Dream & Celeb natal- Daily Show spin off

EvilPixyScorp

I hope you guy's get this show, it's The Cobert Report on Comedy Central, hosted by Stephen Cobert. He plays a hardcore right wing character, jokingly arrogant & his word, "Truthiness", was Word of the Year here, LoL.
VERY funny & well written. :) 18-45 all types adore it.

The reason I looked him up today is, I had a very nice dream about him....lol..R rated...Weird since he's not a celeb crush.
Maybe he represents what I seek in a mate?

The show was Born: 10/17/05.

CobertProg.gif

Transiting Pluto conj. PR. Moon in Sag at Critical Degree, PR ASC hits 9th.
The Leo ASC in 10th IS the total persona he sends out!
A little vain("and fabulous hair"), flirtatious w/ guests, extremely self glorifying know-it-all.
Cancer NN & Venus in 11th- Isn't Cancer associated w/ the US? Or at least all "love of ones roots" images?
Taurus is the stubborness exhibited.
As his star got bigger as a newscaster, he refused offers that didn't do him justice...The accepted job ended up as the Daily Show finally.
All that exaggerated patriotism(Leo, Jupiter) to comical means...He even had a baby bald eagle named after him this year for it.

franklin taylor

Hello Evil Pixy,
I think the guy is not having to act too much on this show. I watch his show sometimes. The luminary Sun, being so near his midheaven, can give him a sense of an overblown arrogance. Leo rising contributes to that as well. When the Sun is in the tenth house, success is often not fully achieved until mid life which I guess works for him. I never seen him in anything years before so it may work for him. He will tend to be over ambitious in creating and maintaining a career, and may neglect home life and other relationships with the Sun so placed. The placement of most of his personal planets (Mars back to the Sun) are placed in Taurus (and Jupiter as well) he may be a little hypocritical about making fun of anyone or instutions in society that are materialistic since the sign Taurus is the most materialistic sign of all. It's dominate keyword is "I Have" and its materialism, not spiritualism, which is what Scorpio it's polar opposite follows after. You never know for sure though. Mercury conjunct Mars give the native a love for debating and they can be argumentive.
Take Care.
Franklin

EvilPixyScorp

Franklin,

Yes, I may be wrong on thinking its all an act...I compare him to Pee Wee AKA Paul Rebeun's career build on the real parts of him, magnified.
I read he's the youngest of 11 (!!!) kids...That *would* cause someone to act like a show off, for self expression to get heard.
Another odd tidbit, he exposed the largest Fed-Ex scam in
S.C. history...All the 9th house planets, Sagg. keyword: Honesty?
We may never know his true nature...Neptune opp. MC. :)

OT, Just in case - I didn't mean to imply ANY joking about Republicans are funny....I don't think he's half as right-bashing as Daily Show get's occasionally...I end up forgiving Jon Stewart though, **** his Saggy stellium!

Lunar Pisces

Well, to be prefectly astrologically correct, you can't overlook that as a Gem moon, he's a natural comic, prankster, spoofster, and actor. Moreover, he doesn't take much seriously, even himself, regardless of his Sun sign. Not only I don't take his buffoonery and pseudo-arrogance seriously, I haven't seen any real indicator that he's really a right wing dittohead outside of playing one of TV, and as a Catholic, I know he's pretty liberal although he seems to more mock the Church's overly conservative positions on certain matters rather than have an actual opinion of his own (again, very Gem moon). If he is actually a conservative, he's doing a great job of making his fellow conservatives look like the reactionary, short-sighted morons many of them actually are, so hey.

Interestingly, his moon onjuncts my Gem Mercury by one degree: another astrologically correct notion suggests that I "get" Mr. Cobert pretty well. Disagree if you wish, but I think you guys are reading far too much into his act.

wilsontc

Staff member
Least aspected

Lunar,

I agree that his Gemini (thinking, also talking) Moon (home, also unconscious) is very important in his chart, since it is his least aspected planet. This means that it does not "connect in" to the rest of his chart. so he could all the time be talking out his "underthoughts" in an effort to express his Moon energy to others.

Agreeing,

Tim