What do you prefer: saturn ties or north node connections?

fullmoonlibra

I was wondering if relationships could endure, even without Saturn ties in synastry.
Then I thought North Node connections are more important for me because a relationship must promise growth.
This is especially important for me because my North Node is placed in the house of growth, in the ninth house and even conjunct Sun. So it is kinda where I put my energy in. Above all: my Jupiter is in Pisces, in seventh house.
So I really appreciate growth in a relationship.
But in a synastry without Saturn (Venus trine Saturn in composite though), how important can NN then be if there is no promise of longevity (Saturn)?
How can two lovers 'grow together' without Saturn??

cspencer

Banned
I was wondering if relationships could endure, even without Saturn ties in synastry.

Yes.

Then I thought North Node connections are more important for me because a relationship must promise growth.

The Head does not promise anything in a relationship chart or a natal chart.

But in a synastry without Saturn (Venus trine Saturn in composite though), how important can NN then be if there is no promise of longevity (Saturn)?
How can two lovers 'grow together' without Saturn??

Longevity in a relationship is based on sextiles/trines between ascendant, Sun and Moon, not Saturn.

If you want proof, I posted a chart with Saturns in aversion to each other here....

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=615851&postcount=9

SC8

My parents have north node conjunctions in synastry, no saturn aspect in synastry or composite. Based on my personal experience, saturn aspects never stop the relationship drifting away, while when someone return to my life out of blue, most of the time, I share the north node aspect with them.

I am wondering about the North Nodes too, especially as I met someone with whom we have a double whammy conjunction of North Node and Sun-Moon midpoint. And also his NN squares my Sun and Mars, semi-triangles my Uranus and bQs my MC, while my NN sextiles his Moon, conjuncts his Venus (at 4.51 deg), semi-triangles his Mars, conj his Uranus and semi-sextiles his Asc. Any ideas?

serafin5

Yes.

The Head does not promise anything in a relationship chart or a natal chart.

Longevity in a relationship is based on sextiles/trines between ascendant, Sun and Moon, not Saturn.

If you want proof, I posted a chart with Saturns in aversion to each other here....

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=615851&postcount=9

Hey Cspencer:
It was my understanding that conjunctions were also important in the area of Synastry?

Please expound on this as I am a bit rusty here which is sad as Synastry was my thing. I have been looking at Synastry charts for many years and I am also of the opinion that oppositions are not the evil most perceive either. Just sayin.....

Serafin5