Will i be married this year

guruindian24

Will i get married this year

Can you please check my chart, will i be married this year? will i be traveling overseas on a job assignment.

Thanks!

Attachments

• SU.gif
    SU.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

guruindian24

Re: Will i get married this year

Ok..I have done little research and 7th house gives info on marriage, I see that North node is 7th house, Can some please interpret my chart?

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: Will i get married this year

Ok..I have done little research and 7th house gives info on marriage, I see that North node is 7th house, Can some please interpret my chart?

The Moon's North Node refers to what we are called to learn in this life, while the South Node symbolizes what we bring into this life, be it from past lives or our genetic inheritance. Here is one possible interpretation of your particular nodal axis.

You are called in this life to learn [NN] about being in relationship in a warm, inviting open-hearted way [Leo], to balance that with your innate inclination [SN] to focus more on your self [1st house] in a more abstract, thinking manner [Aquarius]. So the integration of your self with another will be a theme throughout this lifetime.

This does not address, however, the issue of when you will marry. North Node in the 7th points to what you may need to learn about to make marriage a successful venture.

guruindian24

Thank you Ilene for your response. Can you please share views on below aspects as well.

9th House - It represents long distance travel both physical and mental, Can you please see if i will moving to foreign country as part of my job.

- I see both saturn and jupiter in House IX? Does that mean they are in Conjunction

10th House - It represent career and status.
- I see that 'True Lilith', what does it mean?

Thank you for your time.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilene for your response. Can you please share views on below aspects as well.

9th House - It represents long distance travel both physical and mental, Can you please see if i will moving to foreign country as part of my job.

When I cast a horary chart for your question, it did not answer clearly yes or no. So I am unable to provide a precise answer. It would seem that it is uncertain at this time whether you will move to a foreign country as part of your job.

- I see both saturn and jupiter in House IX? Does that mean they are in Conjunction

Yes, they are.

10th House - It represent career and status.
- I see that 'True Lilith', what does it mean?

I regret I have no experience interpreting Lillith.

Thank you for your time.

guruindian24

Appreciate your response Ilene on this.

- Team can someone please post your views on the below.

1. Effect of Saturn - Jupiter conjunction in House IX and its effect on my job.

2. Lillith in X house, how does that influence my career.

Thanks!

guruindian24

Venus in the first house, how will this help my prospects of marriage.?

After little research online, I see there is positive aspects 'most likely to express your social, romantic and artistic qualities through your own self'. Which is quite contrary to my situation. Will some other planet placement have negative effect or nullify the venus effect on my life.

Appreciate your feedback.

IleneK

Premium Member
Venus in the first house, how will this help my prospects of marriage.?

After little research online, I see there is positive aspects 'most likely to express your social, romantic and artistic qualities through your own self'. Which is quite contrary to my situation. Will some other planet placement have negative effect or nullify the venus effect on my life.

Appreciate your feedback.

Hi, guruindian.

Venus is the archetype of attraction, physical beauty, adornment of the body [in its Taurus manifestation] and relatedness, artistry, diplomacy [in its Libran manifestation]. In the 1st house, these issues are a fundamental part of your awareness and of heightened importance to you. By itself, it does not necessarily tell us about whether or when you will have a desired relationship.

Your natal Venus is in Saturn's sign of restraint and judgement, and is also squared by natal Saturn. So there are limitations placed upon your Venus' ability to function; it must be highly discriminating. It also suggests that it may take some time to find the right person, that it would be later in life, rather than when you are young. And yet your Venus is also squared by expansive Jupiter, so this helps balance Saturn's effect on Venus.

So I would not say that Venus' role in your life has been nullified. It has likely just been delayed.

dr. farr

Using:
-the 7th whole sign house
-the Woman's Lot of Marriage (falls @ 7 Libra)
-and the dispositor of the WLOM, Venus
...and applying Pauline profection, likely forthcoming years for your marriage are:

+this year (your 31st year)
+also at age 34
+again at age 37

These times might be 6 months earlier or 6 months later than the estimated year; best times for finding marriage (in any year) would be:
-during mid-September to late October
-during mid June to late July
-during early January

Best wishes!

preeshuu

Dr Farr ,

how do you calculate year ?
is it the planet that suggests the year ,,,,

thanks
Using:
...and applying Pauline profection, likely forthcoming years for your marriage are:

+also at age 34
+again at age 37

These times might be 6 months earlier or 6 months later than the estimated year; best times for finding marriage (in any year) would be:
-during early January

Best wishes!

dr. farr

Simple to do:
-find the 7th house
-find the Woman's Lot of Marriage (ascendant+saturn-venus)
-find the place (house) in which the significator (dispositor) of the WLOM falls
-now, profect the natal chart: start counting at 1 for the ascending house (1st house), 2 for the second house, etc; note the count of the year which hits:
-the 7th house
and also
-the house in which the WLOM is placed
and also
-the house in which the significator of the WLOM is placed
Regard these years as favorable for marriage.

Regarding time of year (any year) favorable, find the signs in which the above 3 elements are placed; regard those times of each year as favorable for romance/love marriage possibilities.

sethi

Next year would be a better time to get married instead of this year.

Ever thought of joining the armed forces?

Or joining the marketing team of a company.

guruindian24

Sethi, appreciate your input.

At this point of time, I am not interested in joining to armed forces, as far as joining marketing team that last option i would go for :), wondering how you suggested that, is it from my chart because i am neither outspoken nor good at making friends fast.

guruindian24

As far as in current profession, how do you see the growth prospects both as careerwise and monetary aspects are considered.

Can you please provide your input.

guruindian24

Ilene this is a detailed reply to my query and it seems to matching well as your comments are considered 'highly discriminating' and 'restraint and judgement', thank you very for your time.

Since i am novice in natal chart interpretation, couldn't guess exact meaning when you mentioned that 'squared by natal Saturn' and 'squared by expansive Jupiter'.

Last edited:

guruindian24

Dr. Farr,

Thanks for your reply and regarding the years you predicted for my marriage, I did got a feedback from face reading professional that my marriage possibilities are likely only after May 1st week this year, any attempts before may not be fruitful.

One thing worried about your comments above were the years you mentioned for my marriage 31, 34 and 37 is this (31 or 34 or 37), are you implying that i will not be in long term relationship.

Thanks for your time.

Using:

+also at age 34
+again at age 37

-during early January

Best wishes!

dr. farr

No not at all: these are just various years when marriage-if it has not already taken place-would be particularly favored to occur.

guruindian24

Is it possible to interpret beauty and looks of my future life partner based on my chart

Thanks for your response.

Last edited:

dr. farr

It can be done with a moderate degree of accuracy-however it is an involved procedure; perhaps some of our AW members might like to do this for you, or consult a (reliable) professional practitioner for this service.