Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Sex to me is a romantic connection on top of everything else, i have Taurus mars in 2nd, so i'm VERY physical.

Babies though.. that's a responsibility and is best left for the right time.

Cancer sun cares way too much and it's a good thing.

ChildOfVenus

I don't feel like I need to be in love to have sex but I guess that's because of Uranus but I'm promiscuous though.
Yeah, well, fries and ketchup don't always go hand and hand, but I need to have ketchup with my fries because I can't fathom fries without ketchup. Fries by themselves are not great. Just like sex without deep love isn't that great either.

ChildOfVenus

There is a difference between sex and romance lol.
Sex to me is a romantic connection on top of everything else, i have Taurus mars in 2nd, so i'm VERY physical.

Babies though.. that's a responsibility and is best left for the right time.

Cancer sun cares way too much and it's a good thing.

ChildOfVenus

So AppleLeo let's say if you met this woman and you were sexually attracted to her. You mean you wouldn't try to have sexual relations with her? Because you two aren't in love?

ChildOfVenus

Sexually desperate? I like sex yes but I'm not desperate If that were true I would be out having sex with every tom, dick and harry. I do like to talk about sex keyword "talk" but that doesn't mean I'm desperate lol.
Sighs... I really do have to explain everything to you? :sleeping:
Lets just say: The sexual desperation leaks from every thread you make on this forum.

Jadi

Sexually desperate? I like sex yes but I'm not desperate If that were true I would be out having sex with every tom, dick and harry. I do like to talk about sex keyword "talk" but that doesn't mean I'm desperate lol.
What's in your heart comes out of your mouth, or in your case, keyboard.

It's a fact for example if a man rapes a woman he's not in love with her.... see what I mean?

No if a man rapes someone or anything, it's a sick individual.

Some of us are monotonous and can only go into a deep relationship, it's why some of us wait rather than try out everyone at the bar in 1 night.

ChildOfVenus

Mars in Gemini people do not have sex with any and everything because I don't do that. And I know other people who have this same placement and don't either... all the stereotypes you read about signs and placements aren't true for everyone who has them.
It's a Mars in Gemini thing.

Jadi

Mars in Gemini people do not have sex with any and everything because I don't do that. And I know other people who have this same placement and don't either... all the stereotypes you read about signs and placements are true for everyone who has them.
No, but we seperate love from sex in an intellectual way :smile: Or in your case, in a not so intellectual way.

ChildOfVenus

I'm not intellectual because I said sex and love aren't the same thing? Everyone knows that it's pretty obvious you really think just because someone has sex with you they are in love with you? Or just because someone loves you means they want to have sex with you?
No, but we seperate love from sex in an intellectual way :smile: Or in your case, in a not so intellectual way.