Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-17-2019, 12:27 AM

Re: What is my dominant planet? I'm confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
How do you get Moon as final dispositor? She rules no other planet.

She is "in domicile", but it goes no further.
Oh yes, my bad, sorry. I thought Moon has a lot of chance to be the final dispositor because it's the only planet in domicile. I should have spent more time analyzing the chart before answering

So, I did the dispositor chain. The chain end with Jupiter and Sun, that are in a mutual reception. But none of them is in domicile.

So I think there is no final dispositor, but Sun and Jupiter rules other planets, excepted the Moon that rules herself.

I think this chart doesn't really has an unique dominant planet.
Moon and Mars are strong because domicile and exaltation, Sun and Jupiter (mutual reception + fact of being dispositors of other planets), Uranus (because it conjuncts an angle).. Too much to choose one

It's easier when a planet is for example in domicile sign + conjunct an angle (mostly the ASC)

Last edited by three M symbols; 09-17-2019 at 12:43 AM.
Unread 09-17-2019, 12:28 AM

I'll give you the raw terms I'd use for some of the planets in question.

Uranus:breath, the birthing process,the naked truth,individuality focused on a worldly level, rebellion, open to whatever life has to offer, connected to the deeper inner-psyche that connects everything in the universe

Pluto:Volitlity, the big bang (creation of th universe), turning whatever it touches either on or off, the never ending search for Extestentailism unhindered by the confines of society (loners)

Saturn:regression, conservation, purging, the skeletal system, excrement, materialism, survival(especially surival by stuff). However an important note is that this type can change (feel free to ask).

Mercury: intellect, the brain, the nervous system, communication, curiosity, those who think first and act later, has certain androgynous or hermaphroditic qualities.

Mars: physicality, raw, sexual, energy, the muscular system, adrenaline, agression, power needs.

Jupiter:ambition needs, fortune, superiority, muscle relaxation, digestion, prestige, expansion (again like a stomach eating).
Unread 09-17-2019, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptique View Post
Hello Forgotten Warrior,

Uranus and Mercury are important but Pluto is the master star of your birth chart.

This year you have the significant transits from Jupiter (ending) to Saturn, Sun & Pluto and Saturn to Pluto until the end of the year.

Next year you can follow the transits of Neptune, Jupiter, Mars and Venus, which will be memorable too.

Ecliptique.
Thank you so much,at least it'll better with next year transits...
Unread 09-17-2019, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Oh yes, my bad, sorry. I thought Moon has a lot of chance to be the final dispositor because it's the only planet in domicile. I should have spent more time analyzing the chart before answering

So, I did the dispositor chain. The chain end with Jupiter and Sun, that are in a mutual reception. But none of them is in domicile.

So I think there is no final dispositor, but Sun and Jupiter rules other planets, excepted the Moon that rules herself.

Moon and Mars are strong because domicile and exaltation, Sun and Jupiter (mutual reception + fact of being dispositors of other planets), Uranus (because it conjuncts an angle).. Too much to choose one

It's easier when a planet is for example in domicile sign + conjunct an angle (mostly the ASC)
So it's not a certain dominant planet in my chart?Hmmm...
Unread 09-17-2019, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I'll give you the raw terms I'd use for some of the planets in question.

Uranus:breath, the birthing process,the naked truth,individuality focused on a worldly level, rebellion, open to whatever life has to offer, connected to the deeper inner-psyche that connects everything in the universe

Pluto:Volitlity, the big bang (creation of th universe), turning whatever it touches either on or off, the never ending search for Extestentailism unhindered by the confines of society (loners)

Saturn:regression, conservation, purging, the skeletal system, excrement, materialism, survival(especially surival by stuff). However an important note is that this type can change (feel free to ask).

Mercury: intellect, the brain, the nervous system, communication, curiosity, those who think first and act later, has certain androgynous or hermaphroditic qualities.

Mars: physicality, raw, sexual, energy, the muscular system, adrenaline, agression, power needs.

Jupiter:ambition needs, fortune, superiority, muscle relaxation, digestion, prestige, expansion (again like a stomach eating).
They seem like good descriptions...
Unread 09-17-2019, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
They seem like good descriptions...
I'm saying that a chart plus the environment someone is raised in is the person. So for this chart ruler if you will, that also depended on how you grew as a person (think someone with the exact same chart as you, like simone born a minute a part in the same hospital in the room next to you wont he the same person as you). So in hoping that one day you will be able to look at the notes I sent you and pick out which planet you live with at the for front of you life.
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:08 AM

Quote:
I'm saying that a chart plus the environment someone is raised in is the person. So for this chart ruler if you will, that also depended on how you grew as a person (think someone with the exact same chart as you, like simone born a minute a part in the same hospital in the room next to you wont he the same person as you). So in hoping that one day you will be able to look at the notes I sent you and pick out which planet you live with at the for front of you life.
I'm not sure,but I think Uranus and Neptune fit me at the moment...
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:42 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure,but I think Uranus and Neptune fit me at the moment...
You'll continue to learn and grow and find out. That Uranus sticks out btw. I myself just found out that Uranus is my most angular planet but it's on the vertex (unconscious expression) and I've been studying astrology for almost 4 years lol.
Unread 09-17-2019, 07:05 AM

Quote:
You'll continue to learn and grow and find out. That Uranus sticks out btw. I myself just found out that Uranus is my most angular planet but it's on the vertex (unconscious expression) and I've been studying astrology for almost 4 years lol.
Really?
My Vertex is supposed to be in the first degree of Cancer...
I'm not sure what will I grow in...
Unread 09-17-2019, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ecliptique
Hello Forgotten Warrior,

Uranus and Mercury are important but Pluto is the master star of your birth chart.

This year you have the significant transits from Jupiter (ending) to Saturn, Sun & Pluto and Saturn to Pluto until the end of the year.

Next year you can follow the transits of Neptune, Jupiter, Mars and Venus, which will be memorable too. Ecliptique.

Hello Forgotten Warrior,

as you can see, it is in principle not easy to determine with certainty the master star of your birth chart (there are a plethora of theories). I suggest you to determine to have a good knowledge of the planetary symbolism then to scrutinize the transits which are significant for you (via the interpretation that you will have made) by confronting it with your lived experience. You can already study past and present transits that made sense or make sense to you before you embark on the future transits that will be meaningful to you. You can start with the year 2015, then 2016 and 2017, then 2018 and finish ... by 2019 which must be at the height of your ambition, of your requirement of result so that one is interested in you, that you absolutely have to get there in what you love with personal recognition by being determined, that you have to show a certain rationality in relation to what you aspire to, etc.

Take stock of all this to find the answer.
Ecliptique.
Unread 09-17-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptique View Post
Originally Posted by Ecliptique
Hello Forgotten Warrior,

Next year you can follow the transits of Neptune, Jupiter, Mars and Venus, which will be memorable too. Ecliptique.

Hello Forgotten Warrior,

as you can see, it is in principle not easy to determine with certainty the master star of your birth chart (there are a plethora of theories). I suggest you to determine to have a good knowledge of the planetary symbolism then to scrutinize the transits which are significant for you (via the interpretation that you will have made) by confronting it with your lived experience. You can already study past and present transits that made sense or make sense to you before you embark on the future transits that will be meaningful to you. You can start with the year 2015, then 2016 and 2017, then 2018 and finish ... by 2019 which must be at the height of your ambition, of your requirement of result so that one is interested in you, that you absolutely have to get there in what you love with personal recognition by being determined, that you have to show a certain rationality in relation to what you aspire to, etc.

Take stock of all this to find the answer.
Ecliptique.
This helped me a lot!I'll search the transits of the last few years...
Unread 09-27-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I guess that those with seesaw Charts just have to get used to ups and downs.
Up and down.
Best description of my life.
Literally.
Unread 09-27-2019, 08:56 PM

Smile Re: What is my dominant planet? I'm confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post

I'm trying out a 12/12 technique regarding the Chart-ruler: in 12/12, each Sign has a Domicle-ruler, a Regulating-ruler, a Motivational-ruler, an Exalted-ruler, and a Benefactory-ruler.
Keying into the Sun-sign, I'm going with the Motivational-ruler of that Sign, which in this case is the Moon, Motivational-ruler of Pisces. Since the Moon is Domiciled, its motivational importance combined with its strength would make it the dominant planet.
This ties directly into the SR Moon for a Sun in Pisces. As a Pisces Sun myself, I've found the SR Moon to be of immense importance.

Last edited by david starling; 09-27-2019 at 09:06 PM.
Unread 09-27-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
I'm trying out a 12/12 technique regarding the Chart-ruler: in 12/12, each Sign has a Domicle-ruler, a Regulating-ruler, a Motivational-ruler, an Exalted-ruler, and a Benefactory-ruler.
Keying into the Sun-sign, I'm going with the Motivational-ruler of that Sign, which in this case is the Moon, Motivational-ruler of Pisces. Since the Moon is Domiciled, its motivational importance combined with its strength would make it the dominant planet.
You've explained that rule in the Chat forum when you and Conspiracy analysed my chart.
How is the Moon gonna affect me in this case,when it's Pisces'Motivational ruler?
Unread 09-27-2019, 09:16 PM

Quote:
You've explained that rule in the Chat forum when you and Conspiracy analysed my chart.
How is the Moon gonna affect me in this case,when it's Pisces'Motivational ruler?
Scorpio craves excitement, loves dealing with the ups and downs. It's necessary to give the Ascendant-sign what it wants, to keep the energy-level up in your Chart. But Pisces mostly prefers smooth sailing, and in your case, the Moon's Domicile-sign wants security and certainty.
Maximize the security and certainty, while accepting the emotional turbulence as a necessity: Strength flowing in.
Unread 09-27-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
What's your current SR Moon-sign?
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Scorpio craves excitement, loves dealing with the ups and downs. It's necessary to give the Ascendant-sign what it wants, to keep the energy-level up in your Chart. But Pisces mostly prefers smooth sailing, and in your case, the Moon's Domicile-sign wants security and certainty.
Maximize the security and certainty, while accepting the emotional turbulence as a necessity: Strength flowing in.
I really need to find the balance,and I found much struggle with Scorpio and Pisces energies...
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
What's your current SR Moon-sign?
Early Gemini(1),possible influences from Taurus.
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
david starling (09-27-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
This ties directly into the SR Moon for a Sun in Pisces. As a Pisces Sun myself, I've found the SR Moon to be of immense importance.
Ok,now I see the connection with the SR moon...
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Early Gemini(1),possible influences from Taurus.
That's good. Gemini can enjoy some turbulence, relates perfectly to Scorpio, and can handle some uncertainty. You also have your Pisces Merc trine your Moon in Natal.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Forgotten Warrior (09-27-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:16 PM

Quote:
That's good. Gemini can enjoy some turbulence, relates perfectly to Scorpio, and can handle some uncertainty. You also have your Pisces Merc trine your Moon in Natal.
So it would help me control my emotions better?
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:28 PM

Quote:
So it would help me control my emotions better?
Not exactly. More like releasing some control and enjoying it.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Forgotten Warrior (09-27-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Not exactly. More like releasing some control and enjoying it.
Enjoy the way they are,the way I feel....
The way I am?
Unread 09-28-2019, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Enjoy the way they are,the way I feel....
The way I am?
[Just got in after work.]

Yes, the Moon is pushing you to plan for the future and keep your emotions in check. The Ascendant needs you to experience emotions of all sorts as they arise, some of which are troubling to your Moon. Sun in Pisces has to mediate between them, and find a way to enjoy doing it. Your SR Gemini Moon can help with that.
Unread 09-28-2019, 05:55 AM

Quote:
[Just got in after work.]

Yes, the Moon is pushing you to plan for the future and keep your emotions in check. The Ascendant needs you to experience emotions of all sorts as they arise, some of which are troubling to your Moon. Sun in Pisces has to mediate between them, and find a way to enjoy doing it. Your SR Gemini Moon can help with that.
To be more focused intellectually,and finding a method to learn by using my emotions and imagination?Like intuitive learning?

Tags
confused, dominant, planet