wedding election

isismagdalenne

I have to have my courthouse wedding at either 9 am or 1:45ish on Jan 2 2015. I will try to post a chart but I'm using a phone here and not 100% sure I know how.
Anyhow, I need to understand what the deal is with the "dark houses" if I use an ascendant that is the cusp of the 6th in my natal, what's the concern there? I remember last time when I was planning to get married a few years back the people helping me here were in much debate over what ascendant to use because of our natal dark houses limiting the options. (We had to postpone anyway obviously) This time I only have 2 options for ascendant. Any thoughts?

I have no idea how to post the chart using this phone.
Jan. 2, @ 9 AM in peoria il, USA

Hey Magdalenne:

Here. I will help you. I did election charts for the two prescribed times that you mentioned. Sorry, but I cannot post right now, too busy !

You are either gonna get married by a judge, j.p. or marriage commissioner, correct ? It doesn't matter who, as long as they show up on time and sign the docs.

Please remember to bring witnesses and your fees !

I would allow about 15 minutes from the start of ceremony to the "I do's" to happen. The marriage election chart is really when the judge pronounces you as a legal couple.

Therefore, I calculated/moved the 9 am chart to 9:15 am and the 1:45 pm to 2:00 pm.

The election chart will move an additional 1 degree, every four minutes ?
During a marriage election chart, you want to fortify the ascendant ruler and 7th house ruler, preferably through an applying aspect, like a conjunction, trine, or sextile to each other.

The Moon should be applying to a benefic, if possible.

The morning chart features Aquarius rising, with Leo descendant ! The rulers, Sun and Uranus, are making an applying square ! Horrible.

I would not recommend this chart, as it will lead to a quick divorce !

The PM chart for 2 pm is a lot better. (recommended)

Gemini rising, Mercury r. = Venus in 9th house of matrimony,

Mercury and Venus sextiles Saturn in Sagittarius in the 6th house.

Now, you'll have stability, longevity, and gravitas !

You might have health problems, though, or you might be workaholics.
Beware !

The Gemini rising chart features Moon in 1st house. trining Mars and sextiles Uranus.

This signifies that personal feelings and the "woman" will dominate, and the female will be tough as nails, assertive, yet also, modern but also highly unusual/eccentric in some way?

The female will dominate the marriage in some way and there will be a beautiful home and family life. She will also defend her husband's interests, vigourously, if need be !

With Mercury, chart ruler, in the 9th house, the marriage will have an upbeat, cheerful positive glow to it, and you may end up well travelled, or well-educated. (or maybe you are already?)

Church, religion and spiritual activities will be good, as well.

Your husband is signified by Sun = Pluto in the 8th house, square Uranus. Saturn (dispositor of Sun) sextiles Mercury, dispositor of Moon.

You are both compatible and share similar values.

There may be occasional surprises in this marriage re: finances and career.

Your husband may need to control more of his career life by maybe going into business for himself or self employment.

Uranus square Pluto is the struggle between personal freedom (Uranus) financial freedom and personal power (Pluto in 8th house).

Finally, the stellium of four planets in Capricorn suggests that you are not a young couple, as there is something "old" going on here ? You may be an older couple or you may have known each other (as a couple) for a very long time or may have been friends for years, isn't it true !

Good luck to you both !

Horarymaster

Last edited:

isismagdalenne

Can't post a long one right now but I have to give you something on the "old couple". We have been involved 11 years, lived together for 8 and have 3 kids

isismagdalenne

But the aquarius rising one still has the issue of it correlating with my 6th house natal. Which I was told was not good. But I don't know in what way