Will I Marry?

jupiterian

I have a chart where my significator L1 is Mercury on the 7h house Pisces and L7 significator Jupiter is on the fifth. They are in an applying sextile. But the moon makes no aspect to them except through Pluto and the ASC. I don't know how to interpret this.

waybread

Please post the chart.

But generally, an open-ended generic horary Q & A isn't good for the rest of your life. They're best applied to specific questions (like, "Will my BF propose?") of limited time span.

Off hand, Mercury in Pisces is in its fall. Jupiter in Capricorn is in its fall. Maybe wait to ask again until you have an actual Person of Interest.

jupiterian

Thank you, I'll post the chart. You're right about asking when I have someone special I guess I'm just trying to find some hope. Been having a hard period on relationships the last years and have been wondering if I'll ever be stable again. :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 9.02.36 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 9.02.36 PM.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 22

waybread

Well, the moon's next aspect is an opposition to Venus in detriment. Your loaded 7th house indicates that you have enormous energy on finding your partner/husband. But your significator Mercury there is in its fall. I use the modern outer planets and Chiron as supplementary data points. Chiron shows us "where it hurts." Neptune doesn't deal with reality, but with beautiful illusions and bitter disillusionment.

Might I suggest that you're trying too hard? Maybe this is a good time to step back and realize that you are a terrific single just the way you are. Maybe give yourself a holiday from seeing your single status as a curse,so that you can appreciate its blessings.

Your stability can only come from within.

Best wishes for your journey.

waybread

You might give love to non-romantic partners. Perhaps older family members. Maybe volunteering to look after unwanted pets at your local animal shelter, or volunteering for special needs children. There is a long list of people and animals who would thrive if you gave them your affection.

Being a happy single is far, far better than being in a bad relationship. Too often, women who fear being single stick with a totally unsuitable partner who makes them miserable. You know that it's not all candlelight and roses. Currently half of all American first marriages end in divorce; with a higher rate for subsequent marriages.

Sometimes when people feel desperate for love, they project too much need onto other people. In contrast, women who seem happy in their own skins, as they are, project a kind of self-confidence that others find attractive.

So please get just how wonderful you are as a single woman.

jupiterian

Thank you for all your kind answers. I'm a conscious woman (even if from my question to an horary horoscope doesn't seem so hehe), I'm independent, I don't settle for any suitor and been really working on myself these past years, sharing with friends and family, making trips, learning new things, I've enjoyed all of it.
It's just that sometimes I would really love to share that with someone and really connect in a special way, I wouldn't really marry or be with anyone out of fear... my fear is the opposite hehehe not finding a good connection and never feeling that again.