will i find the documents? urgent...

scorpittarian

I lost a fellow students important forms and am unable to locate them. I lost mine too on the same day. It was my responsibility to deliver them safely to our mentor but ummm....i dont know how exactly i lost them...All i remember is that i was in my room showing those papers to my roommate and then everything goes blank....I've to submit them tomorrow...and have no idea how to go about it. our mentor is not really understanding or anything....she'll prolly kill me......

i really need to know if i'll find those papers by tom?

I'm mars in the 8th, all worried and freaking out!!!!!!! im conjunct the south node which doesnt speak well....
i guess the significator is one of these: jupiter, saturn or mercury....??????

can someone help like urgently!!!!!

scorpittarian

Oops sorry...was too worried....:sleeping:....

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_horary_14322_3255.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_horary_14322_3255.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 31

fensi88

Yes, you will find them!
Ruler is in 10th house, that means to look at hallway, study room, university; mentor may know where it is. Look near foundation, floors, walls, structure in general.
Look in a cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, on a shelf, among your roommate’s belongings, under a bed, or among hobby supplies.
Direction :South
Near colour:black
Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. A roommate or friend may have seen it or put them someplace. Look at any work area in the room.
Direction: South by East
Near colour:blue, white

scorpittarian

i finally did find them...All of a sudden, it clicked to me that i had folded and then stuffed em in my purse which is in indeed black in color. Thank yewww likkkee sooo much for the interpretation...:smile: