last thread I promise on my divorce

scorpioontherun

Dear all,
the chips are down and today I will contact my lawyer to start the procedure of separation and then divorce from my husband.
It's really sad, I'm really sad but I really can't continue living with a man I do not love anymore. As I told you he wants all, children, money and house. So since before I asked about the children custody, now I am asking: what, if anything, I will be able to keep in the court case?
So I'm mercury retrograde in 12th .... and the children are also mercury retrograde in 12th ... I think it can mean we are going to suffer a lot. I'm also the moon in cancer in 2nd so I think I will probably get to save a little bit of my finances. He is Jupiter in 11th (strong in his own house and in a good house, the house of friends from which he can be protected - he has indeed rich and powerful). Both the lawyer and the judge are saturn retro in 5th which for me show that their main concern are going to be the children. The house is the sun in 11th moving towards a conjunction to me and the children ... pars of fortune is in the 5th (again children) and north node in 8th house of endings. What I think is also important is the pluto retro sitting in the 7th house trining me children and house but squaring the judges and the lawyer ...
any thoughts on ho things can end?
Scorpio
PS: I would like once again to thank starlink for her time and support

Attachments

• divorce.gif
    divorce.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 28

starlink

what, if anything, I will be able to keep in the court case?

This than is the question. We have to look at the 2nd house, your possesions. Moon (also you) there is very strong in own sign, in own face and in term of Venus and about to sextile Venus, one of the great benifics before her last aspect, also a sextile, to Saturn retro. Now Moon and Saturn are mutually applying (both move towards one another) which could mean that there is a chance that the lawyer and the judge could be soft on you. Saturn is not strong, the judge and/or lawyer are not very good I have the feeling. Moon is positioned in the sign of detriment of Saturn, so I guess you are stronger positioned and can have a say in all this. Saturn (your husbands money!) is also not brilliant, in the sign of fall of Venus and in the sign of detriment of Jupiter. Still, I dont think you will loose all your money, notwithstanding the fact that you have the South Node in that 2nd house; Then I believe you could keep your car (Moon close to 3rd house) and something to do with your office? You will probably also keep all your jewels and other ornaments in the house I think. Also, do you have some money stacked away? Venus in 12th and co-ruling the 12th as well, could show this and that money (if indeed it is money) will stay with you I would guess.(that sextile to your Moon).

Venus rules the 6th house as well and I wonder what that could mean. Maybe you will keep the pets if you have them. You and the children are both ruled by Mercury retro and under the Sunbeams in your 12th (the childrens 8th. they are worried by all this). The fact that Mercury is in own term and in face of Venus does give Mercury more strength. In Rex Bills rulership book the 6th shows the 2nd child in a womens chart and property (land), so maybe that also.

That is more or less what I can see here. I hope others will join in and find more for you. Good luck anyways.

PS. The Moon is going to form a sextile with Saturn, you husbands money so maybe you will even get a bit from him, but not much. If you say he was powerful and rich (or did you mean he has powerful friends?) then he has maybe something still there. He could also be in for a surprise as Jupiter is nearing Uranus and then will oppose the judge (Saturn).

When is the final court day? Please keep updating, it is important for learning.
Starlink

Last edited:

scorpioontherun

Dear starlink, dear all,
just a quick update: the first hearing is today, next one on friday the 11th ... I'm scared and hopeful and for that matter yes the car stays with me (it's mine actually:whistling:). Let's see and I'll keep you posted
Scorpio

starlink

Just keep the "scared" part out of the equation and concentrate on the "hope" factor. I think that will bring you more!! Good luck to you and thanks for the update!

Starlink