Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-08-2019, 05:16 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Solar Return for 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
Your post is a bit misunderstood meaning,for sure depression of living in parents house after 30 yo its a fact cause of not freedom feeling to do your own things.
That's a perfect fit for Saturn in the fourth! There is also something in your solar return chart that indicates this conflict: SR Moon opposes natal Saturn. Moon and Saturn are both parent symbols (Saturn is father and Moon is mother), and the opposition is along your natal fourth/tenth house axis, which also represents your parents. Conflict with your parents, and feeling constricted by living in their home, is also indicated here.

Saturn in the fourth could, I suppose, mean a delay in establishing your own home. Or being under the thumb of your family even as an adult. In your case, it looks like both.

Would moving out be feasible for you? Depression is a complex thing, and I can't say if doing any one thing alone will cure it, but having a home that isn't your parents' would probably help part of it.

One way or another, you have to deal with this family issue. It's highlighted for you right now.

Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
Nightfall (07-09-2019)
Unread 09-13-2019, 04:15 PM

My salary is small so I can have even a small house my own,I'm stuck here,a better
chance not seeing coming next 2-3 years.
Unread 09-13-2019, 07:34 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
My salary is small so I can have even a small house my own,I'm stuck here,a better
chance not seeing coming next 2-3 years.
What about a roommate situation? Is that done where you live? Or is it a culture where everyone lives with their parents unless and until they're married?

If you could share a house with one or more other people, and all of you contribute to the expenses, might you be able to afford it?

I wonder if that fourth house Saturn contributes to you feeling more stuck and more lacking in resources than you really are. Saturn can do that.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
three M symbols (09-13-2019)
Unread 09-13-2019, 08:12 PM

in this SR Jupiter is transiting 4th house (of home)
Your 2nd house ruler is not in a bad position either
Unread 09-14-2019, 06:58 PM

Arrow Re: Solar Return for 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
What about a roommate situation? Is that done where you live? Or is it a culture where everyone lives with their parents unless and until they're married?

If you could share a house with one or more other people, and all of you contribute to the expenses, might you be able to afford it?

I wonder if that fourth house Saturn contributes to you feeling more stuck and more lacking in resources than you really are. Saturn can do that.
I'm not comfortable to live with an uknown roommate,isn't culture to live with parents until marriage,you have the money,you leave and go elsewhere,you don't have,you sit with parents until you improve your salary so to be able to be completely independent.
Unread 09-15-2019, 04:04 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
I'm not comfortable to live with an uknown roommate
What about a known roommate? Is there anyone you know who might want a house share? Or any way to get to know people who would?

That Jupiter/Uranus conjunction does look like an unexpected opportunity. It may or may not be an unexpected opportunity to move to a new home, but since it's in your fourth house, that's one of the likely manifestations.

Nightfall (09-15-2019)
Unread 10-20-2019, 09:07 AM

No that kind of chance for now,too far away still for a move like this.Only if i had a girlfriend to live together...

Tags
2019, return, solar