Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-27-2019, 04:50 PM

2 Grand Trines...what does this mean?

Hi, My chart has gone trine crazy. As I learn more and keep redoing my cahrt with certain factors and I have stumbled upon not 1 but 2 grand trines.

1. Saturn retrograde in the 12th Leo
Neptune in the 4th Sag
Eris in the 8th Aries

2. Chiron 29 degrees (ouch) Aries in the 9th
The Ascendant Leo/Virgo cusp
Moon 28 degrees Sag

These Grand trines are all in fire signs

If I am not mistaken, my Chiron and Eros is part of a four planet Stellium in the 8th (Yikes)

HELP..its an emergency...LOL!
Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 1.02.51 PM.jpg (67.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Sank; 08-27-2019 at 05:00 PM.
Unread 08-27-2019, 05:55 PM

Re: 2 Grand Trines...what does this mean?

If you'll just throw in a few more asteroids....How can you NOT have grand trines with so many actors? Meaningless.
Unread 08-27-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
If you'll just throw in a few more asteroids....How can you NOT have grand trines with so many actors? Meaningless.
Wow that was helpful. Thanks.

if you notice that the only minor asteroid I identified in the grand trines is Eris. Chiron is a major player in the chart so yes I am counting it. It may not mean much with the ascendent included but it means something significant.
Unread 08-27-2019, 10:18 PM

What ever happened to Ceres, the first asteroid discovered and the only one to achieve hydrostatic equilibrium?

Not to mention the 10,000 or so known asteroids lurking between Mars and Jupiter...and the other asteroid zones.

What are the criteria for selecting which among this horde to apply to astrology?

Last edited by greybeard; 08-27-2019 at 10:23 PM.
Unread 08-27-2019, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sank View Post
Wow that was helpful. Thanks.

if you notice that the only minor asteroid I identified in the grand trines is Eris. Chiron is a major player in the chart so yes I am counting it. It may not mean much with the ascendent included but it means something significant.
Not that Iím 100% sure, but most people donít tend to consider asteroids in their natal chart (besides Chiron). Iíve read that they donít have much influence on the chart as a whole. I only consider the Sun, Moon, and all the planets (I also include Pluto), as well as Chiron. I never use any of the other asteroids.

Tags
chiron, eris, grand, grand trine, stellium, trine, trineswhat