Progressed moon conjunct Natal mercury

beginner

In this chart what is going to happen when progressed moon conjunct Natal mercury (ruler of 2nd) and jupiter transits 2nd house. Is that indicate that native may get a job? or he may get job on jupiter return?
(currently native is facing financial problems/jobless)

I can't find any 10th house/ruler positive influence but still there is chances of getting job during the mentioned period that I mentioned above?

Attachments

• pmcm.jpg
    pmcm.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 10

JUPITERASC

In this chart what is going to happen when progressed moon conjunct Natal mercury (ruler of 2nd) and jupiter transits 2nd house. Is that indicate that native may get a job? or he may get job on jupiter return?
(currently native is facing financial problems/jobless)

I can't find any 10th house/ruler positive influence but still there is chances of getting job during the mentioned period that I mentioned above?
House and sign position of natal Mercury is important beginner so then, natal Mercury being in 7th then 7th house matters are highlighted

Note that natal Tropical Scorpio Mercury's ruler Mars is CURRENTLY in conjunction with progressed Moon thus placing some focus on Mars ruled houses 12th AND 7th AS WELL AS the moon-ruled 3rd

Also, your natal Mars in Venus ruled Tropical Libra therefore brings the Libra ruled houses 1st and 6th into the mix

Furthermore, natal Venus is located in Jupiter ruled Tropical Sagittarius

However your Jupiter return does not occur until mid-August 2013 BUT currently transiting Jupiter is in a Mercury ruled sign

Fwiw take note also that your progressed Moon is gradually journeying towards a conjunction with your natal Sun which is an event that occurs only once every approximately 27 years

Much to mull over there beginner... here is a link to descriptions of house meanings click on those on the left margin of the home page as well as planets for more information :smile: