did he lose them or did I? and where? EXPENSIVE!

isismagdalenne

Where is the key to my Honda fit??? Only the dealership can replace them which means a few hundred dollars to tow the car there! I was getting ready to take my daughter to school, grabbed what I thought was the keys...went to get her backpack, looked down at my hand and BLAM. No key, just the keychain. My fianc'e drove it the night before. Did he lose it on the way inside the house? Or did he still have it in his pocket that morning when he went to work and lost it there? (construction site)? Or did it break off in the house while I was getting ready my daughter for school? I cant drive until we get a few hundred dollars or find it. I have looked HARD through this whole house 3 times. So has he. So, here is the chart. I think I am mercury, he is jupiter and the key is venus. This from deborah holding...."Indications for recovery would be shown by the strength and vivacity of the significator of the missing object or some sort of promising contact between the significator of the querent and the object lost."
So venus is angular and dignified by exaltation, that is good. MaYBE we will find it?
arguments for recovery...
Application of moon to its own dispositor (also in mutual reception) and lat. conj (paralell declination),
North Node (dragon head) inhabits the 4th,
Moon applying trine to NN. (says moon applying to a fortune (in which they include north node in examples) means it is being kept safe by an honest person)
POF applying trine to ASC in 0 dgr 13 min.
2nd ruler (Venus) is angular.

ok now arguments against finding it:

Moon is cadent,
Fortuna is disposited by Saturn,
Saturn is in the second house (which could indicate damge) except note Saturn is exalted AND in mutual reception with second ruler (venus) the key's significator,
Moon, and significator (venus) seperating from own dispositors,

Other stuff

my sig, mercury and venus are under 30 dgrs apart, which lilly says suggests the missing item is at home or somewhere near. Likewise with venus and my fiance's sig, jupiter.
It says it being in the 7th it is in the partner's property. (we live together though...but his truck? I think he looked there though)
Description of locations for Pisces :
Bathroom, kitchen, near wells and pumps, all damp places, rivers, fishponds.
Venus: Play rooms, places of enjoyment, clothes, wardrobes, beds, draperies, near women's things, fountains.

I was in the kitchen when I had it in my hand and was doing my daughter's backpack (already went through the backpack) Anyone have any help on what to think of all this? please??

Attachments

• Honda Keys!.jpg
    Honda Keys!.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 28

fensi88

Do not panic, keys wil be found! keys are represent with Me rx sure sign they will be found, Also, the same rulers both the 1st and 2nd houses, indicating the possession is still with the querent. me is in 8 house combust that is why you can not see keys! 8 house is turned 2nd house of your husband so keys might be in his possetion. Ruler in moveable (cardinal) signs show high places, upper rooms, newly erected buildings or newly worked land. Look at places where there is a lot of movement or change.
Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right of places that I would suggest you to search.I tis among other things. It can be near tools, machinery, iron and steel, sharp instruments or near colleges, souvenirs, holy objects. Look at storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance or in the flower graden, shrubbery.
It can be in or near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, hat boxes, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
It can be near or on sandy grounds, newly opened tracts of land or land recently plowed, virgin land, burned land or barren hills, tool sheds, near a pine tree, storage place for a lawnmower. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen.

Direction: South by West
Near colour:yellow, white

With POF in 4 house house means to look at home, in the kitchen, pantry or basement. In a safe, secure place. Any place where food is stored.Informal room. It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
It can be in or near a thorny, open country area, rocky and uncultivated barren ground, places where lumber is stored, fallow ground, neglected land, gravel pits, next to an old tree that is struggling for survival, near the foundation of the house, near a gate, fenced or roped in area, a shaded area, a thorny or bushy area, next to a large rock, a place with a bad smell, near Pine trees.

Direction: North
Near colour:black

isismagdalenne

thank you!
But, hey, I noticed I messed something up a littel bit. The chart I was working with was set to house system alchabitius, but then I forgot to adjust to that when I made the astro.com chart to post here. I left it placidius, so the chart I was working with has the houses a little off from the one I showed to you guys. Thats why I was using venus as the keys and you guys were using mercury, because on mine (on the softwear I use) had libra on 2nd cusp......so which house system do I go with in this situation since I accidently used both??

isismagdalenne

Im gonna go ahead and post the chart here also with the house system I originally started working with.
But, before that...I have a question about the chart I put up first....its in placidius and it makes both the ASC and the 2nd cusp in virgo. Is that considered intercepted sign? and if it is...does that signify anything? (ive always been foggy on the intercepted sign concept)
Also that would put the significators of the querant (me) and the quesited (the key) both the same, mercury. Does it mean anything for the querant and quesited to have the same significator? And either way, how do you go about working with that?
Ok, now otherwise...here is the chart I originally was working in Alchabitius that puts the 2nd cusp as libra..in case it matters.

Attachments

• honda keys alchabitius.jpg
    honda keys alchabitius.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 25

dr. farr

Interesting that Mercury was in a PITTED degree of Aries: pitted means "blocked", "no action", maybe this pitted state blocked the otherwise indicated return (finding) suggested by the Mercury retrograde motion??