Will work permanently increase my hours?

tikana

improvement of the work conditions should be looked at 6th house
if there is improvent in dignity changing directions (from retro to direct) increase light not in malefic house (entering it), conditions improve

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Apologies for a second moderator piling on, but I see a problem with this thread that my colleague did not see. There were multiple non-astrological posts, and I've done another round of deleting. This is a horary thread. If you're posting here, you MUST provide an interpretation of the horary, or comment on the horary interpretation, and to reiterate what wilsontc said, it CANNOT be an attacking comment.

If you don't know how to interpret horary charts, don't give advice in horary threads. If the OP wanted non-astrological advice, they would post in Chat. Horary is a specialized skill. It's fine to post in horary threads if you're learning horary and want to practice. You don't have to be a horary expert. But if you don't have any of that specialized skill at all and you're not making any attempt to learn it, this isn't the place to post, let alone give advice.

Horary only,
Osamenor