Venus MD for Scorpio Ascendants.

8thstellium

I always thought since Venus is placed well, Venus MD will be good overall.
But I recently spoke to an astrologer who said Venus being 7th and 12th lord for Scorpio asc, Venus phase will be horrible.
Any comments abt that anybody?

Thanks.

Last edited:

preeshuu

HI ..
Some one known to me is a scorpio rising and his venus is placed in 9 house along with 9 lord and rahu and His Venus dasha was not that great thouOk nothing to term as that bad howver as soon as his Sun Dasha came her life is fantastic ..professional growth and marriage happened :>

Rajarshi

Generally speaking, if benefic planet ( Jupiter, Venus, unafflicted Mercury or strong Moon) is owner of angle ( Kendra, 4,7,10 houses) then it becomes malefic for that ascendant. Like, for Scorpio ascendant, Venus is lord of 7th ( angle) & 12th and become malefic for Scorpio ascendant.

But, final interpretation should consider the entire chart and all planets including gender of the native. Venus represents wife in male chart.

Regards

preeshuu

hello..
I thought that lords of 6,8 and 12 are Functional malefic for different ascendants however this is informative that Natural benefic owing kendras will behave as malefic
thanks

8thstellium

Generally speaking, if benefic planet ( Jupiter, Venus, unafflicted Mercury or strong Moon) is owner of angle ( Kendra, 4,7,10 houses) then it becomes malefic for that ascendant. Like, for Scorpio ascendant, Venus is lord of 7th ( angle) & 12th and become malefic for Scorpio ascendant.

But, final interpretation should consider the entire chart and all planets including gender of the native. Venus represents wife in male chart.

Regards

Rajarshi,
Based on what you said, for Scorp asc, Venus is kendra lord(7th) and hence malefic ..(Can you please quote the reference, if you dont mind - I hope you are referring to kendradhipatya dosha)

But it is also 12th lord. Benefic as lord of a dusthana (not a kendra)..does it make it benefic or does it remain malefic?

Thanks.

Thanks Preeshu for your imput as well.

Last edited:

8thstellium

HI ..
Some one known to me is a scorpio rising and his venus is placed in 9 house along with 9 lord and rahu and His Venus dasha was not that great thouOk nothing to term as that bad howver as soon as his Sun Dasha came her life is fantastic ..professional growth and marriage happened :>

What Nk is venus in? and where is the Nk lord in the chart?

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Being 12th lord in 8th house, Vipereet Rajyog. But be careful, and what ever benefits is availed, has to be maintained or secured properly, so that one can take proper benefits. Possibility of linkage with foreign lands. But take care of Venus and 8th house related health issues. Venus is 7th lord, take care of relationship.

Last edited:

Venus is 12th Lord and 7th lord.
Now I will prefer to find out results of MD, on the basis of Placement of MD lord and Lordship.
Venus - 12th house placement is very good. But lordship indicates some thing different. Being 7th Lord will indicate relationship, professional partnership, linkage of 7th and 12th can give travels, Good bed room sharing.
This will be based on placement of MD, Placement of AD Lord and PD lord along with aspects & conjunctions etc.

Rajarshi

Rajarshi,
Based on what you said, for Scorp asc, Venus is kendra lord(7th) and hence malefic ..(Can you please quote the reference, if you dont mind - I hope you are referring to kendradhipatya dosha)

But it is also 12th lord. Benefic as lord of a dusthana (not a kendra)..does it make it benefic or does it remain malefic?

Thanks.

Thanks Preeshu for your imput as well.

Venus is malefic for Scorpio ascendant being 7th & 12th lord.( Generally speaking)

You will find reference through internet search. This is one of the imporatnt basic theory of Vedic.

Kendradhipati Dosha is a different thing.

Regards

Venus Placed in 3rd house, fourth from 12th house and 9th from 7th house.
Results related to foreign land, foreign related trade etc.
Venus placed in 3rd house (house of travel, Hobbies - art related, since linked with 12th house... indicates feet, I do not know placement of Moon and linkage with moon.
Venus aspect 9th house (house of fortune), religion etc.
Good period, provided malefic impacts are not on Venus.
If artistic then again very good period.Possibly, foreign trips, travels, enjoyment etc.

8thstellium

Venus Placed in 3rd house, fourth from 12th house and 9th from 7th house.
Results related to foreign land, foreign related trade etc.
Venus placed in 3rd house (house of travel, Hobbies - art related, since linked with 12th house... indicates feet, I do not know placement of Moon and linkage with moon.
Venus aspect 9th house (house of fortune), religion etc.
Good period, provided malefic impacts are not on Venus.
If artistic then again very good period.Possibly, foreign trips, travels, enjoyment etc.

Anoop ji,
Already mentioned in detail the position of moon etc in the very first post but anyway native is already in a foreign country.
If Venus is malefic, then it casts malefic aspect on 9th house isn't it?

According to you it seems like Venus MD will be good but according to what Rajarshi is saying it might not be that good since Venus is a first rate malefic for Scorpio.

Rajarshi,
Venus is malefic for Scoprio but it's good if exalted or in own house.
And in this case, Venus is exchanging houses with Exalted Sat (Sat in 12th in Libra - Venus' own house and Venus is in 3rd in Capcricorn).
Does that technically mean Venus is in Libra thru house exchange and hence good for this Scorpio chart?

Last edited:

Results can be different when aspect is malefic.
Regarding Jemini astrology - Venus MD will not be worked out.
Then Jemini dasha will be worked out and Karaks will play important role. If analysis is to be done, the Birth details are important, otherwise ...

8thstellium

Results can be different when aspect is malefic.
Regarding Jemini astrology - Venus MD will not be worked out.
Then Jemini dasha will be worked out and Karaks will play important role. If analysis is to be done, the Birth details are important, otherwise ...

Anoop ji,
I do know that Jaimini has different dashas.
You were saying about rashi/house aspects or so i thought n mentioned taht it will not be valid.

I posted a question in synastry section which had all the birth details needed to cast a chart n requested if you could look into it and kyou asked me to post the details on your website.
I am sorry I cannot post the details on your website.
Forums are different but an external site..I do not want to post our details there. Sorry.

Rajarshi

Anoop ji,

Rajarshi,
Venus is malefic for Scoprio but it's good if exalted or in own house.
And in this case, Venus is exchanging houses with Exalted Sat (Sat in 12th in Libra - Venus' own house and Venus is in 3rd in Capcricorn).
Does that technically mean Venus is in Libra thru house exchange and hence good for this Scorpio chart?

I shall be happy to comment if you give DOB, time, Place of birth ( nearest city).

Regards