is my mother faking?

This is an important message from Greybeard. Try to follow it if you can find the inner strength.
You as generous outgoing sun are coming to a trine with Saturn, in the 6th of health, but also ruler of your 7th. If you have a partner, or will find a partner, they will help you come to terms with this situation. You cannot change the members of your family but you can change yourself.

Msg from Greybear? :surprised:

I do not catch that, my sun coming in trine with saturn (is that by transit?) in my health house??? anything bad???:unsure:

I do have a partner, he has been trying to get me out of this situation. we have planned to move out from this country. He prefers we move back (the reason we came here is mainly for my parents) now when they are acting what's point for us staying here. we were better-off there if we relocate.

thank you so much for the readings and helping me understand more.

rafaella

Hi,

Just a doubt in my head. I have this feeling that my mother seriously likes my brother so much and faking with me. I have many reasons for this question.

Is my mother being fake to me but truly loves my brother?

Interesting chart, it seems in your family the world revolves around you brother. Mercury your brother is essentially strong but combust, Sun is you so there is this competition of sorts between you. Sun also hides any faults and brings unclarity to minds of those it touches by combustion, so I think your parents don't really see any faults in him its like they are blinded and cannot see reason. Even if you try to get them to understand he is selfish, they won't see this.

Sun/Mer dynamic here suggests you both affect on each other, so he feels the heat when you are around. As do you based on this post.

Also it seems its a cultural thing, your parents grew up with seeing boys as more valuable than girls, unfortunately. It is very hard to shake old beliefs and traditions, but hopefully you can pass on the message of equality to your kids so they grow up respecting women in the family just as much as men.

Hi raffella,

Thanks for the post.

True, my parents never learn from past how my brother put them under his feet and crushed them, insulted them, used them. Which I cannot stand so I question his actions. My brother is brainless as his wife (my cousin) act as his brain. She cannot stand at me. My natal sun square her natal mars.

My brother cannot stand if there is a topic with my name. That's why my mother cuts me off when he is around.

These old people are buring out themselves as a candle to support him. A shame example I should say, my bro was living at my parents with his wife for free from his age of 18 till 28. Btw my mother has to wash their cloths, even find my brother's underwear and socks (when he was 24).

My parents were being a slave to them. But they dont see it wrong. When I stand for my parents my brother and inlaw & co are angry on me.

I let this to god and fate may be some day my parents realise.

ElenaJ

Not an easy situation, but you will not change them, you can only help yourself by putting mental and psychological distance between you.

Not an easy situation, but you will not change them, you can only help yourself by putting mental and psychological distance between you.

That's very true. The lesson is for me to let go and be strong and stop expecting the real love (they do love me may be? but not as much as my brother- may be their synastry playing a role here??? pluto-venus) from my parents like as i did all my years..it's quite hard for me being a water sign (cancer all my sun,venus, mercury) all in cancer sign. my mars is in scorp another water sign.

Hello,

I have attached a synastry chart of my parents (inside) and brother's (outside) may be it could help us find what's making my parents run after my brother and him using them.

my brother's AC align at my dad's 5th house. no wonder...My dad thinks my brother as his idle child. plus my dad's Venus is in my brother's 6th (work) my dad think my brother is his pride mainly because of the job he has got. my dad always mesmerized by my brother's job. my brother's 10th is over my dad's 2nd. my dad always seems to think that my brother's career is his wealth.

seriously, i did Astrophysics but my dad have no clue about it. My brother did Business studies to my dad, he dad thinks it's cool.

Attachments

• synastry parents-son.jpg
    synastry parents-son.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
updates!

My mother have got back to normal as my brother and his family started to show their real face after using my parents. seems that my dad had an argument with my brother and person behind this is my cousin (my brother's wife)

ElenaJ

"person behind this is my cousin (my brother's wife)"

Could she, your brother's wife, be Neptune sitting on the cusp of the 8th?

"person behind this is my cousin (my brother's wife)"

Could she, your brother's wife, be Neptune sitting on the cusp of the 8th?

yes, She is. the confusion is i do not know how to spot her "as 3rd house ruler because she is my cousin or the my brother's 7th house because she is his wife" I never see her as my cousin.

so It must be the 7th from 3rd. she is very evil along with her parents and her close friend who always lives with her in her house .