No faith in humanity

Abby83

I'm not feeling very good ATM. After experiencing 8 yrs of abuse from my in laws I'm still struggling. These days it's more the fact that all the techniques advised to make life easier with narcissists are not working for me cos the narc has already labelled me as the scapegoat and continues to see me that way. Seeing how god rewards and supports these abusers, I've lost my faith in God and humanity altogether. It's amazing how no matter what happens in life, the narcissist convinces themselves time and time again who the scapegoat is and who the winner is. I need some kind of light. Was hoping astrology would give me some hope but looks like it's futile.

Cold Fusion

I'm not feeling very good ATM. After experiencing 8 yrs of abuse from my in laws I'm still struggling. These days it's more the fact that all the techniques advised to make life easier with narcissists are not working for me cos the narc has already labelled me as the scapegoat and continues to see me that way. Seeing how god rewards and supports these abusers, I've lost my faith in God and humanity altogether. It's amazing how no matter what happens in life, the narcissist convinces themselves time and time again who the scapegoat is and who the winner is. I need some kind of light. Was hoping astrology would give me some hope but looks like it's futile.

I know exactly how you feel. The only thing I can think of is not to take what they say to heart, let it go through one ear and out the other. Maybe you can find some type of support group where you live, I on the other hand live in a small corrupt city and am public enemy #1.

Last edited:

Abby83

I know exactly how you feel. The only thing I can think of is not to take what they say to heart, let it go through one ear and out the other. Maybe you can find some type of support group where you live, I on the other hand live in a small corrupt city and am public enemy #1.

That's exactly how I feel re public enemy. Outcast for being the good guy but labelled the villain and sentenced to death. Rather than not hearing it, I don't want to waste another breath in their presence. **** it. I'm gonna live with my mum.

Gemini888

Maybe posting a chart with transit so that we can analyze?

But I know for a fact that you have Saturn and Pluto in 12H. Is there any strong planet currently touching them? I think you are feeling the frustration because Saturn and Pluto want you to deal with the narcs once and for all. The 12H is about boundary issue and maybe your Saturn and Pluto are telling you to stop putting up with them.

Sagcap88

I feel you, Abby. But God doesn’t reward or punish. People who are evil don’t always get their dose karma in this life — they may get theirs in the next. But they will. It’s a universal law.

I’m so sorry they’ve got you down like this. I know from experience how impossible it is to see any good when you’ve got negative people keeping you down in the dark.

The world is messed up. I’m here if you ever need to vent. Just send me a message!

And in a world of people who couldn’t care less, be someone who couldn’t care more. ❤️

david starling

If you're under constant attack it's because you're a light-worker. Tropical Age of Capricorn is culminating as it nears its ending, and those resisting the changeover to the Aquarian Age are becoming desperate. Not their fault, it's just their unenlightened reaction to the current Age-ruler, Saturn. Venus is Age-regulator, and is on your side, but won't confront Saturn in an aggressive way. Knowing this won't bring immediate relief, but it might help to know the flow of circumstances is with you, and against them. Keep the faith, and persevere!

Abby83

Maybe posting a chart with transit so that we can analyze?

But I know for a fact that you have Saturn and Pluto in 12H. Is there any strong planet currently touching them? I think you are feeling the frustration because Saturn and Pluto want you to deal with the narcs once and for all. The 12H is about boundary issue and maybe your Saturn and Pluto are telling you to stop putting up with them.

It's been 8 yrs of hell and I know I'm right in the middle of it. My chart's been studied to death. With that psycho narc, she has everyone including my husband forever claiming she is the angelic sweet kind lady who wouldn't hurt a fly and I'm an evil b**** who must be outcasted. The truth is actually the other way around. And my brain can't mentally deal with this injustice. They project all their abuse onto me and say I'm the problem. That's what's scarring me. But I'm stuck cos I have kids. I'm at a point now that I know in my heart my husband is more concerned about his mum than me. He would rather raise my kids with her than me. After all, his mum is a narcissist so his world revolves around her. I can't keep living isolated even from my husband who says I'm the bad seed. I'm stuck.

Oh, and the last 8 yrs Uranus (mother in law) transited aries in opposition to mercury (friends), sun (mum) and my husband and me (Pluto). Right now, Pluto is still in capricorn. It squared my sun but is approaching square with Pluto (me). Saturn there too. I just can't do this anymore. It's not working. He's married to his mum. But I don't have many suitable options for me right now. His mum would love to have her son back (she favours boys and craves their attention). She tells him I'm the problem and he agrees with her. But the kids are a block.

Last edited:

Abby83

I feel you, Abby. But God doesn’t reward or punish. People who are evil don’t always get their dose karma in this life — they may get theirs in the next. But they will. It’s a universal law.

I’m so sorry they’ve got you down like this. I know from experience how impossible it is to see any good when you’ve got negative people keeping you down in the dark.

The world is messed up. I’m here if you ever need to vent. Just send me a message!

And in a world of people who couldn’t care less, be someone who couldn’t care more. ❤️

I really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. There really is no positive outcome. All options make me sad and unsafe.

Sagcap88

I really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. There really is no positive outcome. All options make me sad and unsafe.

This sounds like a response from someone in an abusive situation. You sound severely depressed. I’m so sorry, Abby. They are abusing you mentally, verbally, emotionally, and spiritually. This is dragging you down. Can you speak to a therapist? I’m sending you positive vibes.

Abby83

If you're under constant attack it's because you're a light-worker. Tropical Age of Capricorn is culminating as it nears its ending, and those resisting the changeover to the Aquarian Age are becoming desperate. Not their fault, it's just their unenlightened reaction to the current Age-ruler, Saturn. Venus is Age-regulator, and is on your side, but won't confront Saturn in an aggressive way. Knowing this won't bring immediate relief, but it might help to know the flow of circumstances is with you, and against them. Keep the faith, and persevere!

This is very true and thank you for this perspective. I agree that with Aquarian times, those old outdated ways are being removed and new ways of being are being experienced. However, I still find the process extremely slow and I'm one of the unfortunate ones who's deteriorating. I did indeed grow up with a lot of freedom and independence and unusual life. But there's large groups of certain ethnicities living here in South Australia who will never transition. They're too old and they carry their old ways with them. Sad part of that is many of the young ones are still being trained by those old beliefs eg: only go to this Greek school so U can only have Greek friends and work at this practice run by Greeks. It's xenophobia at it's finest and the Italians here have it too. I went to a 21st just a few months ago and not a single person in the room wasn't Greek for reasons I just mentioned. So this xenophobia is still being passed on. Not to be mistaken for ethnic pride, cos that's not what this is. It's fear of other ethnicities. We are seen as the enemy. Sad part is, cos my husband has such an obsession with his mum, his primary goal is to please her. I can't be with someone who supports my abuser and chooses her over me. He's seen her abuse me and he chooses not to believe it

Abby83

This sounds like a response from someone in an abusive situation. You sound severely depressed. I’m so sorry, Abby. They are abusing you mentally, verbally, emotionally, and spiritually. This is dragging you down. Can you speak to a therapist? I’m sending you positive vibes.

This is true. But like I said, I have no real options or solutions. Therapists don't help and it seems astrology doesn't either.

Abby83

Abby,

How about travel to a remoted peaceful place?

Sadhguru's wisdom and meditation is worth to watch imo, which is to understand our existance as a human.

Do you mean just meditation? Or like move interstate? I would like to move interstate but I don't think it will add solve problem. I can't be with someone who sides with his abusive family.

SunConjunctUranus

Do you mean just meditation? Or like move interstate? I would like to move interstate but I don't think it will add solve problem. I can't be with someone who sides with his abusive family.

Leave the country instead, take a break from those frustation area. You know, there are so many island down here where people are very happy living together with good compasion and common sense. Timor, Fiji, Papua Guniea, Tonga, Levu and so on. Practicing meditation would be great idea in those area.

Last edited:

david starling

This is very true and thank you for this perspective. I agree that with Aquarian times, those old outdated ways are being removed and new ways of being are being experienced. However, I still find the process extremely slow and I'm one of the unfortunate ones who's deteriorating. I did indeed grow up with a lot of freedom and independence and unusual life. But there's large groups of certain ethnicities living here in South Australia who will never transition. They're too old and they carry their old ways with them. Sad part of that is many of the young ones are still being trained by those old beliefs eg: only go to this Greek school so U can only have Greek friends and work at this practice run by Greeks. It's xenophobia at it's finest and the Italians here have it too. I went to a 21st just a few months ago and not a single person in the room wasn't Greek for reasons I just mentioned. So this xenophobia is still being passed on. Not to be mistaken for ethnic pride, cos that's not what this is. It's fear of other ethnicities. We are seen as the enemy. Sad part is, cos my husband has such an obsession with his mum, his primary goal is to please her. I can't be with someone who supports my abuser and chooses her over me. He's seen her abuse me and he chooses not to believe it

Yes, there is a price to be paid for moving into the next Age as individuals. Traditions are crumbling, and the desperation to keep them going is a major factor world-wide, and on a personal level as well. Notice the modernization of astrology itself, which has been an ongoing tradition, and is upsetting to Traditional astrologers.
But losing a traditional culture is far more traumatic. Try feeling sorry for them, see if that helps. It's worth a shot, anyway.

Last edited:

david starling

Pluto is breaking it open for the Aquarian Age, for the Domicle-ruler Urania:uranus:. Time to feminize the ruler of Aquarius, in keeping with the Changeover. Urania:uranus: is the granddaughter of the male version, Uranos, who was eliminated by none other than the Domicle-ruler of this Age, his son, Saturn. She's also the daughter of Zeus/Jupiter, AND the Muse of astrology.

Abby83

Leave the country instead, take a break from those frustation area. You know, there are so many island down here where people are very happy living together with good compasion and common sense. Timor, Fiji, Papua Guniea, Tonga, Levu and so on. Practicing meditation would be great idea in those area.

Again, this is something that my husband will never do. If I did I'd have to take all 3 kids otherwise they wud feel abandoned and my mother in law will take them and turn them on me. I see the problem as my husband and the problem will follow me.

Abby83

Pluto is breaking it open for the Aquarian Age, for the Domicle-ruler Urania:uranus:. Time to feminize the ruler of Aquarius, in keeping with the Changeover. Urania:uranus: is the granddaughter of the male version, Uranos, who was eliminated by none other than the Domicle-ruler of this Age, his son, Saturn. She's also the daughter of Zeus/Jupiter, AND the Muse of astrology.

I don't understand how aquarius and Capricorn are compatible at all. Capricorn is restrictive, authoritative, greedy - all the things aquarius dislikes and rebels against.

Abby83

Yes, there is a price to be paid for moving into the next Age as individuals. Traditions are crumbling, and the desperation to keep them going is a major factor world-wide, and on a personal level as well. Notice the modernization of astrology itself, which has been an ongoing tradition, and is upsetting to Traditional astrologers.
But losing a traditional culture is far more traumatic. Try feeling sorry for them, see if that helps. It's worth a shot, anyway.

I don't feel sorry for them. They're horrible even to each other and are trying to continue that restrictive oppressive us against the world mentality forever. They're keeping the mentality that it's a competition between cultures and race. No one said they would lose their culture. They can still love their culture and respect others. Eg: Hahndorf is a German town in South Australia. There's a pub there I love that's all German but is owned by a Chinese man. He advertises to Chinese tourists and the place is packed full of Chinese everyday. He is Chinese, but he likes the German culture and still respects his own. That earns my respect. And that's what I want to see. Instead of seeing ppl like my in laws rejecting anything of difference.

Last edited: