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 09-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Hi

grand earth trine this week !
Hey 😊

What does this mean for us then? All the talks about grand conjunction scare me 😟 as nothing I have read so far sounds good and I was looking forward to Jupiter in cap but along comes Satan lol I mean Saturn and Pluto
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 09-04-2019, 12:07 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 306
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I'm not sure. But I think this week is a great opportunity to change and make improvements

Saturn + Pluto are strong to build/destroy things in Cap.
But both doesn't make any other bad aspect today (like squares or oppositions)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 09-04-2019, 12:10 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I'm not sure. But I think this week is a great opportunity to change and make improvements

Saturn + Pluto are strong to build/destroy things in Cap.
But both doesn't make any other bad aspect today (like squares or oppositions)
That sounds good news. Thank you 😊 Iíve read some of your insights in the threads. Some wise words I have noticed
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-04-2019, 12:24 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 306
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Thank you
I don't really know what to say ^^'
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 09-04-2019, 12:36 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 306
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I'd like to learn more about Solar Returns but there isn't a lot of people answering those threads.
Do you know websites which give explanations of SR placements?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 09-04-2019, 07:36 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I'd like to learn more about Solar Returns but there isn't a lot of people answering those threads.
Do you know websites which give explanations of SR placements?


https://keplercollege.org/index.php/articles/using-astrology/item/332-solar-returns-part-2
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
three M symbols (09-04-2019)
  #16  
Unread 09-04-2019, 07:37 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

https://www.astrology.com.tr/articles.asp?artID=86
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
three M symbols (09-04-2019)
  #17  
Unread 09-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Thereís these two Iíve seen..... sorry for no reply I fell asleep!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-04-2019, 07:39 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Thank you
I don't really know what to say ^^'
Lol say whatever u want! Itís true. I was reading a thread where the person is very self pitying itís a **** take however your words were wise that I took them on board for myself. For life in general 😍
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-04-2019, 07:45 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I'd like to learn more about Solar Returns but there isn't a lot of people answering those threads.
Do you know websites which give explanations of SR placements?
I know what you mean about answering on some threads. Especially solar returns.
I think throughout the day there are so many threads set up itís hard to get thru them and with the volume coming thru I suppose it gets lost with the others.

Thatís why this is set up. I think you get to learn more in a general thread of chatter natter as there are no groups on here where you get ignored and ppl can talk about all sorts. Like yourself for example now you mentioning solar returns we will all learn about it. I really wanna know about the Saturn Pluto Jupiter thing so hopefully there will be lots of replies.

We can all help each other 😊
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 09-04-2019, 08:21 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 306
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Thanks for the links! I'll read this

yes, SR charts takes a lot of time to read so it's difficult to answer those threads and do accurates readings I guess.

I'll have my next solar return very soon (on September 22th.)
I have two questions.
- The first one is about my SR MC in Natal 8th house (in Gemini).
- The other question is, what does it mean to have Sun in 1st house. (natal 11th house - Virgo).
Those are the both informations I'm looking for.

Jupiter is the planet that brings experience, higher knowledge and Wisdom, faith and optimism. Sagittarius is after Scorpio, so, for me this sign and Jupiter represents the light after the darkness. The ability to start something, even If you're affraid. Jupiter bring also expansion (or exces), and opportunities. He could help Saturn to dream a little. Saturn could help Jupiter to manifest something more solid and realistic, earthy.

As a collective energy with this triple conjunction, Jupiter could expand some problems in the society. Because Capricorn is a political sign, analogous with status, carreer and reputation, and Jupiter represent laws & justice. Pluto will delete things that do not have to stay here anymore. Like a big cleaning on the system and some governments (Saturn). And dogmas / bad old beliefs (pluto against Jupiter).

Uranus in Taurus is about ecology. It could plays out as a crisis or new discoverings / informations. Or even meteorogical/vegetal problems.
For example this year in France, a lot of people I know told me that their fruits trees doesn't make a lot of fruits. It's very weird because last year, we had big harvests, and this year, almost nothing

Last edited by three M symbols; 09-04-2019 at 08:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 09-04-2019, 08:50 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 306
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I guess it could be interesting to look at which houses Saturn and Jupiter rules in your chart.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 09-04-2019, 10:06 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Thanks for the links! I'll read this

yes, SR charts takes a lot of time to read so it's difficult to answer those threads and do accurates readings I guess.

I'll have my next solar return very soon (on September 22th.)
I have two questions.
- The first one is about my SR MC in Natal 8th house (in Gemini).
- The other question is, what does it mean to have Sun in 1st house. (natal 11th house - Virgo).
Those are the both informations I'm looking for.

Jupiter is the planet that brings experience, higher knowledge and Wisdom, faith and optimism. Sagittarius is after Scorpio, so, for me this sign and Jupiter represents the light after the darkness. The ability to start something, even If you're affraid. Jupiter bring also expansion (or exces), and opportunities. He could help Saturn to dream a little. Saturn could help Jupiter to manifest something more solid and realistic, earthy.

As a collective energy with this triple conjunction, Jupiter could expand some problems in the society. Because Capricorn is a political sign, analogous with status, carreer and reputation, and Jupiter represent laws & justice. Pluto will delete things that do not have to stay here anymore. Like a big cleaning on the system and some governments (Saturn). And dogmas / bad old beliefs (pluto against Jupiter).

Uranus in Taurus is about ecology. It could plays out as a crisis or new discoverings / informations. Or even meteorogical/vegetal problems.
For example this year in France, a lot of people I know told me that their fruits trees doesn't make a lot of fruits. It's very weird because last year, we had big harvests, and this year, almost nothing
Omg thank you. This is so much information! Iím grateful! I wish I could tell you something about solar returns but I donít know anything thatís why I sent u those links. I wish I could tell I something as u sent me so much info!! I will research and google more to see if I can help you. Have you tried doing Astro.com solar return charts yet? Iíve heard Astro week is really good and the owner advertises on here. There is a thread. Maybe you could ask them too?
Yes Iíve heard about France as I have family there and itís true not a lot is growing or not fast enough compared to previous years!
My Saturn Jupiter and Pluto is in natal first house libra ascendant and my sun is Capricorn with mars in 4th house 😬 thatís why I want to know about the 2020 grand conjunction. I have looked online but it seems very vague. I hope the links I send you give you some value personally 😊 defo let me know...... can anyone help with solar returns????
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 09-04-2019, 10:27 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,522
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

This is probably the most original title for a chat thread created on here.

Edit.

Last edited by Blaze; 09-04-2019 at 10:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 09-04-2019, 10:31 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
This probably the most original title for a chat thread created on here.
Why are you realized this for too long, dude? I thought you were a part of what so-called exclusive gangbanger in the chat forum. You know what i mean?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 09-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Why are you realized this for too long, dude? I thought you were a part of what so-called exclusive gangbanger in the chat forum. You know what i mean?
U wot?
.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.