Help with a troublesome Mars in the 4th house.

Eric traveller

Can somebody please help me on dealing with this aspect? It seems to be causing me a lot of grief and fighting.
What can I do? Is there something to be said for 'directing the energy' elsewhere, and to a positive frame of mind and/or direction.
The Mars square Venus - Mars in Capricorn exalted and Venus in Libra, on the second house cusp, Venus is not quite trine with the IC aspect but near. Could it somehow "peace over" Mars??? I fight a lot with my Mother and that's painful...and it's causing me a lot of distress and grief...and really affecting me quite negatively; this is a pretty dire situation that needs to be addressed and fixed. I need to do something about this.

And what's the point of Mars placed here? It seems to be pretty useless and bad to me. Am I being punished??? Or am I missing something. is it here to help me grow, and succeed in life, and directing that energy would help me.
Thanks

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

My half sister (born Dec 21, 1970) has a Mars in Scorpio square her Leo ASC to produce an erratic personality and she happens to have bipolar and manic depressive. I know not to push her buttons on certain subjects and to respect her feelings to not trigger a manic depressive episode.

obsidianmineral

Can somebody please help me on dealing with this aspect? It seems to be causing me a lot of grief and fighting.
What can I do? Is there something to be said for 'directing the energy' elsewhere, and to a positive frame of mind and/or direction.
The Mars square Venus - Mars in Capricorn exalted and Venus in Libra, on the second house cusp, Venus is not quite trine with the IC aspect but near. Could it somehow "peace over" Mars??? I fight a lot with my Mother and that's painful...and it's causing me a lot of distress and grief...and really affecting me quite negatively; this is a pretty dire situation that needs to be addressed and fixed. I need to do something about this.

And what's the point of Mars placed here? It seems to be pretty useless and bad to me. Am I being punished??? Or am I missing something. is it here to help me grow, and succeed in life, and directing that energy would help me.
Thanks

I think negative Mars aspects can be stressful. There's always something having to do with anger and fits of rage when you see these kind of aspects. However, you should be fine in the end, my friend. Having Mars exalted and Venus in rulership means you will be alright. There is opportunity to achieve great things through struggle. I've also got Mars in the 4th so I can relate. I have gone through some turbulent home life, to an extent. You know, my parents divorcing early, vengeance, secrecy, a sometimes quite neurotic mom, etc. But I don't think these things have truly affected me now. They did in the past, but I've always had the resources to overcome these things, like friends, talking to my family, getting to know myself deeply and thoroughly looking up information over the course of many years to get to be become more aware and complete as a person.

What houses do your Mars and Venus rule? These can help to know the psychological roots of your struggles. Hard aspects between Mars and Venus aren't that bad, they can be good provided they're in their essential dignities or balanced with other positive aspects. Mars in the 4th, in its deepest sense, means your inner-most self is associated with everything that planet represents.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have mars in 4th and I had a turbulent home life. I’m very assertive and the home maker at home. Keep things safe and at peace. This is because there was no peace when I was younger. It went on for year right up to about 20.
Then I looked at who was causing me issues and who was the one that made me stop me from being me. Who was messing with my boundaries and who would respect my boundaries with a little bit of help. Communication etc.
U cut off the the people that messed with my boundaries and made me unwell. And the one who I knew truly loved me and would understand was my mom. Your mom is the one who gave birth to you and if u know feel down she loves you regardless of the arguments you can get thru it. It’s the ones who are just nasty evil and u don’t need them around.
I cut the evil out, started a healthier I relationship with the ones who truly respected me and the evil was just stirring and in the way.

Once you walk away from the **** you will be stronger. Talk it through, no matter how much tryout mom argues back. Tell her how you feel before it gets to an argument etc

My mars in cap my sun is now my stronger part of my chart despite it causing me issues. I had to make it and use it to be stronger 😊

Bunraku

My half sister (born Dec 21, 1970) has a Mars in Scorpio square her Leo ASC to produce an erratic personality and she happens to have bipolar and manic depressive. I know not to push her buttons on certain subjects and to respect her feelings to not trigger a manic depressive episode.

What's her Mercury and Moon doing?

Eric traveller

Wish that I could, I'm currently on mobile and, as I can't get to any wi-fi, that's simply not an option... My chart is posted however several times over and on different threads here.
I'd have to try and link them.

I've recently been figuring with the vedic/the Sidereal charts for a while, and figured out that I actually have a "12th house Sun", which has been concerning me. I suppose that's grounds for a whole new post of concern...but alas, I'm so tired. I'm tired of all of this questioning, searching. It seems, the more answers that I have....the more questions come.
What tf am I supposed to do with a 12th house Sun? Move? And...there is nothing worse and more depressing than a twelfth house placement- especially the sun. What makes it worse is that when I run the vedic charts, most all of them come up with some different results. They are all over the place, because they are using all different system of measurement... It's nuts.
But I can surmise because the majority of house systems place certain planets on, placements uniformly and unanimously, that my Sun is indeed, in the twelfth house.
Maybe that explains why I'm so depressed, and can't seem to fit in anywhere...my whole life.

Vedic charts seem to place things...in a way that eerily and pretty accurately describe the reality of your life. Events, places..whatever. The 12th House sun is just about the saddest thing there is.
I can guarantee it's TRUE also.
As, I've moved all over and grew up overseas, and I can relate the happiest times I've ever, had- were in foreign countries...and away from my family.
Sadly...my lifes a huge lost cause.
I feel like I'm cursed. After writing this post - I just want to sink under a blanket with a bottle of booze and not wake up, tomorrow or ever. I'm sick and tired of feeling alone... depressed..and out of sorts and, away from myself &not alive inside. I'm so very tired of this.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Wish that I could, I'm currently on mobile and, as I can't get to any wi-fi, that's simply not an option... My chart is posted however several times over and on different threads here.
I'd have to try and link them.

I've recently been figuring with the vedic/the Sidereal charts for a while, and figured out that I actually have a "12th house Sun", which has been concerning me. I suppose that's grounds for a whole new post of concern...but alas, I'm so tired. I'm tired of all of this questioning, searching. It seems, the more answers that I have....the more questions come.
What tf am I supposed to do with a 12th house Sun? Move? And...there is nothing worse and more depressing than a twelfth house placement- especially the sun. What makes it worse is that when I run the vedic charts, most all of them come up with some different results. They are all over the place, because they are using all different system of measurement... It's nuts.
But I can surmise because the majority of house systems place certain planets on, placements uniformly and unanimously, that my Sun is indeed, in the twelfth house.
Maybe that explains why I'm so depressed, and can't seem to fit in anywhere...my whole life.

Vedic charts seem to place things...in a way that eerily and pretty accurately describe the reality of your life. Events, places..whatever. The 12th House sun is just about the saddest thing there is.
I can guarantee it's TRUE also.
As, I've moved all over and grew up overseas, and I can relate the happiest times I've ever, had- were in foreign countries...and away from my family.
Sadly...my lifes a huge lost cause.
I feel like I'm cursed. After writing this post - I just want to sink under a blanket with a bottle of booze and not wake up, tomorrow or ever. I'm sick and tired of feeling alone... depressed..and out of sorts and, away from myself &not alive inside. I'm so very tired of this.

When life gives you lemons make lemonade 🥰

If moving away makes your life happy then move away if you can. Have you had a look at your relocation chart?
Do what makes you happy. Life is waaaaay too short! Proof of that is potent right now with this virus. Are you able to move away?